KingYoshiLuca

Object 260 Missions Tips/Help ?

My top tip would be to skip the light missions because the arty ones are the easiest set all round whereas the lights are the hardest in the current meta.

Aside from that, I have a bunch of mission completion replays (you may have to dig through the non-mission replays to find them, couldn't figure out how to filter) and there's always this thread.

HT 6 and HT 9

HT6 u should have play t6 HT (ARL44/KV85) and find T8s HT and spam gold dont let ur teammates kill it.

HT9 kill 1 higher tier than ur by ram

there possibility for u:

- play t6 like KV85 and fight less armored t7 <TD/Medium/SPG>

- play t8 like KV4-5, tiger2, is3 target <TD - wafflepz4 /Medium - lor,ty61,skoda, amx, russian/SPG>

play t9 like e75 mostly target <Medium - paper side armor, except german do not ram / TD ram ass - e4/3, 263, 4005>

LT-5: queue in a light and hope for Prok or Malinovka, probably better in tier 6 because viewranges tend to be lower there.

LT-6: Track people all day long, T49 might actually be good for it

LT-7: Toon with 2 arty 1 tier higher and then go for enemy arty as soon as you can

LT-8: Uh, cap?

LT-12: Hope for a map with a good spotting bush and then good luck

LT-13&14: Toon with T10 meds and hope for good spotting map

first HT: Failtoon like a boss and then coordinate with failtoonmates to steal kills

2nd HT: play the 50t

2 minutes ago, breeeze said:

play the 50t

you buy me one? :serb: 

28 minutes ago, woe2you said:

My top tip would be to skip the light missions because the arty ones are the easiest set all round whereas the lights are the hardest in the current meta.

Aside from that, I have a bunch of mission completion replays (you may have to dig through the non-mission replays to find them, couldn't figure out how to filter) and there's always this thread.

I'm shit at arty though :serb: 

29 minutes ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

Oh, maybe I should've told you what tanks I have :serb:

E-75

IS-6

IS-3

T-32

TOG II :serb: 

WZ-111 

for Lights:

RU-251 and T49 :serb: 

Ouch. Selection's going to be your biggest issue there - only reason I got a 260 before more talented folks is having the right tools for the job.

LT 5: just pray for phrok/malinovka, and for good team and stupid enemies

LT 6: VK 28.01 might be decent, considering it tracks very easily and has very good RoF. Or like said, T49.

LT 7: Platoon with 2 arties that are two tiers higher than you. Wait until you get chance to kill their arties.

LT 8: just cap or defend

LT 12: see LT 5: make sure your LT has good camo, you have full camo skill and probably camo net too to maximize chances to not get spotted.

LT 13: see LT 5: just be in platoon and make damage too. Easier to do in higher tiers because raw damage is needed too.

LT 14: see LT 5, just be in platoon 

HT 6: Easiest way to do it with derp gun of KV-2 or Japanese tier 6 - 8 heavies. Just wait for higher tiers to have low HP and kill them. Probably toon with one +1 tier tank to make it easier.

HT 8: O-I Experimental is by far best pick, imo. I have tons of kamikazes on this thing. Just wait until you get a chance and yolo at tank tier higher down hill. Shooting drivewheel for 300 dmg and then ramming it can do the trick. Best targets are T6 Meds. Toon members to help track target could help aswell. KV-5 is another great option, but it is slightly more sluggish. If not those are avaivable, then just play any somewhat mobile and/or very heavy HT and then try to ram lighter high tier.

Personally, I've probably spent more time grinding specific tanks to complete missions than actually attempting the missions. I have 2 MT (fuck MT-12.4), 1 TD and 3 SPG missions left.

With that said, the AMX 50 100 is great for killing 2 heavy tanks that are 2 tiers higher. I didn't find it to be very difficult. Platoon with a tier 10, wait for a tier 10 heavy tank to get low on health, clip them out with APCR and repeat.

The French heavies (FCM 50t, AMX 50 100 and AMX 50 120) are also great for ram kills because of the combination of weight and speed. I actually met the qualifications for both of those missions at the same time (only HT-6 counted) in the AMX 50 100 by clipping out two low health T110E5's from behind and then ram killing a T95E6 that was just downhill of them. That platoon got rekt in 20 seconds flat! Granted, that's a ridiculously perfect setup, but it happens eventually.

The French heavies are also fast enough to just seize an opportunity to rush the enemy clickers for an easy ram kill. Put one shot into them right before you make contact.

As for the LT missions, the much easier route is to get an M44 and an M53/55. Then suffer through the stat wrecking boredom of clicking.

15 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

HT 8: O-I Experimental is by far best pick, imo.

The Object 260 missions are tier 6 and up. Did you mean the tier 6 O-I?

For the non-retarded light missions pick the RU and platoon with me in my WTF100 so I will have someone who will actually spot, and I can do some TD missions. heatfapper.gif

I need to do the LT14 as well, so we can do it with 2*tier8+1*tier10 style of platoon

For both heavy mission just fail platoon with me so I dont have to waste shell on low hp tanks, and can pad dmg.

All this ofc if I will actually play the game. Tomorrow maybe.

1 minute ago, TAdoo87 said:

For the non-retarded light missions pick the RU and platoon with me in my WTF100 so I will have someone who will actually spot, and I can do some TD missions. heatfapper.gif

I need to do the LT14 as well, so we can do it with 2*tier8+1*tier10 style of platoon

For both heavy mission just fail platoon with me so I dont have to waste shell on low hp tanks, and can pad dmg.

All this ofc if I will actually play the game. Tomorrow maybe.

Great :serb:

Tomorrow is good, I'm online (here not ingame, I would be able to come online ingame if you tell me) from 8 to 11:15 and from 13:30 to 22:00 :serb: 

1 minute ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

Great :serb:

Tomorrow is good, I'm online (here not ingame, I would be able to come online ingame if you tell me) from 8 to 11:15 and from 13:30 to 22:00 :serb: 

No promises, and nothing before 18:00 for sure.

Btw :QBFlip: for having this much free time.

for light tanks:

enable encounter and once you get siegfried line there's bushes from both sides you can use that will guarantee 4k spotting minimum and once the field is won you can go in for damage if you need to, i finished 4 missions out of 4 times getting that map, all where however spotting or XP related. 

39 minutes ago, monjardin said:

The Object 260 missions are tier 6 and up. Did you mean the tier 6 O-I?

>_< 

Fuck, forgot

tier 6 O-I is nearly twice slower so nah, although it can be still a good pick for that

14 minutes ago, Kolni said:

for light tanks:

enable encounter and once you get siegfried line there's bushes from both sides you can use that will guarantee 4k spotting minimum and once the field is won you can go in for damage if you need to, i finished 4 missions out of 4 times getting that map, all where however spotting or XP related. 

Already enabled. :dealdog:

1 hour ago, Kolni said:

for light tanks:

I haven't had encounter turned on for years. Mind screenshotting said bushes? I'd like to know if the spawns/firing lanes for encounter are different than for randoms.

Trying to do LT spotting missions in tier 8 LTs might be tough, trying to out spot tier 10 meds is nearly impossible, you'd be better of buying back a tier 6 that can usually dominate tier 7-8s in vision games.  Of course there is a lot less HP to be harvested . . .

1 minute ago, Archaic_One said:

Trying to do LT spotting missions in tier 8 LTs might be tough, trying to out spot tier 10 meds is nearly impossible, you'd be better of buying back a tier 6 that can usually dominate tier 7-8s in vision games.  Of course there is a lot less HP to be harvested . . .

Did the 2 mission that can be done in tier 6, in the type 64 :) 

3 hours ago, Ollie Tabooger said:

LT-15: Platoon a 1390 with 2 Tier 10 arties, wait for anything from South Coast (workable) to Prokh (holy shit, YES!).

Get your arties to do 5-7K damage, and on a good day, you can mop up 3K yourself.

South Coast has been gone for 6(?) months?  General principle is valid though.