I've been trolling these forums in silence for long enough, and figured that I might as well poke my head in finally.
I've just gotta say, this place has got to be one of the first places I search when looking for tips and tricks on a new tank, literally typing into google, (Tank name here) Wotlabs.
On any other side note, I've seen a few of you guys around in the pubbies and wave or the like, hope to get to contribute some and perhaps make a few friends? Enemies? Who knows.

Yes, I'm a brony, get over it. I know of more than a few good players that are. I'm just glad I'm not in War Thunder, my planes get shot down with all the anti-brony flak.

Another poor soul looking for our cheats and tricks :unicum: Welcome.

2 hours ago, HarshponeTheTanker said:

Yes, I'm a brony, get over it. I know of more than a few good players that are. I'm just glad I'm not in War Thunder, my planes get shot down with all the anti-brony flak.

Keep this kind of stuff in this thread.

Welcome to ze labs!

Ponies in a blanket, fry them like like bacon! #minutethingsperturbus #wewantvealjustice

Err...umm...I mean welcome to WoTLabs and best of expediancy to all that entails in your quest for knowledge ^_^

On 4/9/2016 at 8:24 PM, HarshponeTheTanker said:

Just keep it SFW, and out of place where general discussion happens.

Example: You don't post it in metagame discussion threads/status updates because a lot of folk browses there. BUT you do post it in thread mentioned above if you wish.