ITDUDE

Garbad perma-banned from WoT Forum? aka Stalin v Hitler debate

Ready for a flood of buttmad GD pubbies. 

Anyway getting banned from the WOT forums isn't something to lose sleep over, still waiting for my day to come and will relish the moment. 

Apparently he hit the arbitrary 100 warning point limit, considering they never go away with time.

It's basically a way to punish people with large numbers of posts and forum contributors. Watch out Lert.

The whole thing is a pile of steaming bullshit.

Apparently he hit the arbitrary 100 warning point limit, considering they never go away with time.

I believe this played a big factor. He was riding on 99 for quite a while, I guess whatever he did was enough to finally push him over the line.

The tragic thing about all this is the fact we need 100 warnings to escape that place, i'm still only at 52.... ( ._.)

It takes 100?!

That is a huge amount of grace.

Feeling like an under-achiever...

Has it been confirmed he's banned or is it just that his profile is on the blink?

I know when VeyN renamed to DN_VeyN there were a few issues with his profile page.

Lerts ban is the only one that will exceed this one in popularity.

Had 2 posts disappeared by the WkGb when I "insulted" jsnazz, and then called the mod out on deleting my post. 6hour R/O.

Shit was immediate too, I think they had all hands on deck, anticipating backlash.

the forums will never be the same again

IMO I think it's ridiculous that somebody like garbad gets the boot before someone like jsnazz

I've happily avoided the NA forums for some time, but stumbled upon that thread. jsnazz really is a sad indictment on both the human race and forums in general.

The tragic thing about all this is the fact we need 100 warnings to escape that place, i'm still only at 52.... ( ._.)

Teach me the ways.... I am only at 5...

Teach me the ways.... I am only at 5...

Guess you just have to find a way on the mods hit list.

When you start getting RO's for quoting another persons post who didn't even get a warning, or 6 days for posting completely clad BBW's then you will know you have succeeded.