ITDUDE

Garbad perma-banned from WoT Forum? aka Stalin v Hitler debate

Also, all hands are in fact on deck for the Garbad backlash on the official forum, they can and will fuck you if you try anything, gloves are off, long term, or even permanent, ROs are not out of the question for stirring the shit. Also, Garbad fucked himself, he had all the chances and leniency in the world, he thought he was untouchable, he was dead wrong.

Late to the topic, but this.  For all the good he did, Garbad bit early and often.  You cannot smack the forum rules so often and NOT expect timeouts.  The "good" doesn't cancel the bad.  "Bad" gets about 1,000,000 times the visibility of good as well.

--

As for Stalin vs. Hitler.  Stalin was worse--because he managed to convince a lot of people that he was "just doing what needed to be done"  In the annals of logic, I missed the part of justifying mass murder through "what needed to be done".   COnsider that if Stalin had attacked Hitler first (They both were out to screw each other over), we may be having the reverse converstaion.

<begin total non-sequitor attempt at humor>

So its Finland's fault--if they hadn't beat up the Red Army so bad, Stalin woulda taken on Germany.  I DEMAN VODKA REPARATIONS!

Only because sowjet NKVD + friends werent that meticulous accountants as their german counterparts, doesnt make it less of a mass murder. Add the fact that in sowjet Russia nearly 60 years went by before someone independent started looking through the records ... .

Uh Soviet bureucracy is one of the most well-documented in the recent history, I don't know what you're talking about.

Lerts ban is the only one that will exceed this one in popularity.

It'll also be a loooooong time yet before I get one. If ever. I have two pages of non-point warnings and about 18 warning points.

lol.  I have a friend who still uses that term.

I grew up in Virginia. I have friends that use in a non sarcastic/ironic way. I sigh a lot.

Only because sowjet NKVD + friends werent that meticulous accountants as their german counterparts, doesnt make it less of a mass murder. Add the fact that in sowjet Russia nearly 60 years went by before someone independent started looking through the records ... .

Capitalists always used every trick in the book to discredit Sowiejt Union.  Sowiejt Union was an empire and all empires are evil in the end.  Here is looking at you, America.

Btw I got banned from NA forums and you know what, I love it.

Btw can you curse here?

EDIT: Seriously didn't know the guy was actually black, sense of humor and rampant racism in WOT threw me off

Garbad got banned, but im pretty sure another guy in his clan with Fing Blackface as his avatar is allowed to post.  Wonderful. ?!?!?

Capitalists always used every trick in the book to discredit Sowiejt Union.  Sowiejt Union was an empire and all empires are evil in the end.  Here is looking at you, America.

Btw I got banned from NA forums and you know what, I love it.

Btw can you curse here?

Yeah they would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those filthy capitalists.  Nice first post. Incoherent ramblings that cannot be backed up.  Please troll elsewhere.

Garbad got banned, but im pretty sure another guy in his clan with Fing Blackface as his avatar is allowed to post.  Wonderful. ?!?!?

Do you mean _Token_? The honest to god real black person who plays tanks?

Yeah they would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those filthy capitalists.  Nice first post. Incoherent ramblings that cannot be backed up.  Please troll elsewhere.

I don't think your level of comprehension is on level to understand what I  wrote. 

This. This right here (both of you) is an example of the sort of poo flinging that will get you in trouble.

Post logical, factual arguments or GTFO.

Post logical, factual arguments or GTFO.

Like the intellectual gymnastics involved in claiming that Stalin murdered twice as many people as Hitler? lmao this thread is a goldmine.

Do you mean _Token_? The honest to god real black person who plays tanks?

O if he is black that changes everything, and yes i meant Token, but his avatar, hand on heart im pretty sure is a white dude doing modern black face.  I would NOT have expected any actual black dude to use it as avatar.  Cant find it to referense it, just honestly i've met so many racists in WOT i wouldn't expect a black dude toting a avatar like that around, i actually originally hoped it was a black dude with a weird sense of humor, but the more i thought about it i wouldn't ever expect it to work that way, especially with all the damn racists tankers.

Thanks for clearing that up

Just wanted to get this in before a few pissed off monkeys get this thread closed.

Thanks for putting this up.  I was off working when Garbad got taken down and I never learned why until now.  Can't say I'm suprised.  WGNA's staff is very inconsistent when it comes to enforcing the rules.  So much would be solved if they'd just get some consistency in that group.

Garbad perma-banned from WoT Forum? aka Stalin v Hitler debate

One of the most fucking retarded thread progression I've never seen.

I agree. I have taken an important step to keeping a certain person from ever rustling my jimmies. I hope to do better in the future. 

Plz forgives me.

I'm gonna try to throw this back on topic, I JUST found out about Garbad, at very first i liked him because he wasn't Kewei but he had similar stats, and actually posted some comments helpful comments (not to say Kewei is a dick, he isn't, but its not like he gives tutorials), well now I actually post here and you guys are all like a bunch of Unicums so the effects of knowing how amazing somebody can be has gone from being confused and fascinated to more logical respect.

What i did like was he made atleast original posts that where useful and informative.  What I'm wondering is why he has this huge massive dick reputation.  I know Antonia doesn't get along with him just reading basic replys a couple times on NA forum.   Was this guy really that big of a ingame troll?  I used to post on other really large forums (posters with 10k-20k posts were common) and what it sounds like is Garbad had too many opinions he didn't need to go on about and stoke fires with because he may have felt to self important, when he could have just stepped back and stayed around as a somewhat peaceful helpful brony, his Initial posts make him seem like a decent guy if nothing else,i suppose that can be misleading?

On NA forums with Garbad and you guys reading some of the better players here writing on NA forums one could actually assume you unicums don't get along and might actually all be dicks, but on here besides a little bit of banter from time to time everybody seems to play well and be quiet helpful, thats refreshing.

I believe this played a big factor. He was riding on 99 for quite a while, I guess whatever he did was enough to finally push him over the line.

What, 99 warning points?

I'm currently at 10 warning points and banned for 30 days, one more point and I'm perma banned on the EU forums. We have a moderator which is utter garbage and warns me for every shit he dislikes.

Yet you still have to produce a single piece of information from a primary source, wonderful.

Stalin personally ate all the Ukranian wheat himself, and the NKVD agents afterwards, too, so people wouldn't know.

gCAPqEN.jpg

5JWdB7S.jpg

bPZQgvn.jpg

How terrible!

What i did like was he made atleast original posts that where useful and informative.  What I'm wondering is why he has this huge massive dick reputation.

Garbad's issue was that he would get very mad, very fast.

What, 99 warning points?

I'm currently at 10 warning points and banned for 30 days, one more point and I'm perma banned on the EU forums. We have a moderator which is utter garbage and warns me for every shit he dislikes.

A good number of Garbad's points were hold overs from the old system IIRC. Also they appeared to be hesitant to finally permaban him because for a while he kept getting the sanctions issued against him rescinded.