Apparently it didn't take long to get the intelisult script working again :P just had to update the camera changes and job done.

Now I have useful macros and intelligent insults at my command :P

Just now, It's_Matra said:

Apparently it didn't take long to get the intelisult script working again :P just had to update the camera changes and job done.

gib

1 minute ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

gib

You want the template to make your own?

It's basically a properly edited version of Locastan's radial menu (which was actually just a translation of Teh Hedger's). I can include some intelligent insults but you'd have to make the rest yourself :P

2 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

You want the template to make your own?

It's basically a properly edited version of Locastan's radial menu (which was actually just a translation of Teh Hedger's). I can include some intelligent insults but you'd have to make the rest yourself :P

yes

19 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

But why? :doge:

It's much funnier to insult Hungarians in the right language because it has a built-in swearing system that performs admirably, if you encounter Turks, you can always go "free Kurdistan! free öcalan!", and to cause a Balkanstastic nationalist explosion, pull the Kosovo card. For Germans, there's that guy with the funny moustache you can always rub under their noses. And if all else fails, "cyka blyat" is a one-size-fits-all solution (don't write it in garage general chat though, it gets you banned).

And if for some reason a wild Russian appears, @BlackAdder taught me "russkie sosut y Obamki" :)

For @KingYoshiLuca

Keys:

Spoiler

open scripts\client\gui\Scaleform\daapi\view\battle\RadialMenu.xml in Notepad++ to edit settings

Layout same as vanilla, no annoying duplicate messages.

Reload key mapped to C - can be used to advise team of reload and auto advise team when reloading autoloaders
E - Help request (same as F7 with message)
Q - Clan Wars/Stronghold Spotted message
Negative option from menu (Z) - when playing SPGs - relays 'I do not have the shot' message to team
Defend base option from menu (Z) includes message about defending the flag

Alt+Z = STOP CAMPING!! (Classic LAVA/LOTI message for stronghold victories)

Alt+X Insult enemy team (requires addition of insults)
Ctrl+X Insult your team (requires addition of insults)
Alt+G Reply to gold haters (requires addition of retorts)
Alt+K Kill enemy insults with kindness (random message of 3 options)

You have to edit bits yourself to add insults in whatever language you want - or compliments - or whatever message you want, pretty self explanatory.

One of my favourite prem shell responses is 'I was firing Lo'real shells... because you're worth it'

It has some useful stuff like auto-notify team of reload on autoloaders, keys mapped to around WASD area for help/reload/CW Help

LINK

2 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

It's much funnier to insult Hungarians in the right language because it has a built-in swearing system that performs admirably, if you encounter Turks, you can always go "free Kurdistan! free öcalan!", and to cause a Balkanstastic nationalist explosion, pull the Kosovo card. For Germans, there's that guy with the funny moustache you can always rub under their noses. And if all else fails, "cyka blyat" is a one-size-fits-all solution (don't write it in garage general chat though, it gets you banned).

And if for some reason a wild Russian appears, @BlackAdder taught me "russkie sosut y Obamki" :)

According to XVM I'm Polish so I have Polish phrases too :P

I'm lazy and like replying to people complaining about the liberal use of prem shells at times, so I have a script that simply uses hotkeys to send retorts, such as the one listed above

3 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

Free Kosovo - for serbians

Katolicka Srbija - for croats

You can always use kebab and turkish variations for bosnians :D

:serb:

2 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Free Kosovo - for serbians

Katolicka Srbija - for croats

You can always use kebab and turkish variations for bosnians :D

:serb:

damnit, I might need to reinstall xvmcancer for the flags, causing nationalistic shitstorms is amusing

1 minute ago, nemlengyel said:

damnit, I might need to reinstall xvmcancer for the flags, causing nationalistic shitstorms is amusing

Yep. Pure gold. Even i when i see someone, pull some jokes (even for my people) :D

Hillarious. 

FREE KURDISTAN

FREE ISRAEL

Erdogan is a funny guy.

14 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

For @KingYoshiLuca

Keys:

Reveal hidden contents

open scripts\client\gui\Scaleform\daapi\view\battle\RadialMenu.xml in Notepad++ to edit settings

Layout same as vanilla, no annoying duplicate messages.

Reload key mapped to C - can be used to advise team of reload and auto advise team when reloading autoloaders
E - Help request (same as F7 with message)
Q - Clan Wars/Stronghold Spotted message
Negative option from menu (Z) - when playing SPGs - relays 'I do not have the shot' message to team
Defend base option from menu (Z) includes message about defending the flag

Alt+Z = STOP CAMPING!! (Classic LAVA/LOTI message for stronghold victories)

Alt+X Insult enemy team (requires addition of insults)
Ctrl+X Insult your team (requires addition of insults)
Alt+G Reply to gold haters (requires addition of retorts)
Alt+K Kill enemy insults with kindness (random message of 3 options)

You have to edit bits yourself to add insults in whatever language you want - or compliments - or whatever message you want, pretty self explanatory.

One of my favourite prem shell responses is 'I was firing Lo'real shells... because you're worth it'

It has some useful stuff like auto-notify team of reload on autoloaders, keys mapped to around WASD area for help/reload/CW Help

LINK

Thanks, I'll make a new topic for dank phrases HfulOU0.png

Matra and WaterWar have been promoted to XO's to help run stuff I have no experience with.

Regarding the baiting of random players or in Strongholds.  Quite simply fuck off with that.  I made it clear at the start I didn't want this clan to get a bad name with any kind of deliberate trolling. If I see someone's name in a screenshot and there is any kind of bigotry with it, be it nationalist, racist, sexist or anything like that, you're out with no warning.   I'm all up for having a laugh and carry on, but not at the expense of winding up other players.

1 minute ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

What about:

• Nice Shot!
  • Well played to the enemy team
  • Nice Shot by the enemy artillery
  • Stop Camping, [name].

?

:gaytroll:

4SbubaU.gif

Yoshi, I can't even begin to describe how dissapointed I am that your title on the forum is Grammar Mazi instead of Granner Mazi :doge:

Just now, Zinn said:

Yoshi, I can't even begin to describe how dissapointed I am that your title on the forum is Grammar Mazi instead of Granner Mazi :doge:

What do you mean?

8 hours ago, Ectar said:

Matra and WaterWar have been promoted to XO's to help run stuff I have no experience with.

Regarding the baiting of random players or in Strongholds.  Quite simply fuck off with that.  I made it clear at the start I didn't want this clan to get a bad name with any kind of deliberate trolling. If I see someone's name in a screenshot and there is any kind of bigotry with it, be it nationalist, racist, sexist or anything like that, you're out with no warning.   I'm all up for having a laugh and carry on, but not at the expense of winding up other players.

This got me wondering, how many reports do you guys actually get for in-game abusive behavior? I've lost count of the number of times some idiot wanted me or my family to die for outplaying them. 

Thanks @Ectar for the promotion. Just PM me when/if there is something specifically you want me to take care off. I have experience with almost all aspects of clan management from my time in LAVA. :) 

The first thing I want to do as an officer in this clan, is to echo Ectar and say that I didn't join this clan/project to be part of stupid name-calling, trolling and whatnot. We can still have fun and goof around, but baiting and trolling is just annoying and a bit juvenile in my opinion.

Maybe I am just old now, but I don't find it particularly funny anymore. Let us all make the internet a better place by cutting down on the insulting.

1 hour ago, nemlengyel said:

This got me wondering, how many reports do you guys actually get for in-game abusive behavior? I've lost count of the number of times some idiot wanted me or my family to die for outplaying them. 

I want 100 reports please, so I can report everyone for insults/provocation :dealdog:

I love trolling from time to time, but nationalist/racist/sexist insults really piss me off. 

I really liked Yoshi's idea though... :gaytroll:

10 hours ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

What about:

• Nice Shot!
  • Well played to the enemy team
  • Nice Shot by the enemy artillery
  • Stop Camping, [name].

?

:gaytroll:

- I needed to secure that penetration

Haven't figured out what kind of clan I'll be looking for after LOTI yet, but if you need an extra for SH you can send me an invite.

4 minutes ago, dolfiegol said:

Haven't figured out what kind of clan I'll be looking for after LOTI yet, but if you need an extra for SH you can send me an invite.

same goes for me guys