5 minutes ago, WhatTheSkara said:

EDIT: idk why the post game stats (:QBFlip:) state i'm still in -BIG clan while my nick in the upper left corner tells the opposite :tomato:

It can take a few days for everything to sync up, especially under heavy server loads such as x5 weekends...

Don't worry, It will sort itself out by Sunday night at the latest, as that's when they do a server re-start.

I thought this was a x5 weekend... I might not play tomorrow just in case it spoils my current happy mood! 13/14 wins this morning and 14 good games, yesterday was not so good but more than made up for it this morning!

image.png

By the way, if you plebs need legionaries to fill your sh, feel free to invite me. I don't intend to join a new clan any time soon but I still need to scratch my skrimish itches. ;)

If you don't find anyone more capable (a.k.a. WaterWar is stuck in a hole digging for dirt) I can help out with commanding as well. :)

It's also nice to see a lot of the old lobster crowd still sticking together.

1 hour ago, no_name_cro said:

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddd X5 event has trully started today. Can't win for love of God.

RIP 75% WR... that's why I quit whilst I was ahead earlier :P

42 minutes ago, Gharirey said:

By the way, if you plebs need legionaries to fill your sh, feel free to invite me. I don't intend to join a new clan any time soon but I still need to scratch my skrimish itches. ;)

If you don't find anyone more capable (a.k.a. WaterWar is stuck in a hole digging for dirt) I can help out with commanding as well. :)

It's also nice to see a lot of the old lobster crowd still sticking together.

What happened with old Klanu? I think this [1-UP] has more chance of growing huge - more than what WaterWar or myself could have thought of with our own Klanus. Fun running my own clan though and have people ask me about it in game so I might be becoming more popular :happyfish:

Ur51Qat.jpg

gib xvm camo now
I get these after every semi decent game when I play on shitter accounts, meanwhile I get

qI5Nj9U.jpg

those when I play on mine. Took an example without 55 lines of ebola wishes to not upset Ectar :doge: 

ps: this x5 is rigged, I got like 80% wr over 50-ish battles so far :serb: 

11 minutes ago, Sergeant_Fgt said:

Ur51Qat.jpg

gib xvm camo now
I get these after every semi decent game when I play on shitter accounts, meanwhile I get

qI5Nj9U.jpg

those when I play on mine. Took an example without 55 lines of ebola wishes to not upset Ectar :doge: 

ps: this x5 is rigged, I got like 80% wr over 50-ish battles so far :serb: 

Thats cuz they know u are a faggot, so they tell you to let you know, they know.

12 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

I thought this was a x5 weekend... I might not play tomorrow just in case it spoils my current happy mood! 13/14 wins this morning and 14 good games, yesterday was not so good but more than made up for it this morning!

58% survived, how's that red line? :surprisefish:

2 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

I wouldn't know... my shoulders hurt from all that carrying...

u should've accepted my offer to pad ur recent wr

6Zflfn7.jpg

This was just t7 but still, puts my overall wr for the x5 close to 85% over ~70 battles :doge: 

Btw. weow, wanted to spam battles today, to get marks on the famous tigeru, but these 3 man fv304 toons are too cancerous.

alright... i have been afk for 2 days, i just got back to my laptop, i run the game and this happens

Nc5AtFS.jpg

literally, the message says:

mezzaparola (15:38:38)

"Hello WhatTheSkara, i am Mezzaparola (translation: half word, cut word) from APACHES clan, i would like you to join us, hoping you will accept, the invitation has already been sent. P.S. (if you happen to not see it, check on WGEU website, see you in the clan. bye" (everything after PS is just retarded instructions on how to find invites in the website, like i have never done that in more than a year and a half of WoT :kjugh:)

i just checked his stats, and the clan stats :tomatard:

will answer him something nice in italian <3

My answer: (first italian because fuck you strangers, then english because well, actually everyone speaks english here :feelsbad:)

WhatTheSkara (17:44:59) Ciao! mi sa che proprio non ci vediamo da nessuna parte! ho dato un'occhiata al profilo del clan e dei vostri giocatori "migliori" e no, non ci penso nemmeno a giocare con chi non fa nemmeno 2000 di danno in un is7 ;) buona giornata

ps. questo è il modo peggiore per reclutare gente, e rifatti un account, allo stato attuale non invogli proprio nessuno ad entrare ;)

Hi! i really don't think i'll meet you in the clan, i had a quick look at the clan profile and i saw your "best" players, and NO, i'm definitely not going to play with people who can't even average 2k dpg in a IS7 ;) have a nice day!

ps. this is the worst way to recruit people, you also should reroll because with your stats nobody will ever be tempted to join ;) 

was i too rude?

Nope, unsolicited applications are a bit naughty in my book, so your answer is justified :surprisefish:

Also, you online tonight boyo? Need someone to help pad my WR again in the x5 craziness!

41 minutes ago, FreddBoy said:

Nope, unsolicited applications are a bit naughty in my book, so your answer is justified :surprisefish:

Also, you online tonight boyo? Need someone to help pad my WR again in the x5 craziness!

kek, i asked him where he got my nickname, still hasn't answered.. he's probably crying in his mom's arms saying i'm bulli...

anyway, ye, i'm online atm trying to keep my mental sanity (hard to do during x5 weekends)

>plays 260/STB on Golds acc

"hey nice game man!"

>plays T-22 on Dodge's acc

"every polish/romanian/hungarian insult ever"

>gets a full bc58 ammo capacity fired at you too :feelsbad: 

hmu when ur SH is lvl 10 on financial unit and I might just join and help my fellow mentor students out for a while

4 hours ago, Sergeant_Fgt said:

u should've accepted my offer to pad ur recent wr

6Zflfn7.jpg

This was just t7 but still, puts my overall wr for the x5 close to 85% over ~70 battles :doge: 

Btw. weow, wanted to spam battles today, to get marks on the famous tigeru, but these 3 man fv304 toons are too cancerous.

i need to learn the fgt way ! Can't do shit these days

Anyone wanna platoon tier 10? HfulOU0.png 

1 hour ago, Kolni said:

>plays 260/STB on Golds acc

"hey nice game man!"

>plays T-22 on Dodge's acc

"every polish/romanian/hungarian insult ever"

>gets a full bc58 ammo capacity fired at you too :feelsbad: 

hmu when ur SH is lvl 10 on financial unit and I might just join and help my fellow mentor students out for a while

Fuck off to S3AL :popcorn: