1 hour ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Wasted 100k for a few t55 games without spamming heat or running food, you just can't afford to lose games in it :feelsbad:

It gets better with the Obj 260...

Just gotta do more missions :dealdog:

I was bored to death and made a pair of calculations to see how much blood I have to spit to get about 11 tanks back, ranging from tier 6 to tier 9 with equipment and 100% crews + permacamo..

44.273.480 credits, 12.850 gold

:feelsbad:

I just want to kill myself right now :cri:

EDIT: 

tank list

Su100, t20, comet, t32, 110, t69, Pershing, m46, t54e1, isu, 704..

Ok so its those week-end whereyou can't do shit, when it's not arty, it's the yolos, and when you are doing fine, game crash .. :nmad:

TL;DR: Fok Mah Lyf, can't pad in piece :(

5 hours ago, Gold_Therapy said:

Tips on what to sell?

As an arta hater (although the tag under my name implies something else) I have to recommend selling the M53/M55 to you

Edited by My_Little_Pwny
8 hours ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

Kinda weird how you write m48, but it's okay.

I already have a m48

I just want my m46 back :feelsbad:

10 hours ago, Kolni said:

:serb: a few games? :serb: i do that every game you casual :serb: 

Ye I saw your 3 mark session live..

On 4.6.2016 at 4:22 PM, KingYoshiLuca said:

Kinda weird how you write m48, but it's okay.

It's the same package. ;) If you call one of them you always point at the other, too.

Just to let people know: I am now a fully graduated geologist (yay!) so I am back in Denmark with my PC (yay!). My mother sadly does not have amazing internet (booh) so I will have to test it a bit before I can say if I can play or not. Fingers crossed I can though - I want to hang out with you guys again :P 

22 minutes ago, WaterWar said:

Just to let people know: I am now a fully graduated geologist (yay!) so I am back in Denmark with my PC (yay!). My mother sadly does not have amazing internet (booh) so I will have to test it a bit before I can say if I can play or not. Fingers crossed I can though - I want to hang out with you guys again :P 

Congratulations mate. May be SH rushing begin :awyeah:

2 hours ago, WaterWar said:

Congratulations! :)  Crossing fingers, too. ;)

giphy.gif

Woohoo, he's back :P

time to yolo

21 hours ago, WaterWar said:

giphy.gif

That news rocks! 

I'll get my coat...

copilot-style-201410-1412618631360_dream

On 6/6/2016 at 0:10 PM, WaterWar said:

Grats WW, now I know where to send all the rocks I bump into :doge:

@KingYoshiLuca You never did make that Rocket League vid to show me up m8. Meanwhile, @Kolni managed to get a spot in this one :serb:

1-UP League when? :kwim:

6 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

Post in 1-UP instead :kwim:

Also don't forget about me when padding :brokenheart:

We never would mate :doit:

6 minutes ago, FullGore said:

NEVER !

But when i'm spaming invites, nobody answering the padding call :feelsbad:

I have the same problem :damn:

Nobody want's to come near me after my WR has tanked from 59.35 before the weekend

27 minutes ago, FullGore said:

NEVER !

But when i'm spaming invites, nobody answering the padding call :feelsbad:

Think I'll be playing tonight. Would be great if you'd join my quest in the TVU Koncept against T10s. I won't steal any damages, I promise.... :cri: