never saw you and fullgore turned me down for CW :nmad:

1 hour ago, vacxe said:

never saw you and fullgore turned me down for CW :nmad:

I was playing with Fullgore and Skara, actually won some games for a change which was nice!

Not great wins but ok I suppose...

Only heavy on an open may against 3 arty in platoon - was never going to end well for me... VKB and did 500dmg :(

Overall session was 2507 WN8 which is poor (wow - a year ago I never would have said that was poor!)

Fullgore and I were tanking like bosses in E5s until the entire enemy team were in front of us (yes... 15vs2!!) and the team just left us to die whilst they camped back waiting for the enemy to push - rather than attack/support us in very strong positions... needless to say we actually lost that one

Truly sorry boys, i had the chance to toon with skara and matra (100% win rate hype), but then i was called to make daughter sleep, and i went to get some rest :)

Next time you see me online @vacxe i'll turn down cw :)

1 minute ago, FullGore said:

Truly sorry boys, i had the chance to toon with skara and matra (100% win rate hype), but then i was called to make daughter sleep, and i went to get some rest :)

you dont have to turn down cw for a pleb like me :doge: 

1 hour ago, Vindi said:

@Peko_ yesterday's platoon was strnk, hoping to continue today :doge:

From June 4 to June 8

wn8:  3023,78

29 battles 22 win count (75,85%)

:armoredcar:

Yea, was a good session. :) I played only a few games, but they were all fun!

24hours.jpg

//Edit: Don't know if I'll be online today, but we'll continue that stronk pluton!

3 hours ago, FullGore said:

We lost the E5 one at the end though :(

Is @Ectar streaming tonight? Haven't seen him stream in a while and thought to maybe hijack in-game :P

Should be online for a few games in about 35 mins if anyone else is free...

Tonight was fun!

Pretty poor wr but I actually shared what I know about scouting with zbran, hopefully we will get his lt15.2 done soon!

And I found to be terribad at clicking..

Guess I should find a 45% shitter to teach me how to click with skillz :feelsbad:

1 hour ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Tonight was fun!

Pretty poor wr but I actually shared what I know about scouting with zbran, hopefully we will get his lt15.2 done soon!

Guess I should find a 45% shitter to teach me how to click with skillz :feelsbad:

Attempting to tame the masses at 2 am was also fun :D

Memorable moments: me falling off the cliff on Overlord to a horrible death in the T34 but still hitting and penning an O-Ho gracefully as I fell

7 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Tonight was fun!

I'll teach you how to scumbag :P

8 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Watch the pigeons in your town closely and learn from them...

Damn, reading all these awesome toon shenanigans makes me sad I'm on a forced vacation :feelsbad:

Dammit, I just want to wreck pubbies and have dank meme chat with you guys again! :QQ: 

38 minutes ago, FreddBoy said:

Damn, reading all these awesome toon shenanigans makes me sad I'm on a forced vacation :feelsbad:

Dammit, I just want to wreck pubbies and have dank meme chat with you guys again! :QQ: 

on vacation? the first mistake was to bring a phone i guess

better be sleeping at the beach all day long:fat:

1 hour ago, Vindi said:

on vacation? the first mistake was to bring a phone i guess

better be sleeping at the beach all day long:fat:

Fuck I wish!

First, my laptop power port shorted out and melted the charger cable, so RIP my shitty gaming brick, and my darling wife is (from this post!) 36 hours away from getting induced for our second child, so RIP any spare time.

Still, WoT Labs is still OK, and a good source of banter and lolz!

My love of tanks was lost over the weekend and I seriously contemplated giving it up - then @WhatTheSkara, @FullGore and @vernl have shown me the best bits of tank over the last couple of days!

Onward to the purple road!