Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 6/19/2016 at 11:05 PM, It's_Matra said:

So yeah... I'm not going to be online for a little while...

 

Born 18/06/16 at 1913hrs, weighing in a 7lbs 3oz. Meet mini-Matra, a.k.a Theo

13417487_10154149121266893_7411464859811

 

Both Mum and baby are doing well... tonight is the second night I have without them - hardest f*cking thing of my life leaving them in hospital - just whilst baby (and Mum) gets used to feeding. I hope to bring them both home tomorrow (the hospital parking is also like £20 a day!!).

Congratulations! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19. 6. 2016 at 11:05 PM, It's_Matra said:

So yeah... I'm not going to be online for a little while...

 

Born 18/06/16 at 1913hrs, weighing in a 7lbs 3oz. Meet mini-Matra, a.k.a Theo

13417487_10154149121266893_7411464859811

 

Both Mum and baby are doing well... tonight is the second night I have without them - hardest f*cking thing of my life leaving them in hospital - just whilst baby (and Mum) gets used to feeding. I hope to bring them both home tomorrow (the hospital parking is also like £20 a day!!).

Congratulations!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well somehow I managed to achieve one of my goals thanks to the WN8 table update...

unicum.png

 

I'm unicum baby! - with a baby!

Need to do more toons when I can to get my WR back up, terribad games today but winning so can't complain

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.6.2016 at 1:31 PM, It's_Matra said:

Well somehow I managed to achieve one of my goals thanks to the WN8 table update...

unicum.png

 

I'm unicum baby! - with a baby!

Need to do more toons when I can to get my WR back up, terribad games today but winning so can't complain

GZ man! I turned WN8 unicum recent. :P

With the big help by @zbran I finally finished the ARL and got the AMX 50 100. But it seems that I can't handle it. I don't have any experience with autoloaders. The 50 100 is my first one. Yesterday I tooned with zbran again and results were a bit better, but overall I still have to learn to play this tank. Every help is very appreciated. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peko_ said:

GZ man! I turned WN8 unicum recent. :P

With the big help by @zbran I finally finished the ARL and got the AMX 50 100. But it seems that I can't handle it. I don't have any experience with autoloaders. The 50 100 is my first one. Yesterday I tooned with zbran again and results were a bit better, but overall I still have to learn to play this tank. Every help is very appreciated. :)

It has a horrific reload time, play the T69/T54E1 and autoloaders become a bit more fun... play the T50/ TVP 50/51 and autoloaders become a LOT of fun :P

50 100 has no armour so basically don't poke, wait for enemy to be on reload then empty a couple of shots, let team mate take dmg then pop out and take some more, then relocate whilst reloading

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

It has a horrific reload time, play the T69/T54E1 and autoloaders become a bit more fun... play the T50/ TVP 50/51 and autoloaders become a LOT of fun :P

50 100 has no armour so basically don't poke, wait for enemy to be on reload then empty a couple of shots, let team mate take dmg then pop out and take some more, then relocate whilst reloading

Thanks for your advises. :) That's what I'm trying to do. Most of my games end either quick with meh damage or I live longer with less damage. I think I'm overall too cautious and in  the wrong situations too aggressive or greedy.

The other autoloaders are not planned atm, because I my goal is the 50B. The TVPs will probably never be in my garage. The grind through tiers 1-8 scares me. :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peko_ said:

Thanks for your advises. :) That's what I'm trying to do. Most of my games end either quick with meh damage or I live longer with less damage. I think I'm overall too cautious and in  the wrong situations too aggressive or greedy.

The other autoloaders are not planned atm, because I my goal is the 50B. The TVPs will probably never be in my garage. The grind through tiers 1-8 scares me. :P

We might have a double 50 100 toon soon.

i might actually want to 3 mark it :trollface:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhatTheSkara said:

We might have a double 50 100 toon soon.

i might actually want to 3 mark it :trollface:

We should definitively. :) If you wanna 3 mark it, you do more than 2k dmg per game? :P

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Peko_ said:

That makes me hope, that I will rock it someday. If Vernl can make it work... :P

well, my first 30 games in it were pure shit, i couldn't get more than a clip in before dying...

now i learned and i managed to get 2 dank stripes on my barrel (the second without even noticing at first)

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, WhatTheSkara said:

well, my first 30 games in it were pure shit, i couldn't get more than a clip in before dying...

now i learned and i managed to get 2 dank stripes on my barrel (the second without even noticing at first)

Good news. It's similar to me (without the stripes of course). I did 15 games so far resulting in this:

amx50100.JPG

So there's room for more! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Peko_ said:

Thanks for your advises. :) That's what I'm trying to do. Most of my games end either quick with meh damage or I live longer with less damage. I think I'm overall too cautious and in  the wrong situations too aggressive or greedy.

The other autoloaders are not planned atm, because I my goal is the 50B. The TVPs will probably never be in my garage. The grind through tiers 1-8 scares me. :P

Don't be afraid to trade, ~400hp dmg received to ~1500hp dmg done is a good trade! Try to find isolated targets and take them out of the game. It has HUGE clip potential

The Tier 4-6 TVP grind is painless. In fact it's quite fun! I free xp-d the 7/8 as they looked awful

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

Don't be afraid to trade, ~400hp dmg received to ~1500hp dmg done is a good trade! Try to find isolated targets and take them out of the game. It has HUGE clip potential

The Tier 4-6 TVP grind is painless. In fact it's quite fun! I free xp-d the 7/8 as they looked awful

Can confirm, just did the grind from 1-9 (used free-xp for vital modules). Kept the tier 6 to get a proper 2nd crew (assuming t9 and t10 are keepers), t7 and t8 are mucho meh but playable I guess. Played the t8 with the stock turret (and stock gun if I remember correctly...) for maximum gun depression so at least it has something going for it. Playing paper meds in this meta is hard unless it has something to compensate, like for example a clip... "grinding" the t9 now, pew pew pew!

Link to post
Share on other sites

T7 if you are willing to spam some HEAT is playable, not good but playable, T8 is stronghold grind, or freexp tho :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

guys, where the f**k did you all go?

i feel alone :feelsbad:

I'll be back once I find out what routine/pattern my sleep needs to be in :P

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VirtualRJ said:

As a FYI since 1-UP is also using the old LOTI TS: they are shutting down

http://forum.freets3.net/threads/were-shutting-down.923/

Got kicked from it tonight with the message it's done for.

If you're stuck, you folks are welcome to use ts3.22acu.org.uk

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, VirtualRJ said:

As a FYI since 1-UP is also using the old LOTI TS: they are shutting down

http://forum.freets3.net/threads/were-shutting-down.923/

Got kicked from it tonight with the message it's done for.

:no:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well shit, Rest In Pepperonis LOTI TS - you were the bomb.

@It's_Matra and @Ectar, if you want, once I get back online, I could visit my old Clan and ask if we could share it for a little while until we get our own 1-UP TS sorted.

I left them on very good terms and still platoon with them every now and again, so give me a nod if you want me to contact the clan commander to arrange something.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...