A_Chodeful

Skoda T50 - 19 Games - 4300 DPG

Originally I was going to train up a 2-3 skill crew before playing the Czechs. 

Then I played TVP on Marine's account - and said fuck it. 

First batch - you'll notice there's a pair of replays at 200kb and 500kb each, they're from the same game, I crashed midway into it and lost alot of damage : https://www.mediafire.com/?b030sf2s4nnk83e

My stats midway into it, I neglected to screen@19games. 

K8XJZxK.png

Loving the tank tbh, it reminds me of playing the T57 Heavy when it came out. 

I run Optics, GLD, and Vertical Stabilizer, and Premium Repairs, Premium Med, and Food.

My stats midway into the games, it's dropped to 4300 DPG, but I expect it'll climb back up to 4400 quickly.

My ghetto crew - not having full repairs has killed me a few times already, to say nothing of the lack of BiA / Recon / Sit Awareness hampering my damage farm:

kdSc70A.png

Camo is still very valuable, playing with double repair kits I can live fine without Repairs first but having the camo skill is essential, especially without Sixth Sense if you ask me. But I guess if you run AFE or Food it might help but I also think without Sixth Sense one has to be extra careful and Camo skill helps with that.

No repairs in current meta :kjugh:

Camo is nice to have, as is Snap Shot, but neither are essential as the first skill. You shouldn't be chai sniping in this anyway and the gun handling is stupidly good for an autoloader at tier 9.

Agree w/ X3N4, Repairs over camo in the Skoda. Its a massive tank, and it has an amazingly fast repair crew. I think a 140 would have a hard time perma-tracking you with a full repair crew

Actually, I trained this crew initially like a HT crew, and trained repairs over all else, didnt bother with gunnery skills until its 4th skill

Man even with the ghetto crew the gun handling on this is insane.
You are soooo agressive at teh start I really don't get why you're not getting punished for it even for one game. I guess it's because you have pubbies coming with you being meatshields. In EU if you were that agressive you'd be completely alone  with all the campers here xD. 8 out of 10 times I am agressive I end up surrounded. :(

NA must be whole new levels of bad compared to EU. Almost like the RU servers. I can keep dreaming I could play there :(

54 minutes ago, Stige said:

NA must be whole new levels of bad compared to EU. Almost like the RU servers. I can keep dreaming I could play there :(

Yeah Kewei is the type of player who would do just as well across servers. 

And a while back, there was a cross-server contest, which an NA player won ( @BigCheese256 ) having the best DPG and WR. 
Top players from each server will play just as well in another server, as what makes them great is their ability to deploy and deal damage relative to their teams deployment and composition

18 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Top players from each server will play just as well in another server, as what makes them great is their ability to deploy and deal damage relative to their teams deployment and composition

I agree. Unfortunately he had great map rotation and couldn't notice if he changes his initial position every time he is on the same map. Although I noticed that everywhere he went he was usually first there. But pubbies followed, they did not stay back. In EU they'd camp I'm afraid. That's why I am reluctant of being agressive initially anymore, because it simply becomes 1vs all then. 

Can't wait to play that thing. I'm gonna try to tryhard it as I did with the amx30 which managed 2800dpg at the end of the grind. Curious to see if it is even more OP :P

1 hour ago, Stige said:

with 999 ping and 10 minutes waiting sure

42 minutes ago, kariverson said:

I agree. Unfortunately he had great map rotation and couldn't notice if he changes his initial position every time he is on the same map. Although I noticed that everywhere he went he was usually first there. But pubbies followed, they did not stay back. In EU they'd camp I'm afraid. That's why I am reluctant of being agressive initially anymore, because it simply becomes 1vs all then. 

Can't wait to play that thing. I'm gonna try to tryhard it as I did with the amx30 which managed 2800dpg at the end of the grind. Curious to see if it is even more OP :P

The Skoda T50 makes the AMX 30 look like dog turd that's stuck to the bottom of your shoe. The two aren't even comparable.

2 hours ago, Stige said:

tnh I think you would like it less. The pubbies are less predictable over here.

I honestly doubt that, really. Atleast these weekend pubbies are... You can find them in all sorts of weird places when you make that "push to win" jk there was some dumb Heavy waiting for you around the corner in the middle of the map.

5 minutes ago, Stige said:

I honestly doubt that, really. Atleast these weekend pubbies are... You can find them in all sorts of weird places when you make that "push to win" jk there was some dumb Heavy waiting for you around the corner in the middle of the map.

Ah yes, the ole' turn the corner and bam! WHY ARE YOU HERE?

36 minutes ago, Stige said:

sadly EU is easier to damage whore in due to the higher population (You don't get retard level games of having 1 tier 10 and 14 tier 8s because there are only 6k people on and MM cant build a good game). Also NA is much more yolo playstyle with xvm. while on EU ill get shot at for playing a uni acc on NA ill have 4-5 guys just rush me straight off and kill me but give my team a 4 tank advantage in the first 2 minutes.

31 minutes ago, shutupshake said:

Ah yes, the ole' turn the corner and bam! WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Yeah that's why I check if there's a tank that hasn't been spotted during endgame or hasn't been spotted for the majority of the game. Saved my ass countless times.

Just about 60 battles away...cant wait...

Finally someone with EGLD+vstab+optics...I feel it is a good setup bc everybody is running vents instead of optics...>Chai snipe 4life.

2 hours ago, Vindi said:

with 999 ping and 10 minutes waiting sure

I get like 120-180ish ping on NA east when trolling around with my alt, waiting times are also oj

34 minutes ago, Felicius said:

Just about 60 battles away...cant wait...

Finally someone with EGLD+vstab+optics...I feel it is a good setup bc everybody is running vents instead of optics...>Chai snipe 4life.

I ran this setup for 3MoE on the tank and told Snore to do it as well, then he went on and did it too :D You don't really benefit as much from vents in this kind of tank (already insane gun handling, lots of downtime so DPM isn't what you're going for either) as you do from optics since you can actually play a vision game and win against T10s then. It brought my spotting up from a 500 avg to a 1200 simply by allowing me to be more generous with going to general areas because I know that camosniping me won't happen.

12 hours ago, Gandaran said:

sadly EU is easier to damage whore in due to the higher population (You don't get retard level games of having 1 tier 10 and 14 tier 8s because there are only 6k people on and MM cant build a good game). Also NA is much more yolo playstyle with xvm. while on EU ill get shot at for playing a uni acc on NA ill have 4-5 guys just rush me straight off and kill me but give my team a 4 tank advantage in the first 2 minutes.

Confirm. Real life footage of NA yolos for unicums: