Sign in to follow this  
Antiledo

WOTG Ceases Development

1 hour ago, OOPMan said:

And yet WoWP is still running?

Wat?

It probably didn't cost them much to develop WoTG, whereas WoWP is likely one of those investment sizes where even a reasonable fix to their problems could generate enough income to severely reduce their losses. Sort of how a bank is more willing to throw an extra 10 million at a sub-optimal business they've invested 50 million in than throwing said 10 million at a decent business that needs expansion. It's not about the current investment but about securing as much of the initial one's return as possible.

Basically, they'd rather lose 50% of their investment than 100% - even if they have to throw more money at it to do so.

it was a good game, shame it died, it was one of the few card games i really like since i didn't have to dig through thousands of shitty cards just to understand meta and it had tanks

But ... but ... I was an alpha tester. I even have proof!

WOTG_sig.gif

I played during alpha and beta, and got a freebie card or something, noticed and complained that it only worked in IE and not Firefox (or maybe it was the other way around), and then just stopped playing. It wasn't that fun.

Sign in to follow this