ZXrage

Anit-Tioga Measures Placed

Do you guys remember that whole OTTER theft from about a year ago? Well, WG finally got around to dealing with that problem:

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/04/15/gold-distribution-limit-from-the-clan-treasury/

TL;DR A player can't get more than 2500 gold from the clan treasury every 24 hours.

1 minute ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

i think there was a post about this already, correct me if im wrong

If there is, I am yet to see it.

Rip them 1st place clan league payouts. 1.5mil gold, can only be payed out MAX 250k per day? Assuming everyone gets equal shares, which isn't happening. Basically, it will take weeks of that shit unless somehow the clan contants WGNA to get it manually distributed.

they have recently revised gold payment rules on SEA because the Vietnamese were selling gold at discount prices

(a kind of black market for the dong)

they would accept a player to their clan, then pay the player for the gold he bought and then kick them from the clan, so now if you havent played 5 clan wars in the last 28 days you cant receive any gold at all

I have an idea: When someone wants to make a payout, someone else who has played within the last 24 hours has to confirm the decision. It doesn't have to be another officer even. Just a specific player from the clan chosen at random. That way, an officer can't just decide on a whim to take out large sums.

2 hours ago, westybig said:

Is there a market for black dong?

16 minutes ago, Ollie Tabooger said:

I have an idea: When someone wants to make a payout, someone else who has played within the last 24 hours has to confirm the decision. It doesn't have to be another officer even. Just a random, specific player from the clan.

Is there a market for black dong?

if you create a demand for it, im sure the Vietnamese will be able to supply it

On 4/16/2016 at 2:35 PM, westybig said:

they have recently revised gold payment rules on SEA because the Vietnamese were selling gold at discount prices

they would accept a player to their clan, then pay the player for the gold he bought and then kick them from the clan, so now if you havent played 5 clan wars in the last 28 days you cant receive any gold at all

On 4/16/2016 at 2:42 PM, _Assad said:

Its coming to NA too.

THEIR BRINGING CRIME