Dirg

Kingdom Death : Monster.. Tabletop simulator

So there is a program Tabletop Simulator that allows boardgames to be played virtually. They have WH 40k to uno and everything in between. There is a Game Kingdom Death : Monster that is all the rage but a real life copy is 350+ dollars. The mod is on Tabletop Simulator but not the rule book. I have searched for the complete rule book but no luck and was hoping someone had it or knew where to find one. If you havent checked out the game it is a survival co-op game that includes character levelling as well as settlement building and resource management something to check out for sure!

So I finally got the rulebook in a pdf so if you want to play it buy Tabletop simulator and download the mod. I'll link what I have found if you desire to check it out. Its been brutal and fun to play so if you are into co-op survival horror boardgames this is great. There is an added advantage that anyone with tabletop simulator can play with you which makes it great for web friends who normally could not.

And now the White Lion, this guy was actually kind of an asshole to paint. So many damn layers on the body. For awhile, I thought it would end up looking pretty terrible but it turned out alright.

White Lion