Hi everyone, I recently found out about stats 1-2 weeks ago, and seeing mine, I really want to improve. My main goal right now is to get my overall WN8 to above 2000, not even sure if this is a hard goal to push for, but it's something that I find reasonable and obtainable. Hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers

Welcome to the endless pit of statpadding while trying not to statpad so people think you are actually skilled but everything is statpadding so everything is statpadding so your stats are useless because you are obviously statpadding in your unstatpaddable tanks because you play unstatpaddable tanks for them to not be padding so you're in theory statpadding for antistatpadding

Welcome.

Feel free to use our resources here.

Pro tip - search button is your friend. (don't even bother to start new topic and ask why premium M41 Blackdog has 0 wn8 values or something like that :D).

Welcome to ze labs!

59 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

I like your avatar.

It's a Furaffinity avatar commissioned from this person

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/smelly/

I know this because I'm an awful deviant

18 minutes ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

fur affinity scares me 

2 hours ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

why did you betray us

Also a warm le welcome to our new friend! I'm not big on furries but I do like Pokémon!

2 hours ago, Inciatus said:

one of us, one of us

shhhhhhhhhh

also

@Chance_the_Shiny_Lugia I gots no idea what your stats & battles are atm but recent goals>overalls & win rate>wn8 for goals imo

1 hour ago, zapyoug said:

shhhhhhhhhh

also

@Chance_the_Shiny_Lugia I gots no idea what your stats & battles are atm but recent goals>overalls & win rate>wn8 for goals imo

Oooh, I had no clue! I haven't thought about my recent or winrate. Winrate is much harder to do than WN8 in my opinion. My username is the same as my forum name by the way, if you want to look me up!

On 2016-04-17 at 6:09 PM, Chance_the_Shiny_Lugia said:

Hi everyone, I recently found out about stats 1-2 weeks ago, and seeing mine, I really want to improve. My main goal right now is to get my overall WN8 to above 2000, not even sure if this is a hard goal to push for, but it's something that I find reasonable and obtainable. Hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers

O7 FURHQ glad to see more furries actually looking to improve! Add me if you want to platoon. Or message Snow Viper she doesnt talk much but is a fairly good tanker and will help you improve. Or if he is still in HQ try Silicone Justice, he can be fun to toon with aswell!

15 minutes ago, Curo said:

O7 FURHQ glad to see more furries actually looking to improve! Add me if you want to platoon. Or message Snow Viper she doesnt talk much but is a fairly good tanker and will help you improve. Or if he is still in HQ try Silicone Justice, he can be fun to toon with aswell!

O7 good to see more furs indeed! And yeah, Snow's one of the better members in the strongholds for sure. Never heard of Silicone Justice sadly :c

1 hour ago, Chance_the_Shiny_Lugia said:

O7 good to see more furs indeed! And yeah, Snow's one of the better members in the strongholds for sure. Never heard of Silicone Justice sadly :c

he mightve left, idk, its been along time since i left after the change in leadership, really disliked the FURST leaders and their styles. Was going to make a reroll type 64 account to help teach calling tier 6/stronks but TBH not worth it.