PrinzEugen478

Easiest tanks to 3 mark?

I can't say I don't hate sealclubbers even tho I am partially one(having no prem and no prem tanks doesn't help guys). I legit feel partially bad when I pump out serious damage in my tier 7 and below.

I've managed to complete TD15 for StugIV in SU100. Doing 3k damage in tier 6 really makes other players virtually useless, since they manage to do, what, 1k damage tops? That ain't fun for either party, at least when I play. 

Plus, I really hated when I was new to the game and someone decided to one shot your inferior tanks with KV at tier 5.

I get fun from competing not from murdering innocent kitties with chainsaw.

10 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

I reached 94.97 in the SU-100 last week.

The next game was a tier VIII Lakeville game where the only tier VIII tank who didn't go valley tried to use me as mobile cover.

I've been at 92% on the ELC, chaffee, pershing, and M46, prolyl sold others I had 2 marks on

On 22 April 2016 at 5:03 AM, PrinzEugen478 said:

Can someone suggest some tanks for me to try and 3 mark?

You've got a lot of crusader games under your belt already so why not try that? BIG EDIT: rip me you already have 3 durp. Try the m7

On 21/04/2016 at 11:27 AM, Sidus_Preclarum said:

I don't find it easy to stop being bad :feelsbad:

Amen to that. Though, tryharding every game to get MoE does tend to raise one's standard of play.

On 21/04/2016 at 1:49 PM, Rexxie said:

Easy in comparison to marking higher tier tanks; 3-marking isn't easy in general. I should of said something like "If you already play like a dark purple, 3-marking most of your babytier tanks isn't difficult". The only frustrating part is playing enough battles.

I don't even already play like a dank purple and going for 3 marks helps me:

MMRQNgp.jpg

(Disclaimer: I didn't reroll for stets, we don't have enough officers for both our clans and my mate wanted a T95E2 for some reason).

On 21/04/2016 at 3:33 PM, Vetro said:

I don't understand why you care so much about this. If someone wants to play 3000 games in a T67, who cares if they are doing it to pad their stats or if it is because they enjoy the tank? If that's how they want to play the game, what effect does that have on you? 

And don't say "I'm not going to call you out on it," because you constantly bring this up. 

I like this way of thinking. It's easy enough to figure out who's done what come recruiting time, just look at their recents vs their tier 10s.

On 21/04/2016 at 5:46 PM, Rexxie said:

Sealclubbing has a pretty big effect on how fun low tiers are, and naturally that hurts player retention. It doesn't effect me directly because I refuse to put significant time into these tiers, but it does impact me indirectly via NA's dwindling population issues. Sure, newbies feeling helpless against better players is just one drop in the bucket when it comes to wargaming's failures to retain their playerbase, but it's one of the few that we have direct control over.

Sunk cost shouldn't be the only reason folks at higher tiers keep playing, though. That's one of the reasons I'm opposed to any suggestion (eg removing/limiting arty) that would disproportionately benefit the best players.

On 4/22/2016 at 0:03 AM, PrinzEugen478 said:

Can someone suggest some tanks for me to try and 3 mark?

My only 3 - mark tank is the Cromwell. Mostly because it had a decent crew (pre-Cromwell B days) and medium personal missions are the most tier independent of the bunch (min damage is typically a secondary requirement). Ground out the marks just doing them...

Jagdpanzer IV is pretty easy. I was just grinding it and actually found it quite enjoyable with its great DPM. Also fullfills nearly all aspects Nixon mentioned on the first site of this thread.

After 75 Battles I got the 3rd MoE with 1,4k DPG overall and 1,8k DPG for the last few battles:

3 MoE Session:

c60debb884.jpg

Overall Stats:

5cfbc73314.png

14 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

I dunno why is so hard to look at beyond well documented list.

It doesn't directly answer the question. The counts are essentially (ease of 3-marking) * (popularity with good players), so popular unicum tanks show up relatively high on the list.

37 minutes ago, RichardNixon said:

It doesn't directly answer the question. The counts are essentially (ease of 3-marking) * (popularity with good players), so popular unicum tanks show up relatively high on the list.

I know, but when many players have same tank, and many of them manage 3MOE, it's definitely easier than top tanks with few players manage to 3MOE including unicums. 

The Leopard scout was super easy get 3 marks on. You get rather high amounts of spotting dmg each game combined with the excellent burst make this one good for moe farming.

On 4/5/2016 at 3:54 PM, no_name_cro said:

Great suggestion for player who isn't even teal...

BTW - @Aimdrol's spreadsheet still is pretty nice when it comes to MoEs.

The question is which tanks are easier to 3 gun mark. My answer is that anything below tier 8, and as you can see down below, my answer is correct, so don't be so fussy because of the stats, when considering that recently I've performed better than you.

On 4/5/2016 at 5:57 PM, BlackAdder said:

I dunno why is so hard to look at beyond well documented list. 

From bottom to TOP, on EU server. T37/Crom/IS3 and others OP tank. 

ANak0EV.png

2 minutes ago, sartox said:

The question is which tanks are easier to 3 gun mark. My answer is that anything below tier 8, and as you can see down below, my answer is correct, so don't be so fussy because of the stats, when considering that recently I've performed better than you.

Shots fired.

loading.gif

1 hour ago, sartox said:

I'm not even.... Whatever...

The assumption that the amx 13 90 is easier to 3 marks than the crusader because the counts of 3moe for 1390 is higher than for the crusader is as meaningful as saying that chests is easier to do than roller because there are more licensed chest players than licensed roller user.

I can tell from my own experience (rougly 100 games for 3marking type64/Cromwell), getting over 90% on amx 13 90 requires being really good and/or Lucky on the map rotation or the hours you play the game (after school, after work and after cw times offer widely different skill panel of teams).

I'm not really good at 3 marking as of now, I've begun it last months by marking my sole tiers 6, but I can clearly say that the Aimdrol list isn't something to take early conclusions. I've just bought the M41 and the %MOE increases really quickly, compared to amx 13 90 and doesn't seem as hard as trying the 13 90.

I think you should focus on playing a tank you like cause that seems to be an easier way to stay sane and so improving :)

According to vbaddict, i'm at 2409 dpg current and 89% MOE as of yesterday (dropped 1% with 2300 dpg on 5 games with the amx1390 yesterday), on EU.

ELC is rly easy. Just load APCR. Aim big fat heavies. You have cancer gun handling, so aiming for the biggest, blindest and slowest target works. Almost every shot is auto-pen. Coffee helps a lot.

I did it running opt binos egld. Rammer is not so important as additional spotting you get.

Also, reload of 11 sec is great to be sure you go dark between shots (had no 6th when I started...)