- parameters are in 5 groups
- added dynamic tank stats
- added info about how modules and equipment improve tank stats

- game will show us how many players cap the base and how long it will take
- option "remember recipient" is set to default
- improved physics https://youtu.be/EiAHtOuV40Y
- better tank filter
- added sounds for camo net and binos
- more exp for playing in platoon (% depends on tier)
- added option to chose speakers configuration
- new crosshair
- new zoom: x16 and x25
- added ping and servers status on start screen
- Waffle E-100 replaced with Grille 15
- changes to: 59-Patton, Skoda T 40, Challenger, Achilles, T-54 LT, T-22sr, A-32, Pz.Kpfw. V/IV Alpha, Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, KanJPz, T95E2, T95E6, M56 Scorpion, Type 95 Heavy, Type 91 Heavy, STA-2, O-I, O-I Experimental, Heavy Tank No. VI. 

(give some time to translate them from ruski) 
- supertester received KV-4 Kreslavsky, Object 268 wariant 5, T71 CMCD, T-45
- new 19 tank in HD
- fixed visual models of following tanks: T-34-85, StuG III Ausf. G, Type 62

Technical stuff
- changed some personal missions
- fixed pop-ups 
- Awesomium replaced with Chromium
- final version of CoreEngine 3.0: better performance on some configs, improved lighting (smokes and explosions), added DX11

Sources: http://www.dom1n.com/newsy/9-15-patchnoty/ 

http://worldoftanks.ru/ru/content/development/

Tanks (left T-22, Pz.Kpfw. V/IV Alpha, Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Type 95 Heavy, Type 91 Heavy) 

Current values in bracktes
59-Patton
Reverse speed - 16km/h (20km/h)
View range - 370m (400m)
Aim time - 2,3 (2,5)
Reload - 7,5 (7,6)
Accuracy - 0,36 (0,38)

T40 Skoda
Stantard ammo penetration 145mm (132mm)

Achilles
Movement bloom reduced by 40%
Turret traverse bloom increased by 4%
Reload for QQF 17-pdr AT Gun Mk. VII set to 4,4 (4,6)
Accuracy of QQF 17-pdr AT Gun Mk. VII set to 0,32 (0,33)

Challenger (I skipped some changes for stock version)
Tank traverse 28 (26)
Movement bloom reduced by 14% (Challenger chassis)
Hull traverse bloom reduced by 7% (Challenger chassis)
Movement bloom reduced by 15% (Avenger chassis)
Hull traverse bloom reduced by 8% (Avenger chassis)
Reload (Challenger turret) 4,4 (4,5)
Accuracy 0,32 (0,34)
Turret traverse bloom reduced by 20%
Accuracy 0,3 (0,33)

T-54 LT
Reload (D-10T)- 8,2 (7,6)
Aim time (D-10T 1945) - 2,1 (2,2)
Reload (D-10T 1945) - 8,3 (7,5)

A-32
Aim time - 0,44 (0,53)
Ammo penetration - 98mm (66mm)

Kanonenjagdpanzer
Movement bloom increased by 20%
Hull traverse bloom increased by 20%
Aim time - 1,8 (2)
Penetration - 238mm (218mm)
Added shells DM502 and M431

M56 Scorpion
Movement bloom reduced by 12%
Hull traverse bloom reduced by 12%
Turret traverse bloom reduced by 29%
Reverse speed - 17km/h (12km/h)
Aim time - 1,9 (2)

T95E2
Movement bloom reduced by 36%
Hull traverse bloom reduced by 36%
View range - 400m (390m)
Turret traverse speed - 44 (32)

T95E6
Terrain resistance decreased by 22%/20%/10%
Aim time - 2 (2,3)
Accuracy - 0,38 (0,4)

O-I
Hull traverse speed on stock chassis - 16 (20)
Hull traverse speed on elite chassis - 18 (22)
Movement bloom (elite chassis) increased by 11%
Hull traverse bloom (elite chassis) increased by 22%
Reload of 10cm gun - 12 (11,1)
Turret traverse bloom (10cm gun) increased by 14%
Reload of 15cm gun - 26 (25)
Turret traverse bloom (15cm gun) increased by 12%
Turret traverse speed - 18 (20)
Hitpoints - 950 (970)

O-I Experimental (again no stock modules, it's pointless to translate their changes)
Hull traverse speed - 22 (24)
Hull traverse bloom increased by 10%
Aim time (10cm gun) - 2,8 (2,6)
Reload (10cm gun) - 10 (9,7)
Aim time (12cm gun) - 2,9 (2,6)
Reload (12cm gun) - 10,5 (9,6)
Turret traverse bloom (12cm gun) increased by 29%
Turret traverse speed - 22 (26)

Heavy Tank No. VI
Stantard ammo penetration 145mm (132mm)

STA-2
Reload - 7,5 (7,1)
After firing bloom reduced by 14%
Penetration - 212mm (185.9mm)
Added shells M71 and Type 70

T-22 great nerf 

chanon.png?w=656

Screens

FvPiVU6.jpg

Spoiler

A7iCBDf.jpg

0LeWHjv.jpg

cewKZX1.jpg

rGZ3nNx.jpg

nhAQxLp.jpg

H1kPhhb.jpg

1 minute ago, Vindi said:

actually this update sounds nice, except the zoom values 25x wtf (?)

i wish that they could just simply add two and three-rowed carousel options..i dont need 5 filters i need to see all my tanks without xvm

Seriously...why no multi line carousel?  If they did that and auto equipment moves for binocs I could run vanilla. 

Gathered everything i could understand from Wotnews.com:

- O-I Exp and O-I getting huge traverse speed nerf, gun handling and reload nerf; O-I gets slight HP nerf too

- Slight nerfs for T-54 ltwt.

- Challenger getting some gun buffs (still needs 20pdr), Achilles too

- 59-Fatton getting slight reload and VR buff

- HT No. VI and Skoda T 40 pen buffed to 145

- T95E2 getting small gun handling buff

- Kanonenjagdpanzer pen buffed to 238mm

- T95E6 getting all around gun handling buff

- Type 95 (tier 4 JP heavy) getting some aimtime, marginal HP (more food :P) and gun handling buffs; still will remain one of the very worst tanks in the game if not still the very worst

Shame that even though Type 4 Heavy (and Type 5 Heavy) was mentioned in recent Q&A it didnt get a buff yet. Oh well, maybe they need to test it properly.

Atleast Godzilla dynasty shall be (hopefully) over at tier 5 and 6.

Also with these stuff being added to game XVM seems to be more and more worthless. Really only thing now that WG hasnt added is ability to see stats during battle.

These last updates seem to be going in the right direction, OI nerfs are needed heavily, 54lightweight nerfs are propably justified as well.

I like how they are not trying to add something revolutionary after the rampage failure, but instead try to add some "simpler" fixes and improvements, that have been needed for years.

Anyone wanting to take a guess, which missions are going to be reworked and how?

37 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Gathered everything i could understand from Wotnews.com:

- O-I Exp and O-I getting huge traverse speed nerf, gun handling and reload nerf; O-I gets slight HP nerf too

I'll never 3 MoE the O I Exp :feelsbad:

More seriously, a pretty cool list overall… except  :

24 minutes ago, Medjed said:

Only thing i didn't liked. Why the fuck would platoon get more exp....

Yeah. I'll have to accept all those invites by reds and greys :no:

26 minutes ago, Medjed said:

Only thing i didn't liked. Why the fuck would platoon get more exp....

• It will be nice if this works for dynamics. At end of match just spam, and get additional XP. :doge: 

36 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

- Challenger getting some gun buffs (still needs 20pdr), Achilles too

Holy shit, WG is actually buffing a bad tank! (and right after I finished grinding it too). Challenger will never get the 20pdr though, WG's days of unhistorically buffing tanks by giving them guns they could never mount seems to be over.

That said, I do feel so sorry for the Challenger. WG have taken a medium tank that is basically a contemporary of the firefly, called it a tank destroyer and given it a turret from a similar, but separate tank destroyer, then fucked it up anyway. The Challenger could be a fantastic tier 7 cross tree tank, like the KV-13. Have both the Cromwell (from which it was derived) and the Firefly (from which it was inspired) lead to it. Then have it in turn go to both the Comet (the tank that replaced it) and the Avenger (the tank destroyer designed concurrent to the Challenger, based on the same ideas, but that was only finished post war). Then make the Avenger the actual tier 7 TD, with a lower hull (the challenger had a raised hull, the Avenger didn't), take away the bullshit 10mm armour topping WG gave it (the real thing was open topped like american TD's, but had a frame for netting to be draped over to protect from hand grenades that WG helpfully made a hitbox). It's still going to be a bit shit with a 17pdr at tier 7, but at least it would have some semblance of camo when you make it half as tall.

14 minutes ago, Anonamous_Quinn said:

Holy shit, WG is actually buffing a bad tank! (and right after I finished grinding it too). Challenger will never get the 20pdr though, WG's days of unhistorically buffing tanks by giving them guns they could never mount seems to be over.

That said, I do feel so sorry for the Challenger. WG have taken a medium tank that is basically a contemporary of the firefly, called it a tank destroyer and given it a turret from a similar, but separate tank destroyer, then fucked it up anyway. The Challenger could be a fantastic tier 7 cross tree tank, like the KV-13. Have both the Cromwell (from which it was derived) and the Firefly (from which it was inspired) lead to it. Then have it in turn go to both the Comet (the tank that replaced it) and the Avenger (the tank destroyer designed concurrent to the Challenger, based on the same ideas, but that was only finished post war). Then make the Avenger the actual tier 7 TD, with a lower hull (the challenger had a raised hull, the Avenger didn't), take away the bullshit 10mm armour topping WG gave it (the real thing was open topped like american TD's, but had a frame for netting to be draped over to protect from hand grenades that WG helpfully made a hitbox). It's still going to be a bit shit with a 17pdr at tier 7, but at least it would have some semblance of camo when you make it half as tall.

fuck historical accuracy, it would fit in that fat ass turret anyway

here is O-I/O-I Exp nerfs:

chanon3.png

chanon2.png

Better than anything ofc but its not going to fix either of them completely. O-I Exp changes are little better than O-I's. The tank is just extremely OP atm, but will be still pretty OP after nerfs. Atleast dispersion and traverse nerfs will make it harder to play as super pseudo-medium, which was somehting that it definely shouldnt be able to do. It still has extremely broken gun; 0.3 sec reload nerf is not even close enough, it should have nerfed by 2 - 3 seconds. It still has 300 alpha with above average DPM (and when you factor first shot DPM is still extremely high). Still something, but will be still somewhat OP imo. That and/or view range should have been nerfed too.

O-I...dont know. It got hit harder by nerf bat, but the main reason why its broken/OP is the combination of derp (and the AP with enough pen when top tier) + front/rear armor + view range. WG is not really nerfing/removing any of those. The nerf they gave doesnt fix it at all. They made it even more boring to play, with longer reload, worse mobility and worse gun handling, but it still has broken armor and broken ability to oneshot everything. The fact its going to be much less fun to play will likely decrease amount of O-Is, though, which is good, but still, broken oneshots and AP-proof and gold-allergic armor.

29 minutes ago, Flaksmith said:

>3-marking a tier 5

kys

Don't you dare judging my OCDs. :frenchy:

20 minutes ago, Anonamous_Quinn said:

Holy shit, WG is actually buffing a bad tank!

:party:

Only took them, what, 1 year and a half ?

They can bloody start with removing the turret roof shielding, or at least making it spaced armour like the T25/2's…

4 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

fuck historical accuracy, it would fit in that fat ass turret anyway

But war gaming aren't going to do it cus 'historical accuracy'.

Having said that, if you really wanted to put a 20 pdr on the Challenger / Avenger, the turret from the Charioteer would probably fit the Avenger, since AFAIK that uses the same turret ring as the Cromwell. Would be a bit weird upgrading to a smaller tank with a bigger gun in the same turret, but it would make the Avenger not shit.

6 minutes ago, Sprak said:

Did the 54 ltwt actually need nerfs? It's a decent light, but it's certainly not OP.

It's only a decent scout, but it's a good pocket medium

I'm not playing SHs, but I would expect it overperform there, I guess that's their justification.

6 minutes ago, Sprak said:

Did the 54 ltwt actually need nerfs? It's a decent light, but it's certainly not OP.

Imo yes, not big ones though. Its not OP on pubbies because scout mm but its afaik borderline OP at any T8-only format its literally a medium tank with mobility and camo of light tank, but it doesnt have paper armor like CDC.

No IS-3 nerfs tho, why it feels like WG likes this tank overly much?

8 minutes ago, Sprak said:

Compared to 1390 it's fucking E5. Compared to others is still king. Here grab a look.

Rjv4JIV.png

Please count red fields for T54LWT. :doge: 

1 hour ago, MacusFlash said:

Do we know how much?

Waffle finally getting canned, physics changes that seem to make sense, and much needed O-I nerfs to restore mid-tier balance... Overall sounds like a good update.