MacusFlash

9.15 - first patch notes

18 minutes ago, DHP said:

What the fuck. Someone at WG is retarded, no offense but they should be working with something else (and how did they land the fucking job).

This is the moment when I think that a few players know the game much better than most of WG devs. 

BTW My American crew voices are gone. 

Yesterday had a weird thing in Lakeville playing 34-100. I was in middle for early shots and zoomed in, fired my gun (it made the sound) and noticed that there was no reload time, so I could just keep on firing continuously with no reload... except that no shells ever left my barrel. I slightly adjusted position and then everything worked fine. Weird thing, too bad I didn't remember to save the replay. Also I noticed that lot of times tank outlines don't show up in zoom mode (indicator still goes to green, but shooting is still guess work). Might be of the few mods I installed (all were supposed to be 9.15 ready), but need to research it further.

20 minutes ago, Taze said:

Yesterday had a weird thing in Lakeville playing 34-100. I was in middle for early shots and zoomed in, fired my gun (it made the sound) and noticed that there was no reload time, so I could just keep on firing continuously with no reload... except that no shells ever left my barrel. I slightly adjusted position and then everything worked fine. Weird thing, too bad I didn't remember to save the replay. Also I noticed that lot of times tank outlines don't show up in zoom mode (indicator still goes to green, but shooting is still guess work). Might be of the few mods I installed (all were supposed to be 9.15 ready), but need to research it further.

They (yet again) had absurd lag-issues with their servers yesterday, which usually leads, among other things, to the firing-"bug" you described. Moving your tank, forces the server to update your status, which may not happen for WG-reasons, if you do not move your tank for an extended period of time, during lag-spikes.

4 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

They (yet again) had absurd lag-issues with their servers yesterday, which usually leads, among other things, to the firing-"bug" you described. Moving your tank, forces the server to update your status, which may not happen for WG-reasons, if you do not move your tank for an extended period of time, during lag-spikes.

Patch day is always laggy as fuck. I don't think they can actually handle the patch downloads on top of the normal server load. 

Jesus this. Huge lags + new patch idiots meant I had to work really hard to get back to my current sub 57% WR. Had a 10+ game stretch when 50%+ of my team died in sub 3 minutes. Jesus I wanted to kill people so bad. The only tank that worked in the lag + studpid scenario was a bento box heavy.

Having no lag problems, and FPS went from 60ish to100ish (playing vanilla ATM,  though) but my crews seem to be pissed at me for some reason, and will rarely, if ever, talk to me anymore... :feelsbad:

6 hours ago, BoilerBandsman said:

Patch day is always laggy as fuck. I don't think they can actually handle the patch downloads on top of the normal server load. 

Logically they should provide the downloads from a separate source, but then this is WG so you're probably right.

On 25/05/2016 at 4:32 AM, rumpage said:

What the fuck. Someone at WG is retarded, no offense but they should be working with something else (and how did they land the fucking job).

I was curious about that too before the patch gone live on the servers. I asked, no answer.

Meanwhile SEA is still happily living with 9.14 because CW is not important:fat: