LycanPT

Grille 15

So WG intends to replace the WTF 9000 for a tank with the same problems (armor and camo) and removing its only redeeming feature (autoloader) along with adding derp gun handling stats?

What do you guys think?

Edit: And removing traversable turret (seriously WG)

Edited by LycanPT
Adding a new incredible feature
2 minutes ago, Epic said:

About time.

Though WTF 9000 needed a replacement the sucessor is just useless, it will be probably the worse tier 10 TD

2 minutes ago, Epic said:

Good. TDs generally promote terrible game play.

That is a diferent thing, it is not about TD's gameplay, but about a tank that is going to replace another while being prossibly the worst nerf in WOT history and it is not even on par with the other tier 10 TD's

5 minutes ago, LycanPT said:

Though WTF 9000 needed a replacement the sucessor is just useless, it will be probably the worse tier 10 TD

I really don't think so. From what I have seen (someone actually posted a replay form the Grille at some point [chinese server or something]) the Grille will be actually not that bad at all. Think of a T110E4 without any kind of armor but you get much better gun handling, better rof (as far as I know) and much more mobility (+fully traversable turret if I am not mistaken). You also get 8° of gun depression which is also nice. All in all I guess it will be like a Borsig with 15cm upgraded to tier X, could be worse if you ask me.

Edit: also, as long as the WTF is out of the game I would not mind them putting a tier 1 as its replacement...

4 minutes ago, Epic said:

Yep, excellent idea. WG said this would be the year of improvements, this is a great one!

Not exactly, people might not play this tank but there will still be tier 10 TD's, way more problematic like the Deathstar and the JgPz E 100

3 minutes ago, GreyKnight9612 said:

I really don't think so. From what I have seen (someone actually posted a replay form the Grille at some point [chinese server or something]) the Grille will be actually not that bad at all. Think of a T110E4 without any kind of armor but you get much better gun handling, better rof (as far as I know) and much more mobility (+fully traversable turret if I am not mistaken). You also get 8° of gun depression which is also nice. All in all I guess it will be like a Borsig with 15cm upgraded to tier X, could be worse if you ask me.

No, the gun dispersion values were highly nerfed, the E4 is not exactly known for being good, and also turret is not fully traversable ( 50/50). The the DPM has been nerfed

Edited by LycanPT
Traverse correction and some potato grammar

One step at a time, don't be too eager. Also pubbies are generally not really a threat in those TDs (more an annoyance than any thing...), where a waffle was always a problem.

2 minutes ago, LycanPT said:

No, the gun dispersion were highly nerfed, and the E4 is not exactly known for being good, and also turret is not fully traversable I think it is something like -45/+45. Also the DPM has been nerfed

RIP wasn't aware of that... stupid me :tomato:
But still, WT-E100 out of the game, a nice replacement would have just made that day even better.

Just now, GreyKnight9612 said:

RIP wasn't aware of that... stupid me :tomato:
But still, WT-E100 out of the game, a nice replacement would have just made that day even better.

Thing is removing a problematic tank by a useless one is not the correct solution, I am in no means against the removal of WTF 9000, as long as they replace it with something competitive and useful

1 minute ago, no_name_cro said:

What is point of this topic? Like any tier 10 TD is useful now besides few niche roles and ofc blaping you for absurd amount of damage.

So you agree with the introduction of a tank that no one will want to even try to play?

I grinded that line and I don't play the WTF that much, but introducing a tank that I think I don't even want to play is what is concerning me

Just now, LycanPT said:

So you agree with the introduction of a tank that no one will want to even try to play?

I grinded that line and I don't play the WTF that much, but introducing a tank that I think I don't even want to play is what is concerning me

I don't even care, If you don't want Grille go to support and ask WG money back. We're getting a better tank than WTE100 - :dealdog:.

Interesting tank. With that speed it can on some maps run to good positions early and put 750 damage in peoples side/face when they try to move forward on battlefield.  Can be good in pee-ka-bo playstyle too. 

4 minutes ago, xmenxmen2 said:

https://ritastatusreport.live/2016/04/21/grille-stats-update/

Looks pretty decent to me, good mobility, decent dpm and alpha combo and best aim time and accuracy

Non existing camo and the gun dispersion stats are awful

Just now, SIRJ4MES said:

Interesting tank. With that speed it can on some maps run to good positions early and put 750 damage in peoples side/face when they try to move forward on battlefield.  Can be good in pee-ka-bo playstyle too. 

Not with a (50/50) traverse and the current city dominant maps

7 minutes ago, SIRJ4MES said:

Grille 15 gameplay fra 1:13:00

It has been nerfed greatly since then

To be honest, the Waffle clip mobile of retardation is beyond a fucking joke.

Did rather take the Grille 15cm with some camo and flexibility than that any day. The way you are going on, it suspiciously sounds like you are sad that the WTF BBQ 420 is getting removed for an actually somewhat balanced tank.

1 hour ago, xmenxmen2 said:

https://ritastatusreport.live/2016/04/21/grille-stats-update/

Looks pretty decent to me, good mobility, decent dpm and alpha combo and best aim time and accuracy

What you're not seeing in those stats is that the dispersion on turret traverse has been supposedly nerfed to .40, which is the same as the 183.  What I/we don't know is how the handling will feel in practice given the crazy .26 base accuracy.

41 minutes ago, FreddBoy said:

To be honest, the Waffle clip mobile of retardation is beyond a fucking joke.

Did rather take the Grille 15cm with some camo and flexibility than that any day. The way you are going on, it suspiciously sounds like you are sad that the WTF BBQ 420 is getting removed for an actually somewhat balanced tank.

No I am not sad at all, what I am sad is that I will have a retard tank replaced with a tank that is useless (no camo, awful gun handling, no armor - not that I was expecting some and no fully traverseable turret)