LycanPT

Grille 15

1 hour ago, BatGurl said:

in my eyes its borderline op. driving around faster than some light tanks, with a td gun mounted on top..same as skorpion, its just so much stronger then any other tds ingame..

Skorpion is way better at T8 than Grille is at T10.

I can bet that platoon game would give 10% WR boost... so reliable on the team.

On 4-10-2016 at 6:00 PM, BatGurl said:

in my eyes its borderline op. driving around faster than some light tanks, with a td gun mounted on top..same as skorpion, its just so much stronger then any other tds ingame..

Because all other tier 10 TDs are turds, crippled turds or maimed turds, only the E4 is a decent TD, and its more of a heavy tank as TD...

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Because all other tier 10 TDs are turds, crippled turds or maimed turds, only the E4 is a decent TD, and its more of a heavy tank as TD...

JPE100 is probably the only really good T10 TD in the game :l

10 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

:PogChamp:

Slow penetrable E100 without turret :D 

I played Maus and JPE100 on my friends account a while back and boy did I fell in love with those, park either of them 45 degrees in the middle of the map and no retard will pen it, so fucking easy, then just shoot them back and win.

I never though I would love a slow tank so much but fuck these two are so much fun. So damn good for carrying games too.

43 minutes ago, Stige said:

I played Maus and JPE100 on my friends account a while back and boy did I fell in love with those, park either of them 45 degrees in the middle of the map and no retard will pen it, so fucking easy, then just shoot them back and win.

I never though I would love a slow tank so much but fuck these two are so much fun. So damn good for carrying games too.

Please stream next time :)

After a few games, I really like that it can reposition so well. Being able to flex is so important, and the other destroyers just don't offer that. I do wish the shell velocity was faster, though. It hurts snipe shots to have to lead so much.

22 minutes ago, zyl said:

After a few games, I really like that it can reposition so well. Being able to flex is so important, and the other destroyers just don't offer that. I do wish the shell velocity was faster, though. It hurts snipe shots to have to lead so much.

Are you drunk?

f0269e90cc.png

30 minutes ago, Stige said:

Are you drunk?

f0269e90cc.png

No, it's morning time here in the United States of Trump. 

But for serious.. an APCR gold shell with 1700 plus would make it more comfortable for me. (I know this is me wish listing)

8 minutes ago, zyl said:

But for serious.. an APCR gold shell with 1700 plus would make it more comfortable for me. (I know this is me wish listing)

Regular APCR is 1500 if I'm not completely mistaken so having 1350 AP is stupidly good to begin with. You just need to learn to play if you can't hit something with that kind of insane shell velocity.

6 minutes ago, Stige said:

Regular APCR is 1500 if I'm not completely mistaken so having 1350 AP is stupidly good to begin with. You just need to learn to play if you can't hit something with that kind of insane shell velocity.

When did I kill your dog wishing for more?

EDIT: The comfort of the E-50 APCR shell is what I have in mind. It feels like it has almost no shell arc at all when firing out to draw. The Grille 15 is not as comfortable, and has a crummy HEAT shell because spaced armor. 

43 minutes ago, zyl said:

When did I kill your dog wishing for more?

EDIT: The comfort of the E-50 APCR shell is what I have in mind. It feels like it has almost no shell arc at all when firing out to draw. The Grille 15 is not as comfortable, and has a crummy HEAT shell because spaced armor. 

Grille doesn't need HEAT. E50M APCR is 1500m/s like I said so barely faster than Grille. You got some big issues if you think 1350m/s shell velocity is an issue on Grille.
And you are even asking for 1700m/s or higher lol. Why not just make it hit instantly then?

4 minutes ago, Stige said:

Grille doesn't need HEAT. E50M APCR is 1500m/sec like I said so barely faster than Grille. You got some big issues if you think 1350m/s shell velocity is an issue on Grille.

But Grille -has- HEAT, which is poopy.

E50 =! E50M

Barely faster is faster (and it's actually 10%, which I wouldn't even consider "barely")

It's not a big issue, but it would still be nice.

In summary: You are rude, wrong, and have not changed my mind.

The high shell velocity is one of the better traits of the Grille. I'll be "rude" too, and I'll say that this guy is off his rocker. Maybe he's missing because he's leading the target too much?!

Nah, the shells dropped behind. It's not rude to disagree. It's just rude to act like I'm a total idiot to suggest that 10% faster shells would feel more comfortable.

Can I compensate for it? Clearly yes.

Would faster be nicer? I still think so. 

3 hours ago, zyl said:

I would trade all my APCRs for all grille APs. 1300+ on AP with great pen, win-win. 

2 hours ago, zyl said:

But Grille -has- HEAT, which is poopy.

E50 =! E50M

Barely faster is faster (and it's actually 10%, which I wouldn't even consider "barely")

It's not a big issue, but it would still be nice.

In summary: You are rude, wrong, and have not changed my mind.

E50 APCR is also 1500m/s...

1 minute ago, TheMarine0341 said:

I will take 1350m/s AP over 1500m/s APCR any day

Why? Better velocity and better pen seems like a pretty big win.

7 minutes ago, Stige said:

:cri:

No help.

Unless something has changed that I am unaware of, gold spamming in an E-50 is a popular pass time. This makes no sense to me whatsoever if the gold shells are worse than the standard shell. It was practically dogma that APCR >> HEAT, and that is plainly understandable. Please tell me why AP is now far better than APCR.

6 minutes ago, zyl said:

No help.

Unless something has changed that I am unaware of, gold spamming in an E-50 is a popular pass time. This makes no sense to me whatsoever if the gold shells are worse than the standard shell. It was practically dogma that APCR >> HEAT, and that is plainly understandable. Please tell me why AP is now far better than APCR.

Wth are you on about? Who was talking about E-50 AP vs APCR? This was about Grilles AP rounds. And the AP on Grille is fucking awesome for AP and APCR has nothing on it, the extra normalization alone makes it way better with shell velocity like that. I would never trade extra 150m/s speed just to make it APCR when the slower AP is clearly superior.