My_Little_Pwny

Looking for a new Clan 2000 WN8 / 3000 recent

Hi,

since my old clan LOTI is dead I want to join another one. I'm looking for something relaxed for SHs and platoons and I don't really want to participate in CWs. I just want to meet new people and I'm always willing to learn something from players, who are better than me.

S3AL is taking 3k+ recruits, dunno about now with campaign going, but talk to Dukkerz or S4ltybr0 ingame. Shouldn't be a problem at all after campaign tho if you're decent at SHs (no real activity reqs but we don't need more fosc0s in SH :doge:)

5 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

1-UP? :P

Definitely looks like a relaxed environment. The clan doesn't have many players, who can help me to improve my gameplay though.

1 hour ago, Kolni said:

S3AL is taking 3k+ recruits, dunno about now with campaign going, but talk to Dukkerz or S4ltybr0 ingame. Shouldn't be a problem at all after campaign tho if you're decent at SHs (no real activity reqs but we don't need more fosc0s in SH :doge:)

When will the campaign be finished? I think I could raise my recents to 3500+ WN8 when tryharding, given the possibility to join a clan as good as S3AL.

1 hour ago, My_Little_Pwny said:

Definitely looks like a relaxed environment. The clan doesn't have many players, who can help me to improve my gameplay though.

It's about as relaxed as LOTI if not more so, you have many good players (with several on cooldown) joining and some good FCs too if you want to have a go at more organised stuff later on.

I'll give ESL, CW, SH a go whenever I can as it's fun but I can't be with a clan that has a strict schedule as tanks doesn't fit around RL like that for me. We have some statistically lesser players too in 1-UP to whom you can pass on knowledge, tips & tricks and help improve their gameplay... by doing so you also realise faults in your own and improve that way too.

Hi My_Little_Pwny

SNS-A would be honored to have you. We have stepped back from Clan Wars and are focusing on platooning, training and doing the odd strongholds. We are a very laid back social clan. I am not sure how dedicated you are to the EU server as we are on the NA server. Having said that we have members in Kuwait and Australia................... As the recruitment officer for the clan, please put in a clan request and I will be happy to approve it. Short of that, if you would like to join us for a few battles to see if there is a fit, please log onto teamspeak....Starsnstripes.enjinvoice.com. One of the officers will grant you visitor access and you can platoon with us for a bit

tiegermp

Recruitment Officer SNS-A

1 hour ago, tiegermp said:

Hi My_Little_Pwny

SNS-A would be honored to have you. We have stepped back from Clan Wars and are focusing on platooning, training and doing the odd strongholds. We are a very laid back social clan. I am not sure how dedicated you are to the EU server as we are on the NA server. Having said that we have members in Kuwait and Australia................... As the recruitment officer for the clan, please put in a clan request and I will be happy to approve it. Short of that, if you would like to join us for a few battles to see if there is a fit, please log onto teamspeak....Starsnstripes.enjinvoice.com. One of the officers will grant you visitor access and you can platoon with us for a bit

tiegermp

Recruitment Officer SNS-A

Are you..... asking him to reroll an account on NA to join your clan?

15 hours ago, My_Little_Pwny said:

When will the campaign be finished? I think I could raise my recents to 3500+ WN8 when tryharding, given the possibility to join a clan as good as S3AL.

S3AL req is 3k ish now, not 3,5

and it's over sometime in the coming two weeks iirc

On 23/4/2016 at 4:34 PM, Kolni said:

Rly? I tried to join ideal and santi before campaign and got denied. Didn't even bother to try s3al. Do you think I have a chance to join s3al?

@My_Little_Pwny 

if you can pad get to 2200 WN8 then we have a spot in BRAH

Will be doing the campaign if you want in and regular SH... if you are interested I will see if we can bend the rules now to get you in! I know you're a good player so I can vouch for you and it wouldn't take you long to get the 2200 mark whilst in the clan with your tryhard recents