Sign in to follow this  

my new toy E50 ! Loving it... but

Hey all.  So i hope this is the right sub forum. Anyways I have just gotten my E50 today with top gun. well ive had it for 3 days and grinded tracks (then free xped turret and top gun. so dont mind the ingame dpg. it was 950 with the panther 2 top gun) Anyway ive had my best day ever in terms of dmg done and wn8 but.. my wr since i got top gun 35% .. obviously im  doing something wrong. But what which is why im making this topic. my hitrate is low today. normally its nearing 76% in most tier 10 tanks i got. 

g9p1Biy.jpg

I compiled a little replay list. should be all those games you see in the picture. I apologize in advance if i talk a bit dirty in chat, I gotta start disabling chat and then leave it there. Since its not my suicide and campy team mates i should be blaming (*cough*) rather myself. So if anyone has the time to watch a few replays and give some comment on why i lose so many games (after coming back from a break its been pretty much 40% wr in anything but type 59 and T-62A .. I know its only 21 games and its my first day learning this tank but I should really have been able to win at least a bit more.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ghk3q5ec2lyhpo/MyDiscoParty%20e50%20replay.rar?dl=0

2 minutes ago, SONOFABENCH said:

Are you shooting APCR?

when needed yeah. like when bushing vs E100 or when i think i absolutely cannot afford to not pen. I must admit i probably use too much premium ammo compared to whats actually neccessary. sometimes i forget to change back after fighting a heavy guy. 

Change your loadout to all APCR lol.

But seriously... i carry 13-32-3. 220 pen just isn't reliable enough. Unless your mopping up end game or your dumping shots into light armored tanks, I'd stick to APCR.

The trick with the 50 is that you have to be the bully when top tier to compensate of being rather trash versus T10 tanks. Abuse your armor, low gun bloom, and ok mobility to make mincemeat of T7/8s.

Go forward enough at the start of matches so you can easily take out their lights or get early shots on people moving into position. The amount of times I had wished someone was 1 shot lower hp when I missed/bounced an earlier one is more than I'd like to admit. The 50 specializes in being able to do everything from the front, either counter scouts, spot enemy campers and snipe them out, or brawl on the front lines using your reload to out trade any heavy 2:1.

8 hours ago, SONOFABENCH said:

Change your loadout to all APCR lol.

But seriously... i carry 13-32-3. 220 pen just isn't reliable enough. Unless your mopping up end game or your dumping shots into light armored tanks, I'd stick to APCR.

neah, so much gold is not needed, i run 25-20-3 and thats more then enough APCR, instead, food is a better choice, if you want to burn credits, it gives some extra moblity and dpm and 10k credits / game is worth more as 2 extra gold shells

40 minutes ago, kukis12345 said:

Don't wanna start a new discussion, do you guys think buying back E50 with 75% crew will be too much pain in the ass? 

Unless you're really confident in your abilities, playing at tier 8 or higher with a ghetto crew (i.e. without 6th sense at least) will be a recipe for frustration and disaster.

4 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

neah, so much gold is not needed, i run 25-20-3 and thats more then enough APCR, instead, food is a better choice, if you want to burn credits, it gives some extra moblity and dpm and 10k credits / game is worth more as 2 extra gold shells

Fair point. Lately, I've noticed I run out of AP and start burning through APCR more than I'd like. I'll have to try your loadout.