Valachio

Crossout?

Yeah the concept seems promising! But never again will I ever pay for any Early Access, Beta, Starter Pack, or any of that crap.

I got baited hard by Armored Warfare. I got baited hard by Guild Wars 2. I got baited hard by Diablo 3. I think I've finally learned my lesson.

They say the game is in pre-alpha right now, so not even close to release. Could be as much as 2 years. I'll keep an eye out though, thanks for posting.

3 hours ago, Pyr0freak said:

Yeah the concept seems promising! But never again will I ever pay for any Early Access, Beta, Starter Pack, or any of that crap.

I got baited hard by Armored Warfare. I got baited hard by Guild Wars 2. I got baited hard by Diablo 3. I think I've finally learned my lesson.

They say the game is in pre-alpha right now, so not even close to release. Could be as much as 2 years. I'll keep an eye out though, thanks for posting.

Game actually hit closed beta a couple months ago.

Also, there's a few... "tank" builds you can make

looked awesome... but, its Gaijin, so i am not touching that game until well after it goes full release. Gaijin has magic powers to fuck up things that should never be fucked up.

7 hours ago, Pyr0freak said:

I sympathize with you.  I was also baited by GW2.

Game looks fun, but we'll see what happens with it in a few years time.  When it officially releases, it still might not make a big enough splash to matter to me.

Lot of it looks like a giant rip off of Robocraft, in a good way. Might be a more refined version with more depth to acquisition of parts and a "realistic" vibe instead of a "cartoon block" vibe. Robocraft is a really neat game but the mechanics are too light and cartoony to get super "in to" it the way you do with a game like WoT.

Sorta related: http://steamcommunity.com/app/363530

Video game Battlebots basically. Friends and I played Robot Arena 2 goofing off at work definitely on our own time at home, and it was fantastic for multiplayer. Build and customize them and then fight against AI or up to 4 player multiplayer in teams or FFA, seriously one of the best multiplayer games ever. We eventually got burned out because the game was a very small scope, but I still have PTSD from fighting Emergency. Hoping this sequel will be even half as awesome when it comes out.

48 minutes ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Lot of it looks like a giant rip off of Robocraft, in a good way. Might be a more refined version with more depth to acquisition of parts and a "realistic" vibe instead of a "cartoon block" vibe. Robocraft is a really neat game but the mechanics are too light and cartoony to get super "in to" it the way you do with a game like WoT.

Video game Battlebots basically. Friends and I played Robot Arena 2 goofing off at work definitely on our own time at home, and it was fantastic for multiplayer. Build and customize them and then fight against AI or up to 4 player multiplayer in teams of FFA, seriously one of the best multiplayer games ever. We eventually got burned out because the game was a very small scope, but I still have PTSD from fighting Emergency. Hoping this sequel will be even half as awesome when it comes out.

OH MY GOD I remember this game! I remember a more basic version though. It was a flash game, and it might've been the first Robot Arena then? That shit was awesome!

11 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Video game Battlebots basically. Friends and I played Robot Arena 2 goofing off at work definitely on our own time at home, and it was fantastic for multiplayer. Build and customize them and then fight against AI or up to 4 player multiplayer in teams or FFA, seriously one of the best multiplayer games ever. We eventually got burned out because the game was a very small scope, but I still have PTSD from fighting Emergency. Hoping this sequel will be even half as awesome when it comes out.

Cool, a computer game version of the real world event :-)

Anyone playing this? I just started a few days ago, it's pretty fun, I quite like cobbling together a vehicle from bits and pieces. Economy seems weird in that you're pretty much better off earning and selling resources to then buy equipment from the market instead of crafting it yourself, but it works I guess.