Sign in to follow this  
Nicarasu

I've plateaued, send help pls

So for the past 2000 battles or so, my winrate has been plateaued at the 48% mark. Everything else has been improving at a fairly steady clip, but my winrate is stuck. I'd really appreciated it if someone would platoon with me and see if we can figure out what is up. NA East.

1 hour ago, Nicarasu said:

So perhaps my IS-7? That's all I've got as far as tier 10s.

IS7 is perfect, nothing is spectacular about the performance and is a good solid tank . You are also in a HT so you can carry games.

5 hours ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

platoon with good players more, solo less. WR ^

but seriously you should try a 100 game t10 RU med challenge. A sink or swim if you will and post the replays up here to analyse.

^This worked well for me.

Just spam 100 games in a tier 10, look back on how you did and what you could do to improve. Make sure to give yourself a definite date to finish so you don't put it off.

I am a firm believer that watching video is the best way to improve. Finding someone who understands the game and positioning and toon up with them is much preferred over pubbing it solo.

23 minutes ago, woobycat said:

I am a firm believer that watching video is the best way to improve. Finding someone who understands the game and positioning and toon up with them is much preferred over pubbing it solo.

for newbies yes, but I think to break plateaus you must push yourself. It is so easy to just autopilot and get carried by the better player.