GloatingSwine

New global rating system. Pad hard!

If anyone hasn't noticed it yet you can calculate your average (non-premium) exp by reverse-engineering this rating.

I'll maybe post my excel sheet later after I have downloaded 8.8 and checked it shows the correct numbers...

edit: It takes some time before the average exp is useful though because wg starts "recording it" in 8.8. So to get that average exp number later you'd need to memorize what is your total number of battles and average exp at that moment when 8.8 is deployed on your server.

It would be useful if stat sites stored the battles played and average exp numbers before 8.8 for every player so in future we could use the average exp value for other ratings maybe.

I have this (for NA).  Hoping there will be more API data with the ratings being released.

The win rate and survival rate hit rate damage and xp are all good in my book, but the number of battles is not a good indicator.

Maybe they are doing it under the everybody gets a trophy like in T-ball mentality.

Any idiot with no skill and a bunch of tier 1 tanks can go suicide and pad # of battle numbers.

The win rate and survival rate hit rate damage and xp are all good in my book, but the number of battles is not a good indicator.

Maybe they are doing it under the everybody gets a trophy like in T-ball mentality.

Any idiot with no skill and a bunch of tier 1 tanks can go suicide and pad # of battle numbers.

I have to agree with that one.  Even though under the new system hit percentage will weigh heavily, I will continue to knock down objects that prevent me from hitting a prime kill zone - stats be damned, I want to KILL the red guys!

Also, dampening your stats like that might give you a boost in other areas, like being matched up in a game with an extra window-licking moron or two.

yin/yang

My .02 cents worth, your mileage may vary.