I have read and re-read many articles, watching videos and replays but my productivity has not improved. I came to the conclusion que I am not studying properly.
As you studied/studying your in-game and how productivity studies out-game?

Is that your actual account? Because if you're really only at 200 battles, you just need to play some more. At this point no amount of videos or game guides can really help you that much until you have some more experience under your belt.

Edit : to be clear, I don't want to sound demeaning towards the low battle count - if you genuinely have a desire to improve and master the game at this point you will likely go on to become a great player. But it takes most people hundreds (if not thousands) of battles to begin to make sense of the game and master the mechanics.

Do not get discouraged that you're not doing well yet, it's normal to be overwhelmed when you start. Play, have fun, try things, and when they spectacularly fail ask yourself why. And you will eventually begin to "get it".

Take heart friend,  I began the journey to better myself at wot very early as well. Practice the things you learn from the better players but don't forget to have fun as well. If you get too obsessed with stats it will ruin it quickly. Because there are a lot of things to master in this game and the only way to do so is through playing, failing ,learning, trying again .

yes that is his real account. he did a bunch of research and thread spam here before even playing game 1. We pointed him the right direction at least and he did his homework.

Ludwig, just because you read 1000 books and videos on how to shoot a rifle doesn't make you a marksman out of the box before you pull the trigger. You have a great foundation and now you just need the experience to make it happen. Don't lose heart at not being a unicum out of the gate. you wont be. the eye movements and thought processes aren't there yet for you. Mini map awareness will come along if you keep trying at it. Those stats at 200 games is a unicum though realistically.

Tier 6 is really the earliest you can put some real thought into the game and make a meaningful personal contribution to the win. Armor is just now getting to be a real thing and tank roles are starting to be well defined. Sub tier 4 tends to be noobs running around with spray and pray.

Take the extra time at tier 6 and 7 and 8 to really learn the game and the meta.

Map awareness is a MASSIVE part of the game, and its not just mini map awareness. It's knowing where you need to be to counter that red push effectively. it's knowing that theres a mini hill to your left front that can give you a tiny bit of LFP protection in an IS3. 

Remember that most people take several THOUSAND games to get good, even after knowing whats supposed to happen. 22 games is nothing to worry about friend. keep trying and studying and the bluenicum will come in time. Spend the extra time in each tier before moving on. you learn the game a bit more and you get a better skilled crew in the process.

I joined wotlabs as a complete shitter, but progressed over a year or so to where I am.

As others have pointed out before me, the key is to practice. You won't become skilled at the game overnight just because you read all the good articles and advice beforehand (although it is a good start). When you start playing, you'll find that you make mistakes, play inconsistently, etc. That is natural. No skill is mastered by having all the theoretical knowledge in your head. As you play more and more, consciously reviewing your own gameplay and improving your skills, consistency, game sense, you will inevitably improve.

Keep playing and keep consciously improving from your experience. Important things like positioning, reading the battle flow, tactical sense and map awareness comes over time (over battles played).

I say this because I'm one of those people who can store a crapton of head knowledge. I watched a lot of Youtube and read a lot of shit before even installing WoT. However, it took me 1.5 years and 15k battles before I could even start to look anything like 'decent' at this game.

Good on you for reading and studying (the vast majority will never even do that) but you need to put your knowledge into practice - and that comes by practice towards perfection.

TLDR stop 'studying', git 'playing' + 'learning from your battles'.

If you have 200 battles, and never played before, 800WN8 is pretty much as unicum as you can get.

How to learn? By fucking up and thinking about how and why you fucked up.

Most importantly, don't forget to have fun along the way, though.

7 hours ago, the_bolshevik said:

Is that your actual account? Because if you're really only at 200 battles, you just need to play some more. At this point no amount of videos or game guides can really help you that much until you have some more experience under your belt.

Edit : to be clear, I don't want to sound demeaning towards the low battle count - if you genuinely have a desire to improve and master the game at this point you will likely go on to become a great player. But it takes most people hundreds (if not thousands) of battles to begin to make sense of the game and master the mechanics.

Do not get discouraged that you're not doing well yet, it's normal to be overwhelmed when you start. Play, have fun, try things, and when they spectacularly fail ask yourself why. And you will eventually begin to "get it".

5 hours ago, Dangalang_time said:

Take heart friend,  I began the journey to better myself at wot very early as well. Practice the things you learn from the better players but don't forget to have fun as well. If you get too obsessed with stats it will ruin it quickly. Because there are a lot of things to master in this game and the only way to do so is through playing, failing ,learning, trying again .

2 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

yes that is his real account. he did a bunch of research and thread spam here before even playing game 1. We pointed him the right direction at least and he did his homework.

Ludwig, just because you read 1000 books and videos on how to shoot a rifle doesn't make you a marksman out of the box before you pull the trigger. You have a great foundation and now you just need the experience to make it happen. Don't lose heart at not being a unicum out of the gate. you wont be. the eye movements and thought processes aren't there yet for you. Mini map awareness will come along if you keep trying at it. Those stats at 200 games is a unicum though realistically.

Tier 6 is really the earliest you can put some real thought into the game and make a meaningful personal contribution to the win. Armor is just now getting to be a real thing and tank roles are starting to be well defined. Sub tier 4 tends to be noobs running around with spray and pray.

Take the extra time at tier 6 and 7 and 8 to really learn the game and the meta.

Map awareness is a MASSIVE part of the game, and its not just mini map awareness. It's knowing where you need to be to counter that red push effectively. it's knowing that theres a mini hill to your left front that can give you a tiny bit of LFP protection in an IS3. 

Remember that most people take several THOUSAND games to get good, even after knowing whats supposed to happen. 22 games is nothing to worry about friend. keep trying and studying and the bluenicum will come in time. Spend the extra time in each tier before moving on. you learn the game a bit more and you get a better skilled crew in the process.

1 hour ago, sundanceHelix said:

I joined wotlabs as a complete shitter, but progressed over a year or so to where I am.

As others have pointed out before me, the key is to practice. You won't become skilled at the game overnight just because you read all the good articles and advice beforehand (although it is a good start). When you start playing, you'll find that you make mistakes, play inconsistently, etc. That is natural. No skill is mastered by having all the theoretical knowledge in your head. As you play more and more, consciously reviewing your own gameplay and improving your skills, consistency, game sense, you will inevitably improve.

Keep playing and keep consciously improving from your experience. Important things like positioning, reading the battle flow, tactical sense and map awareness comes over time (over battles played).

I say this because I'm one of those people who can store a crapton of head knowledge. I watched a lot of Youtube and read a lot of shit before even installing WoT. However, it took me 1.5 years and 15k battles before I could even start to look anything like 'decent' at this game.

Good on you for reading and studying (the vast majority will never even do that) but you need to put your knowledge into practice - and that comes by practice towards perfection.

TLDR stop 'studying', git 'playing' + 'learning from your battles'.

39 minutes ago, Private_Miros said:

If you have 200 battles, and never played before, 800WN8 is pretty much as unicum as you can get.

How to learn? By fucking up and thinking about how and why you fucked up.

Most importantly, don't forget to have fun along the way, though.

Thanks for the good words boys

1 minute ago, steveaus said:

You also can't git gud with 50% or even 75% crews, it's the equivalent of fighting with both hands tied behind your back and blindfolded to boot.

Domination mode rental tanks and tier 1s give you dank 100% crews, dont forget to evac those rental guys into barracks before they kill rampage 

46 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

Domination mode rental tanks and tier 1s give you dank 100% crews, dont forget to evac those rental guys into barracks before they kill rampage 

I have to dismiss those dudes like every week so that my barracks don't fill (gotta have space to swing a KV-5 crew yo!). But this is not a problem a 200 battle player would have, and he should listen to your advice. 

2 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

I have to dismiss those dudes like every week so that my barracks don't fill (gotta have space to swing a KV-5 crew yo!). But this is not a problem a 200 battle player would have, and he should listen to your advice. 

Yeah, dank crews are imo the rarest commodity in wot and it takes forever to grind a good one, so i think he as a new player should snatch every opportunity that gives gud crews.

39 minutes ago, kukis12345 said:

I wish I was that good on battlecount like that. Don't worry, just keep on playing and studying and u will get better. Your wn8 is actually very good considering you only have 200 battles.

Thx buddy