Sign in to follow this  
_Steve

How to max farm Sand River Assault?

I've seen that a lot of purples think that Sand River assault = ez farm, but I don't know how to play the map at all to its full potential in assault mode, at least at the start. I think I might handle the mid-game alright as it evolves, I still finish top of my pubbietard teams most of the time, but at the start I have no clue where to go, especially in TDs, meds and heavies.

Halp pls?

15 minutes ago, shutupshake said:

1. Drive to mid ridge.

2. Farm.

I used to try to do that in heavies on the attacking side, got screwed every time :tomatard:

2 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

heres two examples

On Defense (First Battle)

On Attack

Do I go about attacking in the same way in slower heavies? I tend to get clicked on a lot if I follow the attacking path in the replay you linked. Without artillery though I recall it works great.

You can farm a lot of damage by going mid at the RIGHT time. For fast tier10 tanks you can get around 1k-2k damage just at the beginning when you see the enemy slow tanks climbing uphill.

Personally speaking, you are more likely to farm more damage by sniping the south than north.

Another thing is, when sniping, always be aware of the possibility of being spotted. Maximum spot range is 445m which means you'll never get spotted when the distance btw the enemy & you ≥445m.

Snip20161129_132.png