Sign in to follow this  
Fire_Hive

New Russian Tier 10 Med.

I had recently made a asking you guys if I should get the T-54 first or the E-100.

In light of recent events on the main forum, according to a poaster there, the new T10 russian medium (Obj 140) will be researchable from the T-54. This immediately increased my interest for the tank as I'll be able to research 2 tier 10 tanks from a single tier 9, but supposedly for a limited time, until they find a replacement tier 9 for the new line. Here's the post on the main forum.

So returning to the post I made about getting the T-54 or the E-100, what would be the new consensus?

There will be a second tier 9 Russian medium eventually. That means the lines may eventually be split. I would go for the T-54 and unlock both tier 10s before 8.9 hits.

Haha what's another 200 games onto my already ridiculously overused T-54...It is sad that I played a lot of them before realizing how tonks really play...2 X's for 1 IX though, that seems like a really easy choice...

I doubt the new tier 9 will be out by 8.9. That said, I'll still be grinding the T-54 to get the new tier 10 ASAP. Money is an issue right now (need about 5m for the 62a) but I'm sure that can be solved by a few miserable weeks of playing nothing but money-makers...

question is wheres the obj 430 which the obj 140 was going to be the t9 leading to it >.>

Read my post on the other thread in the RU subforum

I'm halway on the grind to the T-62A on my T-54.

Guess i'll wait to for the veredict on the new medium before spending the XP.

Honestly, the T-54 is so good, I'm going to use it to research the new 10 first either way. Then grind out the XP for the 62A afterwards. It doesn't hurt, and I'd get a free 10 out of it. Just save the credits and don't buy it yet.

question is wheres the obj 430 which the obj 140 was going to be the t9 leading to it >.>

Part of the problem is the Object 430 is the T-64 prototype and Object 140 is an uparmored T-54. Doesn't really make sense to have them in the same line.