Never

"Where the hell is Never?"

7 hours ago, TaylorSwift said:

Brah. You have done more than enough in bringing the community together. Take as much time as you need to get yourself sorted, we are all eagerly waiting for your return to health! 

You already done god's work

Glad you're doing better. Thanks for everything you've given us in this community - the friends and fun I've had here are something I consider priceless.

There won't be any respectable wotlabber who will hold it against you for taking the best care of yourself, we all love what you have brought us and hope everything turns out for the best in the end.

not much of a poster around here but i love your stream and hope you get better.

Tank care of yourself.  I don't know your age, however you look young enough that any changes you do to improve your health will have life long positive effects.

On 30/04/2016 at 10:47 AM, Never said:

Well, this week has been a small ray of sunshine for me. I've since started a heavy diet with close medical supervision. For the first week since I can't even remember when, I've felt no chest pains at all, I've not been out of breath for no apparent reason and I generally feel a bit better.

Keep it up, man.

Bullshit.  You're not fooling anybody Never, we all know you are secretly training to referee women's beach volleyball when the olympics comes to your homeland this summer.

o13.jpg

hey Never, 

Get healthy then worry about everything else.  If you need any advice on fitness training once your diet is under control and your acute symptoms settle down feel free to PM me.  I was a fitness trainer for 15 years and worked with people from all walks of life from elite athletes to office workers.

Good luck with your endeavour to push your staying alive rating to superunicum levels. Farm all the weight loss and get three MoE on your scales! :doit: