Never

"Where the hell is Never?"

Take care Never. Health always comes first.

Never!!!! Please get better soon!!! <3 <3 <3 Hugs! Don't worry about us, we are still being crazy :P

Health first. 

I had my life rearranged last year by some major health issues. We don't normally think of things like "breathing" and "eating" as things to pay attention to, but they do have a way of pushing everything else off the list when things go sideways.

For now things still seem to be running fairly smoothly. That says a lot about the quality of your past work, but it also tells us something about this community.

New features would always be nice. But "nice to have" is one thing, "seriously ill" is a whole different story.

Let's make a deal: We promise, we won't burn this forum down if you promise us to take care of yourself and get better.:sealofapproval:

Little late to the party, but focus on your health for sure! Thank you for everything you've done for us. Pixels can wait, and it sounds like your body cannot. You deserve this time for yourself. I hope you sort your health out. Best of luck. 

It starts with the little choices (cutting out soda, making better food choices and not overeating).  The more weight you lose the better.  It puts less stress on your heart, you'll feel more comfortable not only exercising, but everyday walking and going up stairs, and you'll feel more confident about yourself.  I've been fluctuating between 200 and 260 lbs for many years and being closer to the latter than the former right now, I can certainly tell you I like the former better.  Good luck with your health man, it's not an easy journey, but you'll be the happiest you've ever been if you succeed.  Speaking of which, I graduate college in a couple weeks and it's high time I get back on that particular horse myself and I look forward to watching your progress.  It might motivate me too to see someone else's health journey.

Thats probably the way to do it, changing the eating first, get that down, get used to it. And when thats standard procedure then start doing proper exersize.

Good luck Never, great to see the improvement already, Though if my memory of the biggest loser serves correctly, the body loves losing big numbers the first week, but it slows down dramatically after that.

We believe in you Never!

(also its great to see you not completely dead, i missed you :P)

29 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

You should record next episodes while running :)

If I can save up enough, I might buy a GoPro and strap it in my head :P Although probably not a good idea down here in Brazil.

57 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Thats probably the way to do it, changing the eating first, get that down, get used to it. And when thats standard procedure then start doing proper exersize.

Good luck Never, great to see the improvement already, Though if my memory of the biggest loser serves correctly, the body loves losing big numbers the first week, but it slows down dramatically after that.

We believe in you Never!

(also its great to see you not completely dead, i missed you :P)

Assasson <3

That is very true. You lose a bunch of weight in the first few days that are water. When you're as big as me or as someone from The Biggest Loser, you can create a HUGE caloric deficit easily. Then as you lose weight, your body requires less calories to function, so your deficit gets smaller and smaller, thus slowing down the weight loss.

If you must go vegan to regain your health, we will all understand. Bacon isn't that important.

Focus on what you need to do. You can't help any of us poor WOT shitters if you're not around.

5 hours ago, Never said:

Also, would you guys think it would be interesting to make non-journal, middle-of-the-week videos talking about health and stuff?

I'll listen to anything you produce my friend!

16 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Never, you may be fat, but damn you still have a fucking hansom face.  im jelly.

Haha, thanks <3

Now seriously, I'm gonna talk about this in the Week 3 journal, but I'll give you guys the meat of it here.

I'm honestly pretty terrified of what I'm gonna see in the mirror in the future. I have NO IDEA how I look like thin. I was ALWAYS obese, ever since I was a little kid. I literally don't know how I look without a bunch of fat in the way.

Hopefully your prognosis still remains true, Assassin.

You are not going to BELIEVE how great you will feel.  I tell you this as a person who once lost 35 pounds in two months (due to radiation therapy).  After I lost the weight I felt better than I had in YEARS.