Sign in to follow this  
Zytyx

Overwatch

My 15 year old made "Master" on Monday - and he was wondering how badly you had to play to be stuck in Bronze.  Apparently you have to lose almost every match to not advance out to Silver.  It's an interesting game to watch, but those kind of shooters are not appealing to me at all - too much hyperactivity required.

He was very good in smite too, he just has those twitch reflexes down pat.

Holy balls it took a while (including all of last season where I got within 1 game 3 times but then dropped like a sack of shit) but I'm finally plat.

And there goes all my motivation to bother playing Overwatch :QBSeal:

20 hours ago, Rexxie said:

Congrats hallo! Really nice! I'm proud of just now getting into platinum XD

Nice job Rexxie. If you're planning on going to Diamond, good luck. Not sure if it's the same on PC, but on the PS4, ELO hell is around 28-2900. I get stuck there a lot and for a LONG time.

I actually dared to continue playing competitive, and I felt like playing Rein, so dammit I played Rein for 7~ games. Won all but 1. Went from 2503 to 2700~. 

FeelsGoodMan.

Back to runescape :D

I posted this on discord, but I'm really happy with this:

blZiPXK.png

I've only had the game for three months, so getting masters on my first season felt really nice. I think I was placed in high silver at first. Still cant aim tho.

Nice. I play far too casually but i hang around plat. My mate is heading up to GM but his internet died for a while and he decayed down to 3000sr lol.

Fuck the lootboxes piss me off. My last 5 have had an average of 2 duplicates and I'm only rank 118. 

Rank 118 after having the game for over 8 months so that should give an indication of how often i play.