Rexxie

Elimination: Tier 10 - E5 Triumphant! (COMPLETE)

FV215b: 6 +1 = 7 Best tank in this game, if used right.
TVP T50/51: 27
E 100: 13 - 3 = 10 Getting Continuously shot by heat is super annoying, along with the long reload and terrible mobility.
T110E5: 30
M48 Patton: 27
AMX 50B: 30

1 minute ago, Finalmint said:

FV215b: 7 + 1 = 8 As said before, it's by far my favorite tier 10 heavy tank, and will remain so for a long time. Excellent DPM, gun handling, HP, and the armor is decent if used correctly. All-in-all a beautiful tank.
E 100: 10 - 3 = 7 Mediocre tank is mediocre. This tank will not be relevant (along with the Maus and Type 5) until they (WG) fix the issue with gold spamming/armor. A tank like this should be extremely hard to pen when faced frontally, and yet it just is not. Hell, my IS-7's APCR could slice through this thing's gigantic turret. It's just a mediocre tank.

FV215b: 9 | I can't keep voting for the TVP, it's boring. and 9 points keeps the 215 safer for longer. 
E 100: 4 | Should have died long ago. E 100 has no business amongst the best of the best T10s.

P.S. Do I get to vote twice because it's my birthday?

FV215b:9
E 100: 4 - 3 = 1 Should have downvoted this HE magnet sooner
M48 Patton: 27 + 1 = 28, more than the sum of its parts

rip E-100, saw massive downfall. In like 2 days it felt from 35 to almost death. Understandable, while its likely most fun tier 10 to play (should be, the fun was real even on test server and should be 1000x better on live server) for me but yeah, its still big box. I would still upvote it tomorrow but nah, its probably dead already :P

After E100 is down next (and 215b is likely down soon after that), this should be very interesting. I still surprised that neither 140 or 62A survived to end.

EDIT: E100 should be at 1, also Dukkerz sniped E5 away lol

38 minutes ago, cpraf104 said:

This thread probably should've been in the purple poaster section. Hate to be elitist/stat whore but the non-purples in this thread haven't really contributed much.

I agree, minimal purple wr/wn overall next time please @Rexxie! :3 /s

Threads like this are hilarious... so many people think too highly of themselves... *goes back to lurking*

2 minutes ago, steveaus said:

FV215b:8
E 100: 7 - 3 = 4 Should have downvoted this HE magnet sooner
M48 Patton: 27 + 1 = 28, more than the sum of its parts

Correct scores:

FV 215b: 9

E 100: 1

M48 Patton: 28

12 minutes ago, Epic said:

I agree, minimal purple wr/wn overall next time please @Rexxie! :3 /s

Threads like this are hilarious... so many people think too highly of themselves... *goes back to lurking*

I'll take dark purple recent.

or 3.5K?and I will get back to actually play this game to pad my recent back up again instead of 4 games/week

FV215b: 10 right click, left click.
E 100: -2 Bye bye E100, every tank that made it this far is good, but out of all tanks here you are the least mobile one thus bad for late game.

FV215b: 7 Hardly ever see these things do well. From trying it on the test server (which I know isn't a realistic environment) and testing it out on friends accounts, while it's by no means a bad tank, I feel like the E5 is much better at basically everything this thing can do, except spit out tonnes of damage. While these things can have absolutely fucking monster games, if you're ever put into a game where you need to play the heavy tank and not the DPS, this thing fails compared to the E5 (which is probably the most comparable tier 10 HT to this thing)
T110E5: 31 Most broken tank in the game at the moment, at least in my opinion. Got a buff it didn't need and really shouldn't exist the way it does currently.

FV215b: 8  <- isn't letting me turn green for some reason. Again, this tank's combination of hp + dpm + great prem round make it viable in many different situations. 
T110E5: 28 Has obscene frontal armor but that's virtually all it has going for it. It's not very agile, has no side armor, and only slightly above average dpm with low alpha. 

1 hour ago, Kristoffon said:

I actually played quite a bit with the 50B, both on the test server and with a borrowed account, maybe some 50 battles, sure I'm not an expert but I certainly played it enough to know what it's like to play one. Seeing as you "hate to be elitist" it must have been painful to know that your elitist opinion is actually wrong.

50 battles is still basically nothing, but okay. I was wrong. YA GOT ME. 

FV215b: 8
T110E5: 28 + 1 = 29 Gud tenk, do like.
AMX 50B: 30 - 3 = 27 Only played on test server but I guess with this few left it comes down to preference really.

Really cant believe the E100 outlasted all of the Rusmeds. That just blows my mind and makes me question the validity of the results. Same with the e50m lasting far longer than the 140. I only have the E50, I imagine the E50M is a slightly buffed version, and while its a great tank, I find the 140 to have much more ability to carry in. The E50 just wins at stat padding

1 minute ago, TheSovereign said:

Really cant believe the E100 outlasted all of the Rusmeds. That just blows my mind and makes me question the validity of the results. Same with the e50m lasting far longer than the 140. I only have the E50, I imagine the E50M is a slightly buffed version, and while its a great tank, I find the 140 to have much more ability to carry in. The E50 just wins at stat padding

Result of RU meds were skewed by the 62a vs Obj. 140 debate/hatred. There were numerous cases where Obj. received -3 for "Being worse than 62a" (and vice versa).

FV215b: 8
TVP T50/51: 27 + 1 = 28: Let me just post my first battle results in this. No words needed:

GtCe0pw.jpg

3bl0Sr5.jpg

b47pJ5t.jpg
T110E5: 29 
AMX 50B: 27 - 3 =  24. Needs too much gold  and a platoon to work. Difficult to solopub in I find. 

FV215b: 8+1: 9 A better E5 when used right.

TVP T50/51: 28

T110E5: 29 
M48 Patton: 28-3 :25. There is no reason for this pile of garbage to outlast Russian mediums on this list.

AMX 50B: 24

1 hour ago, TheSovereign said:

I only have the E50, I imagine the E50M is a slightly buffed version.

I myself hesitated to buy it for almost 1.5 years after getting E 50. Finally bought it a while ago, and it was a great decision.

It is a LOT faster, has better track traverse, APCR standard and great heat round (great acc makes every sinfle aimed HEAT shot a penn, shells do not stray into tracks as from RU meds, even past 400m, while E 50 has lowish apcr penn at range - big pen drop), engine and transmission in the back so food all the time,...somehow it is more than sum of its parts.

I suggest you try it if credits are not an issue. At least test server, but you can always put crew back in E 50...

Kept both.

FV215b: 9+1: Best floating gun in the game (10)

T110E5: 29-3: Tries too hard to be as good as the 215b. (26)
M48 Patton: 25

Edited by Evelyn
for people who can't do math

FV215b: 11: 120 mm Gun L1A1
T110E5: 26

M48 Patton: 22 Haven't played a lot of this, but I can't get the mediocre accuracy to work combined with no armour, cupola to hinder ridge play and crew dying (although that might just be no JoAT fucking me over)

FV215b: 11 215bae has a great gun, but the rest of the platform is just trash. Mobility is poor, and the armor is a joke.
M48 Patton: 22 See everyone elses comments on this sexii.

12 minutes ago, TaylorSwift said:

FV215b: 11 215bae has a great gun, but the rest of the platform is just trash. Mobility is poor, and the armor is a joke.
M48 Patton: 22 See everyone elses comments on this sexii.

you forgot to subtract the point

31 minutes ago, TaylorSwift said:

FV215b: 8
M48 Patton: 22+1=23  The best tier 10 in my opinion 
AMX 50B: 24 -3=21 outclassed by the tvp imo and I don't like how large it is, it does have a nice apcr round though

Edited by IndependentWomyn

2 hours ago, TheSovereign said:

There is a 62A > 140 theme over here maybe because people think that 62A is for unicums to shit out WN8 and 140 is for noooobs who can't handle the -5 gun depression. I kinda don't get why the tumor of M48 is not a big deal while the turret roof that is literally a pixel shot on the 140 is so bad. you can wiggle the tumor for sure, but that shit is gonna get penned when you eventually have to get into a close up fight, and the rest of the M48 turret isn't really strong either.

E50M is not just a "slightly" buffed version of E50, it is basically an E50 on steroid, that you upgrade your shitty heavium mobility to fast medium level. This thing outruns RU meds if the destination is far enough. It is literally everything you need for a pub match, unlike the E50 which suffers from its mobility and a bit of penetration problem since the japanese heavies got implemented. Compare to 50M RU meds don't really the armor to take hits in a one on one against real heavies which 50M does. (plus with -8 gun depression you can work on most of the ridgelines in the game with ease.)

6 minutes ago, IndependentWomyn said:

215b should be 8.