Cunicularius

Battlefield 1 Trailer

@Fulcrous I mean, I said 99.9% because I obviously can understand that it might fuck up once in a while. However, would still ring some alarm bells for me tbh, but I'm a little harsh, particularly after a "friend" was cheating against us in friendly scrims earlier this year. I've triggered FF kicks before by climbing into parts of the maps in BF4 that were "off limits", its possible he glitched into an area that triggered a FF kick or temp ban maybe? 

Onto other news, the BAR... So DICE nerfed it after launch because it was broken, it was still too strong, then DICE decides to buff all LMG's... Result? BAR is broken again. 

16 hours ago, hallo1994 said:

Not bad... right?

p3yY7yG.png

Much better than me, so yeah...

3 hours ago, TouchFluffyTail said:

Have DICE/EA said anything about when they're actually releasing BF1? I'm getting kind of bored with playing BF3 a third time.

Har-de-har

Plane balance needs some major work in operations. It's not uncommon to see only one side with planes, and those planes stay up the entire wave because there's simply no AA guns available on the map.

12 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

I actually stopped playing BF1. Tiring dealing with vehicles and even more brain dead teams than tanks lol.

I took a break mainly because like WoT/WT/every online game these days BF1 is a time eater. It's pretty fun but I want to actually finish some of the other games I own so I spending time with BF1 gets in the way of that...

First DLC out today for premium players.

On 07/01/2017 at 10:41 PM, TouchFluffyTail said:

Plane balance needs some major work in operations. It's not uncommon to see only one side with planes, and those planes stay up the entire wave because there's simply no AA guns available on the map.

They nerfed AA again on the last patch, because OP air vehicles is how you know that you're playing a real Battlefield game.

I got the DLC downloaded but the Premium Pass servers are so packed it was impossible to get a match :-(

Really liking the new maps, specially Verdun Heights. Fort Vaux is your locker-esque map in a mostly underground bunker, just much, much better. Soissons and Rupture are very good too.

The DLC weapons are pretty good as well and the new sentry (Trench Raider) is a melee class.

On 15/03/2017 at 4:38 AM, OOPMan said:

I got the DLC downloaded but the Premium Pass servers are so packed it was impossible to get a match :-(

I've been able to get in conquest matches in few minutes on the NA DLC servers, using the server browser.

1 hour ago, Shackram said:

Really liking the new maps, specially Verdun Heights. Fort Vaux is your locker-esque map in a mostly underground bunker, just much, much better. Soissons and Rupture are very good too.

The DLC weapons are pretty good as well and the new sentry (Trench Raider) is a melee class.

I've been able to get in conquest matches in few minutes on the NA DLC servers, using the server browser.

Yeah, I've played a few games of the DLC now and I'm really liking it. Frontlines is particularly awesome. I haven't unlocked any of the DLC weapons yet although I'm close with the Chauchat Low Weight and just need to get 15 kills in 1 round with the Autoloading 8 .35 to unlock the one medic rifle.

3 hours ago, Shackram said:

There's already several 24/7 Fort Vaux servers... That's why we can't have nice things.

I accidentally loaded into a Fort Vaux HC server. It was horrible. Inside the fortress the uniform colours become very similar and without markers team-kills were super regular.