Cunicularius

Battlefield 1 Trailer

1 hour ago, RutgerS said:

Still debating if I should get the game or not.

Wish I didn't miss the beta :(

Git it son!

2 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

I dont think i will be getting this. Whilst it is fun, it just feels blandish like battlefront. Might get it if was on sale.

Must admit that when I played the Battlefront beta, that felt blandish. Is this really the same?

3 minutes ago, RutgerS said:

Must admit that when I played the Battlefront beta, that felt blandish. Is this really the same?

Not the same, but tbh it might have just been the map they gave us to test. Its overall quite a fun game, but I just cant get into it. The series now imo is very casual gamer focused. (Which is either good or bad depending on what you want out of game)

Been playing BF games since BF2, it seems to get "dumbed" down each new generation. The best way i can explain it is to say they have made a call of battlefield with a WW1 setting.

Just now, Politx_Killer said:

Not the same, but tbh it might have just been the map they gave us to test. Its overall quite a fun game, but I just cant get into it. The series now imo is very casual gamer focused. (Which is either good or bad depending on what you want out of game)

Been playing BF games since BF2, it seems to get "dumbed" down each new generation. The best way i can explain it is to say they have made a call of battlefield with a WW1 setting.

To be honest, I can't game "hardcore" anymore due to real life. So I am actually looking for a game which I can play for just a few rounds anyway.

1 hour ago, RutgerS said:

Only if you will become my origin friend so I don't have to play alone :wub:

Sure

42 minutes ago, RutgerS said:

To be honest, I can't game "hardcore" anymore due to real life. So I am actually looking for a game which I can play for just a few rounds anyway.

This is true for me too...

The 10 hour trial is up if you have the Premium account. It's a separate download if you already have it pre-ordered. Also if anyone needs a wing man on Origin I need friends.

9 hours ago, Shackram said:

I ended not getting the pre-order, won't even get it on release, maybe in a couple weeks.

Nooooooo. You have failed this thread!

Just saying, for 4 euro's you can get Origin Access, which allows you to play the game for 10 hours, and gives you a 10% discount. And access to a shitload of other games like ME3...

Worst case scenario: You lose 4 euro's.

I did it, and I end up buying the game. Fuck me.

52 minutes ago, Shackram said:

Disregard previous post, i went and got the standard preorder. :P

One of us!

I'm probably going to hold out on BF1. Need to make sure I have cash for my new laptop/post-secondary fees.
I'll probably play it on a friend's account before coming to a decision.

Beta was fun but didn't seem to offer much.

2 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Beta was fun but didn't seem to offer much.

It's an FPS, what's there to offer besides shooting dudes and blowing shit up? :doge:

11 hours ago, Shackram said:

It's an FPS, what's there to offer besides shooting dudes and blowing shit up? :doge:

My question too. I think Fulcrous is just a hater ;-)

13 hours ago, OOPMan said:

My question too. I think Fulcrous is just a hater ;-)

It's hard to say because the content felt lackluster as far as FPS's go. Mind you I was one of the guys who was hyped for the beta. But it got boring quick.

1 hour ago, Fulcrous said:

It's hard to say because the content felt lackluster as far as FPS's go. Mind you I was one of the guys who was hyped for the beta. But it got boring quick.

Was better and had more content than both the BF3 and 4 open betas i was in.

The worst part of it for me was being stuck on a single map and weapon modification not being enabled.

But maybe the real difference is that i wasn't hyped for it and barely had any interest before i played the beta. You don't get dissapointed if you have low expectations to begin with. :serb: