OOPMan

World of Codes

If, like me, you've purchased games as part of the Humble Bundle then, like me, you may have some keys to spare for certain games.

Without further ado:

Steam Keys:

• Dead Space => DJ3N9-KCKEI-YEEZX
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate => 57D5M-8PYTR-PLGH4
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition => 74BJP-ZT8K7-HWHYF
  • Gish => RZ4J8-9IJF7-7KZHL
  • Humble Indie Bundle #3 => W5QZF-0PLB7-WV57N
  • Greed Corp => A5S2D-X72RJ-L2Q7X-GKSK8-Q28PX (Pretty sure I didn't use this one...)
  • Darwinia => BF6R3-YANAI-RJKC7
  • Multiwinia => BBD8R-EB8F3-4LT4J
  • Defcon => B3IWG-MFHMK-Y544K
  • Uplink => BBT4V-80G7E-N3ABN
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane => 4P70B-ANW8B-PNYM2 (Pretty sure I didn't use this one...)
  • Defenders of Ardania => 0QDQM-XPX24-9FWP7 (Tower defence doesn't really do it for me...)
  • Brainpipe: A Plunge to Unhumanity => 69JZ5-J2QXH-Q5GYP
  • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space => HC5B6-DWMMJ-NTXH5
  • A.I. War: Fleet Command => 7M276-KQXBQ-MDDKY (Pretty sure I didn't use this one...)
  • A.I. War: Vengeace of the Machine => 5835C-J909G-B5I24 (Pretty sure I didn't use this one...)
  • A.I. War: Zenith Remnant => 8ICIT-D9JHK-W7E7V (Pretty sure I didn't use this one...)
  • A.I. War: Children of Neinzul => 8DE2Q-22F9C-FDTR9 (Pretty sure I didn't use this one...)
  • A.I. War: Light of Spire => 8HFRC-L8ZYK-3NFAW (Pretty sure I didn't use this one...)
  • Brutal Legend => ERGMW-GBZL5-I02XX
  • FTL: Faster Than Light => C72FP-TVH79-MD27R (Beware, extremely frustrating game!)
  • Mark of the Ninja => C0PEK-G2BQT-LW929
  • Trine 2: Complete Story => 67FMD-YZP7V-55QHF
  • Bastion => LNZWD-QVZ7T-N3BRX

Origin Keys:

• Dead Space => AMS2-BLRM-4U4F-2ANQ-VRKC
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate => 2GVD-GX2H-MGRG-MB7T-QSBR
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition => FR3T-7FYX-TZ83-WZHX-474E
  • Medal of Honour => 64YQ-XXLR-U8VN-UC7Q-CZTE
  • Mirror's Edge => 9RLU-9D73-29PY-34X3-VX5K

IndieRoyale:

As you can imagine, this is a first come, first served deal. If you use a key, please leave apost so I can strike it out. 

Also, please don't use both keys for a given game...

Finally, I will go over my Humble Bundles in the next day or two and work out what other games I'm not using the Steam keys for and post them...

EDIT1: First set of codes all gone.

EDIT2: Added some more codes for a bunch of Indie Games I'm pretty sure I have duplicates of for some reason or other. Test them and let me know if they're good.

Wow, very generous!  I activated the Steam version of Crysis 2 and the Origin version of Medal of Honour - I've been wanting to check those games out.  Thanks!

My pleasure, I've purchased a couple of Bundles that gave me extras. Better the codes are used than that they gather dust :-)

Wow thanks so much for this!

If no one has yet, I'd like to get the AI War codes, since I already have Fleet Command. Unfortunately I am not at home to use the codes, so hopefully they'll still be available in 2 hours. If not, it's a pretty decent game and anyone who grabs it won't be disappointed (if you like space strategy games) :D

Since we're sharing Humble Bundle keys, here are a few I have of games I already own:

Steam

Prototype: XZEC6-M96XJ-9HCVN

Mirror's Edge: JF9MW-NW875-34GVV

Origin

Dead Space: 8C2A-RKS3-QF2P-Q23Z-8688

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box: 9P6W-SZM2-UCLY-69V5-BAT2

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition: C7C4-4SGQ-DGBJ-CJGA-RVPQ

Dead Space 3: C8RR-T2BS-KV66-LG3C-T43A

Medal of Honor: 4HFP-BZCT-G4M5-PPCW-KSJF

Mirror's Edge: H9WN-469F-AXRU-RTQ2-FSQ3

Sims 3 Starter Pack: GBDS-YYMS-WZ33-6A2G

Battlefield 3: 7FQQ-68HY-ABX9-BQYK-NCST

Same rules as OOPMAN's:

As you can imagine, this is a first come, first served deal. If you use a key, please leave a post so I can strike it out. 

Also, please don't use both keys for a given game...

Also, I used the Darwinia code, thanks OOP!

If no one has yet, I'd like to get the AI War codes, since I already have Fleet Command. Unfortunately I am not at home to use the codes, so hopefully they'll still be available in 2 hours. If not, it's a pretty decent game and anyone who grabs it won't be disappointed (if you like space strategy games) :D

i beg to differ

Since we're sharing Humble Bundle keys, here are a few I have of games I already own:

Same rules as OOPMAN's:

Whoa, thank you so much Neverwish. I got Dead Space, Medal of e-honoUr and Battlefield 3 for Origin, I've wanted all three games a lot. Can't believe no one has looked at your post in the last two hours, I feel fortunate. Also wanted Dead Space 3 but I don't want to get greedy!

I gave away codes I got recently but next time I get some I'll put them up here.

i beg to differ

So did either of you grab the A.I. War codes? If so, which ones?

Steam

Prototype: XZEC6-M96XJ-9HCVN

Mirror's Edge: JF9MW-NW875-34GVV

Origin

Dead Space: 8C2A-RKS3-QF2P-Q23Z-8688

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box: 9P6W-SZM2-UCLY-69V5-BAT2

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition: C7C4-4SGQ-DGBJ-CJGA-RVPQ

Dead Space 3: C8RR-T2BS-KV66-LG3C-T43A

Medal of e-honoUr: 4HFP-BZCT-G4M5-PPCW-KSJF

Mirror's Edge: H9WN-469F-AXRU-RTQ2-FSQ3

Sims 3 Starter Pack: GBDS-YYMS-WZ33-6A2G

Battlefield 3: 7FQQ-68HY-ABX9-BQYK-NCST

Same rules as OOPMAN's:

Also, I used the Darwinia code, thanks OOP!

Grabbed Mirror's Edge for Steam. What's your steam name, Neverwish? I'll send you something from your wishlist. Probably not now or soon but eventually.

NOOOO!! :

damn you origin installer!!! y u no faster?!?!

You can activate them on the website.

Don't worry though, I'm going to buy the Humble Bundle tomorrow and put up a bunch of codes I can't use because I took some today. Anyone else can also buy them all for $5 at www.humblebundle.com. I'll send you the BF3 one jerry.

I'm amazed at the generosity of these companies, to put such top name games on sale for almost nothing and then give the money to charity. That is truly awesome.

You can activate them on the website.

Don't worry though, I'm going to buy the Humble Bundle tomorrow and put up a bunch of codes I can't use because I took some today. Anyone else can also buy them all for $5 at www.humblebundle.com. I'll send you the BF3 one jerry.

I'm amazed at the generosity of these companies, to put such top name games on sale for almost nothing and then give the money to charity. That is truly awesome.

Tyvm :3 happy panda is happy =D