Hey! You can call me Kazz. And no, the subject line's not a cry for attention or a sign of some disorder. I just took a long break from WoT and came back recently. Thanks for the content and for the forum!

I put what I believe has been a lot of hours into the game. I've only looked things up when getting a new tank or have been completely buffaloed by an issue. But I've forgotten quite a lot and found WOTLabs just today. I did all I could to scream through the first five tiers and do not have a single 100% perk crew member in barracks or any tank. From what I can tell, that can be hard to do. But I'm not disappointed with my roughly 50% win rate.

Yes, I'm interested in getting better. But my playstyle and inability to back off the focus and see what's going on around me gets in the way. I'm working hard to try to get better. But mostly, I just really enjoy the game. I find the ability to blow up tanks to be very satisfying.

Right now I'm trying to get a grasp on where I am on the tech tree, which tanks are coming up next, trying to grind experience and credits, as well as which intelligent investments to make in order to achieve my goals. Also, I'm trying to optimize my playing time by using everything at my disposal to maximize experience and credits. WoT has some new features for that, I see.

If I could, I'd pull up in a big ol' tank and shoot all the enemies in the face with one-shot kills. I really think that'd be ideal. I know that'd get really old really quick. But can't I? Just once? I love the nimble tanks with big guns as well as the ability to engage and disengage. But, again, I'm awful at the big picture. I feel I can sway a game when I focus and keep myself and my tank within our limits. At least with the tanks I have currently.

American tanks: Ram II, M4A3E2, M4A3E8, T20, T14, M6, T67, M18 Hellcat, M37, M41 HMC - focusing on the Easy 8, T20, and Hellcat in order to move on.

German tanks: 43 M Toldi III, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf A, DW2, Pz.Sfl. IVc, Stug 3, E 25, Sturmpanzer II, Grille - not really working on this line right now at all. Nothing here excites me.

Russin tanks: T-127, T-34, Matilda IV, KV-1, Churchill III, KV-85, SU-100Y - grinding the T-34 & KV-85 with a long way to go. Everything after the KV-1 is unlocked.

UK tanks: Light Mk VIC - nothing happening here

Japanese tanks: Type 97 Te-Ke - nothing happening here either

My biggest focus is to get perks up and be ready to buy tanks and re-train crew when the discounts hit here in a week or two. The T29, M44, Nashorn, Jg.Pz. IV, SU-85, KV-2, and T-150 are available, waiting for me to pay for them and install crews.

I've had clan invites but social schedule and general lack of desire to be committed like that so far have kept me solo. I do enjoy the impromptu platooning in-game, however.

I'm into PC hardware with an IT background, married, kids, yadda, yadda...

OK, enough about me. I'm looking forward to learning and participating!

LOL - sorry. I really didn't even check what I was supposed to put in an intro post. I'm just trying to hit the ground running.

And thanks!