NightmareMk9

T54 First Proto is 15% off

I think the 50t is better (it additionally makes more money on avg as well). One reason is because 50 tons of french baguettes at 50kmh = huge rams. Another is because it has much better pen than the T-54 prot.

Honestly, after playing 900 battles with T-44-100 (which is basically just elite T-44) I wouldn't recommend a prem without sheltered MM if you want to simply farm in randoms. If you need good crews for your russian meds, sure, pick the T-54.

The Mutz an M46 are both better and more fun..

Its too slow to be a true medium and not armored enough to be a heavy.

Want a heavy tank get the IS-6, want a faster medium, get CDC/Mutz

Want a medium for Soviet crews, get the Rudy, which is cheaper and alot more fun

As much as the mod one gets shit on because of its match making, it can make up for it when top tier. Th real problem it generates is you are going make absolutely no fucking money if you decide to play it and wish to remain even remotely effective (also fucking rip ammo capacity, I regularly ran out of ammo when I went for the 3 mark)

and the mod 1 is semi competitive for tier 8 stronks unlike the fcm. Still thou even with cr bonus it will be making a good bit less than the fcm.

... I mostly just felt the need to say something nice about the tank after everyone has been bullying it.:cri:

6 hours ago, zapyoug said:

and the mod 1 is semi competitive for tier 8 stronks unlike the fcm. Still thou even with cr bonus it will be making a good bit less than the fcm.

But unless you want to try hard in SH the FCM is perfectly serviceable to make money, and if you want to try hard you wouldn't take the mod 1.

I have the FCM and been looking at the mod 1 but I can't find enough arguments for it. It seems too gimped for tier 10's yet doesn't get pref MM and it doesn't have enough pen to make money. 

Id stick with the FCM.. pref MM ftw!

23 hours ago, Kolni said:

Fuck you all for hating on my baby :cri: 

I actually really like the tank, its the first rental that may induce me to fork over cash . . . and its a lot cheaper than the FCM.  If I did not already have the FCM, I'd be as likely to buy the 54 M 1