PityFool

Ranking: Tier 10

So this is sort of a spin-off from Rexxie's elimination thread which has just about ended. What I'm hoping for is to be able to compare and contrast the results from here.

The instructions:

- Rank the tier 10s from 1-31 with 1 being the best and 31 being the worst.

- Add a reason for your number 1 tank, a short clarification as to why you chose it above all others.

- If you have never played a tank (<1 Battle), colour it red please.

- ONE list per user, you can discuss and call each other blues but just don't post more than one list.

- Make sure you have all the tanks in your list, don't be a fucking blue and ninja forget tanks, no matter how irrelevant they are.

Here is an example (Not my actual ranking I just copied it from Rexxie's thread. If you copy paste this list into your reply it will keep the numbering and you can just type out your ranks. (Pro-tip).

1. T110E5
  2. TVP T50/51
  3. M48 Patton
  4. T-62A
  5. E-100
  6. FV215B
  7. AMX 50B
  8. Centurion AX
  9. IS-7
  10. STB-1
  11. IS-4
  12. Object 140
  13. Batchat 25t
  14. E-50M
  15. Type 5 Heavy
  16. FV4005
  17. Waffentrager
  18. Foch 155
  19. Jagdpz E-100
  20. FV215b 183
  21. Object 268
  22. 121
  23. AMX 30B
  24. Maus
  25. T110E4
  26. T57 Heavy
  27. Leopard 1
  28. Object 263
  29. T110E3
  30. Object 430
  31. 113

Does test server experience count?

If not, i wont even bother tbh, i have played less than 10 tier 10s live server lol, so my list would be likely be pretty terrible.

Very interesting how you rate FV4005 that high and above 183, though. Apart from barely better mobility, isnt it just bigass 183 with 50 120 cancer elevation, Waffle's turret, less hp and less camo?

" (Not my actual ranking I just copied it from Rexxie's thread. " ~Pity

Edited by PityFool

1 minute ago, leggasiini said:

Does test server experience count?

If not, i wont even bother tbh, i have played less than 10 tier 10s live server lol, so my list would be pretty terrible.

I was originally going to exclude test server experience but that would be unreasonable for a lot of people. However you can rank the tanks regardless, the only requirement is marking the tanks you have never played a single battle in, test or live.

1. T110E5
  2. T-62A
  3. TVP T50/51
  4. Object 140
  5. Centurion Action X
  6. E-50M
  7. M48 Patton
  8. E-100
  9. IS-7
  10. IS-4
  11. FV215B
  12. T57 Heavy
  13. AMX 50 B
  14. Object 263
  15. STB-1
  16. Batchat 25t
  17. 121
  18. Object 430
  19. 113
  20. Leopard 1
  21. T110E3
  22. AMX 30B
  23. Maus
  24. T110E4
  25. Waffentrager
  26. Jagdpz E-100
  27. FV215B 183
  28. Foch 155
  29. FV4005
  30. Type 5 Heavy
  31. Object 268

#1. E5 is the most broken tank in the game. Broken armour profile, buffed when it didn't need a buff that bad, put into a position in the game where it's broken. Thicker armour, faster and more trolly then most other tier 10 HT's, this thing is the posterchild for uninvited ass play and not fun times.

#2. An absolute beauty in the right hands, the T-62A is the slightly less noob friendly of the two relevant russian tier 10 meds, and I feel like it's the more powerful of the two. The thicker turret allows you to play the heavy tank if you need to, and while you do lack the extra degree of gun depression you still are an absolute fucking powerhouse.

#3. New kid on the block, very little experience both fighting and playing this thing, but from what I've seen through videos and the little bit of gameplay I have seen, this thing is an absolute fucking beast. Was honestly a tie for second between this and the T-62A, but that russian bias is just too stronk. It may be that I'm a shitter blue, but the T-62A has always treated me well.

*edited cause I realized I'm a dumb fuck and put the E 100 twice and forgot the CAX

1. TVP 50/51 - Mediums are the undisputed kings of high level play and this happens to be the one I hate the least. I've heard a good chunk of hype about the buffed m48 but I lack the experience to rate it accurately.
  2. Obj140
  3. T62
  4. T110E5
  5. FV215B
  6. M48Patton
  7. AMX50B
  8. Obj430 (dont you dare talk shit about my baby)
  9. E50m
  10. Batchat
  11. STB-1
  12. Centurion X
  13. 113
  14. e100
  15. IS-7
  16. IS-4
  17. T57
  18. 121
  19. AMX30B
  20. Leopard1
  21. Maus
  22. Type5 Heavy (AT LEAST IT HAS A TURRET UNLIKE ALL THE SHIT BELOW)
  23. Object 263
  24. T110E4
  25. T110E3
  26. FV183
  27. Foch155
  28. jag100
  29. Object 268
  30. Waffle
  31. FV4005

From bottom to top - Gimped TD's followed by slow heavies with shit guns, paper meds with shit guns, the 121 which was displaced by the 113 in every way, derp af t57 which just feels pointless to play, sluggish heavies that arent too terrible, the shittier meds, and then generally well rated tanks.

It should be noted that I am a shitlord who thinks every tank is fucking trash and my opinion means about as much as a sad hand job.

1. FV215B
  2. Obj 140
  3. TVP T50/51
  4. AMX 50B - 1600 clip damage with 325mm apcr pen, goes fast, decent gunhandling. really enjoy this tank, TVP edges it out of the top 3.
  5. T110E4 -Load APCR and learn to shoot, this tank will reward you.
  6. IS-7 -still one of the best carry heavies.
  7. E-100 - Only ranked this low because it doesn't hold up as the tanks above it in open maps.
  8. 113 - I was really dissapointed with this one, after playing the WZ 111 1-4 i basically wanted a tier 10 1-4, it's not bad but i felt let down.
  9. STB-1 - DPM, depression, low profile, very good if you hug hills to death <3.
  10. T-62A - I feel like the HD nerf hurt it. probably just confirmation bias, i cant make it perform like i used to.
  11. IS-4 - Super strong sidescrape, smaller profile then the E100, and good turret for pubs.
  12. T110E3 - Would probably rank higher but have only played it on sheriff, like 8 games.
  13. M48 Fatton - I don't like it, i really don't.
  14. T57 Heavy - Only really works in brawly situations where you abuse the shit out of your downtime and interclip, still absurd but the gunhandling nerf makes it inferior to the 50B in open spaces.
  15. Maus - Love this thing, but for solo pub it gets focused by arty or left to die to much, while still really strong tanks above it are stronger.
  16. 121 - A ru med with better alpha, to bad you just fall short everwhere else in comparison.
  17. Waffentrager - That clip is just dirty.
  18. T110E5 - I don't enjoy this tank, i don't like it, no i'm not bad at it but it just fails me when i need it not to.
  19. Object 263 - fast, good dpm, good apcr, good alpha.
  20. Obj 430 -worst of the RU mediums, maybe ill rank it higher next patch, atm the dpm advantage doesn't cut it.
  21. Jagdpz E-100 -While fun to troll people with its heat it's lackluster
  22. FV215b 183 - see above, fun to troll with hesh but that's all it has.
  23. Foch 155 - The clip potential is still nice, only reason its not any lower
  24. Obj 268 - You were feared once, not anymore.
  25. Cent AX - The change hurt you friend, i miss the 4202.
  26. E-50M - E-50 is just stronger tier for tier, i dont feel like this is an upgrade from the tier 9.
  27. AMX 30B - Eh, depression and decent handling keep it from going any lower
  28. Leopard 1 - Seriously bad now, what can it do that an stb or 30b cant?
  29. Batchat 25T - Fuck this tank, the gun trolls the shit out of me, the ammo capacity isnt enough for carries.
  30. Type 5 heavy - Really bad, but usable, the height gives it some interesting angles at people atleast.
  31. FV4005 - Seriously what else is worse then this in pubs?

#1: FV215B: The perfect blend of alpha-dpm-health-armor-mobility. Capable on any map in any matchup has the hp to take positions (or arty shells) and the dpm to tear through flanks.

#2: Obj 140: Actually really strong now that i've been playing it the past few days, capable of flexing around the battlefield to bring dpm to fights, has the ability to scout out flanks. The low profile helps a lot more then i expected. Turret roof isn't that much of an issue for me.

#3: TVP T50/51: This thing is an abomination, speed coupled with a really low exposure time for a very good amount of damage (~50% of a tier 10 medium) allow for some pretty insane games. Infortunatly here your pen just doesn't hold up, the 140's 330 heat and 215Bs 325 APCR let them take on more things reliably.

5 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Type5 Heavy (AT LEAST IT HAS A TURRET UNLIKE ALL THE SHIT BELOW)

T110E4

WaffleE100

FV4005

Uhm, E4 has a turret. (somewhat)

Waffle has a full 360* turret.

I'm pretty sure the FV4005 also has a full turret? Who cares tbh this tank is a worse 183 in everyway.

So as test server experience counts, i have played pretty much all regular tier 10s (expect GW E100 but thats arty, and reward/CW tanks).

EDIT: Decided to make this Smashbros-esque tier list (S being best, then A,B,C,D etc.)

S tier: - most powerful tanks in their tier, with either next to no flaws and/or their pros outweight their cons notably.

1. TVP T50/51 (1) 
  2. T110E5  (2) 
  3. Object 140 (3) 
  4. T-62A (4) 
  5. AMX 50B (5) 

A tier: - very good tanks, great at many things, pros outweight their cons.

1. E-100 (6) 
  2. 113 (7) 
  3. FV215b (8) 
  4. Batchat 25t  (9) 

B Tier: good tanks, has some glaring flaws but still pros outweight their cons, but not quite as well as above.

1. IS-4 (10)
  2. STB-1 (11)
  3. E-50M (12) 
  4. IS-7 (13)
  5. Centurion AX (14)

C tier: okay tanks. Generally workable tanks. Pros and cons are balances each other out.

1. Object 263 (15)
  2. T110E3 (16)
  3. Jagdpz E100 (17)
  4. Fatton (18)
  5. FV 183 (19)

D tier: Somewhat sub-par vehicles. They can still be very effective but only in some situations. Often they are little bit in shadow of higher tier tanks, or they have interesting pros but however pretty glaring flaws, however.

1. Object 430 (20)
  2. Maus (21)
  3. Object 268 (22) 
  4. Waffenträger (23)
  5. Type 5 Heavy (24) 

E tier: Generally relatively poorly performing vehicles. Tanks in this list are generally powercreeped, nerfed, or in general just outclassed. Cons starts to outweight pros.

1. AMX 30 B (25)
  2. Leopard 1 (26)
  3. T57 Heavy (27)
  4. 121 (28)
  5. T110E4 (29)

F tier: Worst tanks in their tiers. These tanks have been either overnerfed to death or they are just completely outclassed by any tank above. Really horrible tanks and no point ever to play them unless you are absolute masochist. Their cons outweights their pros extremely heavily.

1. Foch 155 (30)
  2. FV4005 (31)

1. Extremely fast magazine unleash, accurate, very fast, great depression, and so fun to play (should be even more fun on live server). Extremely powerful tank all around, and deserves to be in top.
  2. Has good armor, has good gun and has even pretty good mobility.
  3. Laser gun, DPM, fast, small, turret armor, camo, and gun handling. Does suffer from modules but still very powerful almost everywhere.
  4. Same as above, expect worse hull, little slower, worse depression, but more HP and better turret makes it very close to equal.
  5. Fastest heavy tank in the game that is faster than most medium tanks, has insane ramming potential, good depression for autoloader, very good APCR, all around well balanced clip charasteristics and more HP than mediums. Does have poor camo and low armor, but still incredible firepower + mobility more than makes up for it.
  6. The tank among tanks. Incredible armor and devasting alpha damage gives it ability to strike fear on almost any opponent.
  7. Basically tank that combines many good points from mediums and heavies. It does have weak lower plate and suffers from module damage, but still very good tank now and sees even competive use now. Also looks so pretty.
  8. Laser gun, good mobility, lots of HP and great turret. Rear turret and being arty weak is annoying but pros are pretty epic.
  9. Very good magazine damage, fastest and stealthiest tier 10 still. Does suffer from bad gun handling and ammo capacity, but its still first and only "light" tank at tier 10.
  10. Its like super heavy tanks expect its only slightly larger than average medium tank. Firepower is below average but does its job still pretty well.
  11. -10 depression + best 105 DPM is extremely good, even with horrible gun handling. Looks absolutely beatiful, too.
  12. Good armor, very fast, lol ram ability and laaser. Basically Leopard 1 that is suited for this meta. Turret armor is lacking and DPM is poor, though.
  13. Turret armor is ridiculous, hull is honestly troll too. Mobility is decent. Gun is kinda lacking, but when it hulldowns, its effectively bulletproof expect if there is HEATpanzer E-100.
  14. Bit like bigger STB-1 with little worse DPM but lot better gun handling, accuracy, and marginally better mobility.
  15. Great armor, great gun, great camo, great mobility. Why it isnt any higher than this? Because size, open top, very narrow gun arc and depression. Its still great, though.
  16. Extremely ridiculous frontal armor with cupola that laugs even at premium ammo. Gun has dat APCR, too. Slow and side is weak, though.
  17.  Great armor, BOOOOOOOM gun, and absolutely ridiculous HEAT ammo. Bit like E3 that trades some armor for boomstick.
  18. Jack of all trades, master of none expect snapshotting. Very overrated tank imo, its fat and doesnt have that good armor, but the gun handling is still amazing.
  19. Still has broken HESH, and okay armor. Thats about it, but still, the HESH is ridiculous.
  20. (when factoring 9.15 buffs). Worst of hovermeds. One of the best points is gun handling, and Object 430 doesnt really have that. It is more durable, has most DPM and looks prettiest, so its most unique of them atleast (expect maybe T-22)
  21. Tank of extremes, and old classic. Extremely fantastic at some situations, extremely useless at others. Armor + HP gives ridiculous durability, and gun is actually workable with okay handling and good APCR, but mobility is "legendary" and its enormous.
  22. Underrated TD. Its not amazing but its not really that awful. Mobility is decent, gun is solid. Good pen and accuracy, although shell velocity, gun arc and depression are letdown.
  23. Most unbalanced abomination. Its pretty crappy but still capable of destroying tanks from full HP...lol. Good that it goes forever. Good.
  24. (when factoring 9.15 buffs) Another tank that gets more hate than it deserves. HP + 260mm front without real weakspots + 600 alpha makes it probably best tier 10 at bullying tier 8s - probably even better than E100 because most of them literally cant damage you from front, at many cases even with gold. -10 depression and heigh gives it some fancy abilities to hit roofs and hulldown like no one else. Struggles however from being biggest tier 10 and being hyper allergic to gold, and while its faster than Maus, its still slow. Has cheeks which makes sidescraping harder, and finally before 9.15 suffers from pooor gun handling.
  25. All around marginally worse Leo 1 expect it has better gun handling and no ebola ammorack which makes it actually slightly better. No armor + meh DPM + no autoloader is not suited for this meta however.
  26. Just like above, powercreeped and not suited for corridor meta at all.
  27. Used to be probably S tier material, its just shadow of former itself. Slow, weak armor, and bad gun handling. And having lots of autoloader competition doesnt help it either. Still has extremely good DPM, though.
  28. 113 expect with heavy tank's bonus stuff removed and less gun depression, making it gimped and bad hovermed with boomstick. Always struggled with RU meds, now made obsolote by its brother.
  29. E 100 with 700 less HP, paper side and rear, no full turret traverse, cupola and not really angleable turret...for AP/APCR pen. No thanks, sorry.
  30. Used to be OP actually. They destroyed everything on it. Now its just piece of shit. Armor doesnt work, its huge, its sluggish, has no gun arc, no depression, super long reload, intra reload so long that you can go to cover and avoid another 2 shots...and they likely miss anyway.
  31. FV183 expect Centurion hull, Waffle turret, 50 120 elevation, Japanese heavy camo, worse HP, worse power to weight ratio and less bloom. To get barely more accuracy and traverse speed. So fucking useless that it could be moved to tier 9 and it would be still worst in its tier. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the loser of tier 10s.

1. T110E5
  2. Obj 140
  3. TVP T50/51
  4. T-62A
  5. FV215B
  6. Batchat
  7. STB-1
  8. E-100
  9. Obj 430
  10. AMX 50B
  11. 113
  12. Centurion AX
  13. E-50M
  14. Leopard 1
  15. AMX 30B
  16. Object 263
  17. T57 heavy
  18. IS-7
  19. 121
  20. M48 Patton - haven't played M48, have played M60, does that count?
  21. T110E4
  22. IS-4
  23. Maus
  24. T110E3
  25. FV215B 183
  26. Obj 268
  27. Jpz E100
  28. Foch 155
  29. Type 5 Heavy
  30. Waffle E100
  31. FV4005

Note: I have coloured the tanks I haven't played a single battle in before Red, but I have coloured the tanks I have played on something other than the Live server in Pub matches Purple (including the Test server, competitive fights like CW, etc) because, while I have played them, I played them in a situation that wasn't suggestive enough of the Tanks proper live server Pub battle potential, or when I played them I wasn't playing at a decent enough skill level to be able to reference my experience in them, or they had been buffed/nerfed since I played them

The best:

#1: the E5. Simply because its the E5. it is the single best blend of Armour, Mobility, flexibility, and Carrying potential in the game. (unless we count the T22) the tank is simply good at everything. if you need to hard carry at tier 10, accept no substitutes

#2 : the 140. I chose the 140 over the 62A because the 140 is slightly faster, has extra hull armour, and has that extra gun depression. I find that there are not enough situations where the Turret on the T62 gives you a bigger advantage to take it over the extra gun depression that the 140 has. the 140s turret is by no means weak, it is still pretty strong, which means that the sacrifices you make for the turret armour in a T-62 aren't worth losing the bonuses you get with the 140.

#3: the TVP. short of the T22, this thing is EXTREMELY powerful. the only reason I chose the 140 over it as #2 was because of the 140s holding power and pushing power - the TVP is too much of a support tank and relies more on shooting people that are distracted, as it cannot take a hit. however, the Clip damage, combined with good gun handling and a really fast reload mean that this tank is absolutely potent in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing. nothing comes close to the raw damage output this thing can attain if used right, earning it the #3 spot. 

The Worst:

#31: the FV4005. its a giant box, it has no armour, no camo, shit mobility, and does nothing well. not even the giant ass 183 gun makes up for it. the FV215 183 is a straight up better tank in every single way. the 4005 is just unusable, especially in the current meta. and even if this was 3 years ago and the vision meta was still a thing it still has terribad camo, and no armour. and you trade all of these things to get what exactly? compared to the 183? a slightly better aim time and reload? not worth it. And even when you get past all of those bad parts, the gun is still an RNG slot machine with HESH. just like artillery.  there is literally 0 point in wasting time, XP, credits, and crew training on this thing. you'd be better off spending the credits on a million Cyclone filters. 

#30: the Waffle. technically IT IS one of the most retardedly broken tanks in the game. but thats it. it does one thing. clip out people that drive into its line of sight. then it gets spotted, and everyone and their dog hates the thing so they all focus it down as fast as humanely possible. and it has no armour, its only good as a support tank. you can only play it by camping behind a rock and waiting till someone isn't looking to peek out and clip. its a similar story to the 4005, except its more reliable when you actually shoot at things. its there for laughing at helpless people as you clip them out, and then hiding waiting for the rain of shells that will come your way. shitlord pubbies can do great in it because of its gun handling and burst potential. because they actually get a clip out of damage before they die. but its useless for carrying. 

#29: take a Maus, which isn't a very good tank to begin with, make it bigger, and worse in every way. and you have a Type 5. there's no point to it. and there really isn't much else to say about it.

Interesting observations:

#18: the IS-7. the IS-7 used to have a role. Now everything it can do, the E5 can do just as well or better. its big, its sluggish, it traverses like a whale, its gun is unreliable at best. its just not very good all around.

#14/#15 - the Leo/AMX 30B: these are basically the same tank, the leo being slightly better because it doesn't have a tumor. but the STB-1 does what they do just as well, and can do other things better. 

#10: AMX 50B: I put this at 10 because, while it is a really good tank, and I do like mine, I feel that it lacks the versatility of other tanks, because it is a GIANT arty magnet (and an everything else megnet) and i cannot be aggressive enough in it to really make a difference on flanks. It is also really big, and, while the TVP does a similar job that the 50B does, the TVP can expose a lot less of its tank to get shots of, and can get those shots off quicker than the 50B can. However, the 50B is still a great tank, the APCR is dank. And it can be very strong in competitive play (which is where the vast majority of my games in it are) I just cant make it work in pubs.

1. TVP -- best non-reward tank in game. it's flat out broken atm
  2. 215b -- ridiculous dpm and a workable turret, oh and dat gold round
  3. E-100 -- best true heavy for tanking shots, i love this thing, wrecks face
  4. Obj 140 -- really good all around medium
  5. AMX 50B -- stronk gold and pretty decent clip time, fast too. wish it was a little less arty prone
  6. STB -- when the gun cooperates great tank
  7. Batchat -- yolochat is pretty damn good
  8. M48 -- Strong tank but not the best. Granted most of my games are prebuff
  9. E5 -- Just doesn't work that well for me, but it is still strong, probably most irritating to play against
  10. T-62a -- the extra turret armor doesn't quite make up for the worse hull and top speed
  11. IS-4 -- thing needs a buff, either to the frontal armor so ufp isn't autopen with gold or to gun handling/dpm. okish at tanking shots but hella arty vulnerable
  12. T57 -- maybe it's just me but this needs heat while 50b AP is more workable. still a good damage dealer
  13. IS-7 -- it's like a 113 that bounces things with an apcr round
  14. 121 -- underrated by most i think. the extra alpha is nice against other meds, ap is strong for a med
  15. Maus -- great toon tank. not so good at solo
  16. E-50M -- only t10 i ragesold but it's... ok in retrospect
  17. T110E3 -- too slow, arty always gets a massive boner for you
  18. Waffentrager -- wouldn't solo this, but in a toon the clip is hilarious
  19. Obj 263 -- this tank would be really good except for the existence of arty + the mantlet weakspot
  20. Jagdpz E-100 -- gimmick tank for shits and giggles and that is about it
  21. FV215b 183 -- even more of a gimmick tank than the JPE
  22. Cent AX -- I mean, at least it isn't a leo 1 or 30b
  23. Obj 430 -- that retarded redhead stepchild no one talks about
  24. T110E4 -- the other t10 I almost rage sold. just a crappy e100
  25. 113 -- most overhyped tank i've seen on these forums. thing just kinda sucks, especially since the e5 exists
  26. Type 5 Heavy -- it's kinda fun to play. but it sucks dick...
  27. Leopard 1 -- powercreeped to hell
  28. AMX 30b -- worse than the tier 9 in the line, nice balance/10 WG
  29. Obj 268 -- pointless tank
  30. Foch 155 -- WHY IS IT SO PRONE TO GETTING ONESHOT
  31. FV4005 -- 183 with even worse handling, stronk idea WG

TVP #1 -- statistically the best tank atm. Thing just kinda shits on any non-reward tanks, though the T-22 is on another level of idiotic balance...

22 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

#31: the FV4005. its a giant box, it has no armour, no camo, shit mobility, and does nothing well. not even the giant ass 183 gun makes up for it. the FV215 183 is a straight up better tank in every single way. the 4005 is just unusable, especially in the current meta. and even if this was 3 years ago and the vision meta was still a thing it still has terribad camo, and no armour. and you trade all of these things to get what exactly? compared to the 183? a slightly better aim time and reload? not worth it. And even when you get past all of those bad parts, the gun is still an RNG slot machine with HESH. just like artillery.  there is literally 0 point in wasting time, XP, credits, and crew training on this thing. you'd be better off spending the credits on a million Cyclone filters. 

fun fact:

...it has actually same reload as 183

yeah i dont know either, just what the fuck WG

1 minute ago, leggasiini said:

fun fact:

...it has actually same reload as 183

yeah i dont know either, just what the fuck WG

So you are saying its completely and utterly pointless?

haha.... remember when the waffentrager e100 had a 6 shot autoloader, nearly no otm bloom and went super fast? 

i thought that was going to be the last glass cannon paper tank ever... then 4005 was really wtf. 

12 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

So you are saying its completely and utterly pointless?

Isnt that more than obvious that its completely and utterly useless? My statement "if it would be moved into tier 9 with current stats it would be still worst tank in its tier" is not an overstatement. Its that bad. Its like arty without arty view and gets TD's HP in return...

Funnily enough, it did have 3 - 4 seconds faster reload and better accuracy at first test server, but then it got nerfed LOL. Actually when it came on supertest it had only 1450 HP, WORSE rof than 183 but 0.31 accuracy. wat

1. e5- Speed. Armour. Gun. Sex.
  2.  tvp -This is what happens when a pre-nerf t57 and russian med are fucked into a single tank.
  3. obj140- fast, decent enough armour for a med, good gun and vision. Downsides are alpha and that I've already played to many games in it and am too self-concious about loking like a stat padder with shit stats to play it more.
  4. 62a
  5. e100
  6. Batchat
  7. 50B
  8. Patton
  9. e50m
  10. 215b
  11. JPE (no. 1 if in a corridor)
  12. Cent AX
  13. STB
  14. 113
  15. E3
  16. IS4
  17. IS-7
  18. e4
  19. 121
  20. obj 430
  21. Leopard
  22. 30b
  23. t57
  24. obj 263
  25. Maus
  26. 183
  27. Waffle e100
  28. Type 5 heavy
  29. Foch 155- haha how the mighty fall(eat shit pre-nerf foch)
  30. obj 268- Basically a generic version of a shit class
  31. Fv4005- 183 only twice as farmable

I know its more red than a pub game but I've played a big chunk of my games in tier 10. Anyway who takes what a platued blue shitter thinks about tier balance seriously. Looking back on it i think i made good choices on what lines to go down.

1. Object 140
  2. M48 Patton
  3. TVP T50/51
  4. T110E5
  5. T62-A
  6. FV215b (although I have trouble playing it, it's a great tank just by seeing other people absolutely smash through teams in it)
  7. AMX 50B
  8. E 50M
  9. Obj 263 (hands down the most fun TD in the game, if the gun mantlet weakspot hadn't been a thing it'd probably have been one of the best T10s despite not having a turret)
  10. STB-1
  11. IS-4 - amount of games are very limited so highlighting red, but I really did like the tank
  12. 113
  13. Centurion Action X
  14. Obj. 430
  15. E-100
  16. Batchat 25t (ranked top 5 in comp play but in randoms it's fucking obsolete and can't make use of the full clip while a 50B shoots 4/5 of the damage potential in half the time because Bat needs to aim)
  17. T57 Heavy (a lot better than people give credit for tbh, just not consistent enough for a good placement)
  18. T110E3
  19. T110E4
  20. 121
  21. IS-7 (fuck you you trash tank)
  22. Waffle E 100
  23. Jagdpanzer E 100
  24. Maus
  25. AMX 30B
  26. Leo 1
  27. FV215b 183
  28. Obj 268
  29. Type 5 Heavy
  30. FV4005
  31. Foch 155

Pretty straight forward, good and consistent tanks at the top, good but less consistent tanks further down, going down to mediocre tanks and so on. 

I have played every tier 10 except the Type 5 Heavy and FV4005 to some degree but choosing not to count those with <25 games

16 hours ago, Kolni said:

go ahead m8, since this list won't affect anyone else i don't see a reason to not post it, or your reasoning behind it :) 

ok here i go base on test server and live server shenanigans (also why no arty D:):

1.  T110E5: the perfect balance between gun handling, armor, speed, and versatility this tank also holds the number one spot due to it being my first tier X i got on the live server

2. Waf auf E100: this tank… this tank has been the bane of tier X since god knows when, it has a devastating auto loader that can completely wreak most tanks with a single clip and they won’t know what hit them due to its camo and I’m glad they’re removing this broken tank

3. T-62A: when I first got this tank as a rental during Rampage (going to miss that mode) i was worry that it would not fit with my style of play but boy was I wrong, the turret armor, the agility, and the gun handling made me love this tank and I cannot wait to get it on the live server (on the T-44 right now)

4. M48 Patton: feels like an E5, plays like an E5, which makes me a happy Saru but the armor makes me a sad Saru L

5. Obj 430: it’s like a T-62A but with crappier gun handling

6. Obj 140: it’s like a T-62A but its turret armor is bad and its modules are crap

7. Maus/IS-7: originally i was just going to put the IS-7 due to its armor but then i try the Maus on the test server and boy was she a fun tank to use in terms of blocking damage, so fun I cannot decide who gets the number 3 spot between them so i gave it to both of them:3. Even though both their guns are mediocre I just love the fact that both tanks had the armor i can depend on to take the hits.

8. B-C 25 T: this auto loading medium of death is so… fucking… annoying to deal with

9. TVP T50/51: it’s like a easier to deal with version than the Bat Chat despite having a better gun

10. 113: a super mobile heavy with better gun handling than the IS-7 while having a similar armor profile? yes please though the gun depression lets it down for me

11. Jg Pz E100: its a giant freaking 17 cm gun that does over 1k damage on a moving bunker what more can I say?

12. FV 215B: just love the gun handling on this tank, better than the E5 but...the armor can use some working one

13. T110E3: it’s a doomturtle that can move and still hit just as hard what more can I say?

14. E100: i like the fact that this tank has the armor of a Maus but is more mobile but the gun handling of the 15 cm gun doesn't make me feel very comfortable.

15. Cent AX: it plays like a Patton with better gun handling in my opinion but... i never can get that tank to work for me on the test server, maybe its my bad luck tank :3

16. E 50 M: a mobile sniper gun with armor, I like that now if only we can fix that turret…

17. T 57 Heavy/AMX 50 B: heavy tanks with crap armor but are armed with auto loaders that like to ruin your day what more do I need to say?

18. IS-4: while it’s more versatile than the IS-7 the armor profile isn’t something I worry about when I brawl these tanks and it seems to sacrifice mobility and frontal armor for gun performance

19. STB-1: great DPM but what’s with your gun handling and hull armor?

20. Obj 263: great Dpm, great armor scheme, good mobility, good camo, now if it only had a turret and wasn’t vulnerable to arty

21. Obj 268: good gun and all but what’s with this tanks armor?

22. FV 215b (183): its called the death star for a reason, except unlike the death star it has faulty armor protection and has crap mobility

23.  Leopard 1: very mobile, has a good gun but its armor is crap, its gun handling on the move is crap, its modules are crap.

24. AMX 30 B: a slightly worse Leopard 1

25. 121: seems to sacrifice quite a bit to get that armor scheme and gun
  26. Type 5 Heavy: try to be both a E100 and a Maus at the same time... and it fails
  27. T110E4: its like if a T110E5 and T110E3 had a love child that got the worse of the two, bad frontal armor scheme with obvious weak spots, a non fully traversable turret, and just being overshadow by basically everything

28. Foch 50 155: despite having a trollish armor scheme that’s all it has, just that, and its only for the front and it has a obvious weak spot

29. FV 4005 Stage II: why the fuck is this still in the game

(am i missing anything?)                                                     

12 minutes ago, saru_richard said:

ok here i go base on test server and live server shenanigans (also why no arty D:):

1.  T110E5: the perfect balance between gun handling, armor, speed, and versatility this tank also holds the number one spot due to it being my first tier X i got on the live server

2. Waf auf E100: this tank… this tank has been the bane of tier X since god knows when, it has a devastating auto loader that can completely wreak most tanks with a single clip and they won’t know what hit them due to its camo and I’m glad they’re removing this broken tank

3. T-62A: when I first got this tank as a rental during Rampage (going to miss that mode) i was worry that it would not fit with my style of play but boy was I wrong, the turret armor, the agility, and the gun handling made me love this tank and I cannot wait to get it on the live server (on the T-44 right now)

4. M48 Patton: feels like an E5, plays like an E5, which makes me a happy Saru but the armor makes me a sad Saru L

5. Obj 430: it’s like a T-62A but with crappier gun handling

6. Obj 140: it’s like a T-62A but its turret armor is bad and its modules are crap

7. Maus/IS-7: originally i was just going to put the IS-7 due to its armor but then i try the Maus on the test server and boy was she a fun tank to use in terms of blocking damage, so fun I cannot decide who gets the number 3 spot between them so i gave it to both of them:3. Even though both their guns are mediocre I just love the fact that both tanks had the armor i can depend on to take the hits.

8. B-C 25 T: this auto loading medium of death is so… fucking… annoying to deal with

9. TVP T50/51: it’s like a easier to deal with version than the Bat Chat despite having a better gun

10. 113: a super mobile heavy with better gun handling than the IS-7 while having a similar armor profile? yes please though the gun depression lets it down for me

11. Jg Pz E100: its a giant freaking 17 cm gun that does over 1k damage on a moving bunker what more can I say?

12. FV 215B: just love the gun handling on this tank, better than the E5 but...the armor can use some working one

13. T110E3: it’s a doomturtle that can move and still hit just as hard what more can I say?

14. E100: i like the fact that this tank has the armor of a Maus but is more mobile but the gun handling of the 15 cm gun doesn't make me feel very comfortable.

15. Cent AX: it plays like a Patton with better gun handling in my opinion but... i never can get that tank to work for me on the test server, maybe its my bad luck tank :3

16. E 50 M: a mobile sniper gun with armor, I like that now if only we can fix that turret…

17. T 57 Heavy/AMX 50 B: heavy tanks with crap armor but are armed with auto loaders that like to ruin your day what more do I need to say?

18. IS-4: while it’s more versatile than the IS-7 the armor profile isn’t something I worry about when I brawl these tanks and it seems to sacrifice mobility and frontal armor for gun performance

19. STB-1: great DPM but what’s with your gun handling and hull armor?

20. Obj 263: great Dpm, great armor scheme, good mobility, good camo, now if it only had a turret and wasn’t vulnerable to arty

21. Obj 268: good gun and all but what’s with this tanks armor?

22. FV 215b (183): its called the death star for a reason, except unlike the death star it has faulty armor protection and has crap mobility

23.  Leopard 1: very mobile, has a good gun but its armor is crap, its gun handling on the move is crap, its modules are crap.

24. AMX 30 B: a slightly worse Leopard 1

25. 121: seems to sacrifice quite a bit to get that armor scheme and gun

26. T110E4: its like if a T110E5 and T110E3 had a love child that got the worse of the two, bad frontal armor scheme with obvious weak spots, a non fully traversable turret, and just being overshadow by basically everything

27. Foch 50 155: despite having a trollish armor scheme that’s all it has, just that, and its only for the front and it has a obvious weak spot

28. FV 4005 Stage II: why the fuck is this still in the game

(am i missing anything?)                                                     

type 5 heavy

also i think it would be better to give each tank seperate ranks imo. t57 heavy - 50b and is-7 - maus are different tanks. if anything, just rank them next to each other. That also likely messed up with your calcs (there is total normal tier 10 non arty tanks) , which made you miss type 5 :)

Strictly speaking for randoms in the current meta:

1. TVP T50/51
  2. T110E5
  3. T-62A
  4. Batchat
  5. Obj 140
  6. M48 Patton
  7. AMX 50B
  8. E-50M
  9. 215B
  10. STB-1
  11. E100
  12. 113
  13. CAX
  14. Obj 430
  15. IS7
  16. Waffle
  17. IS4
  18. T110E4
  19. T57 Heavy
  20. AMX 30B
  21. T110E3
  22. Obj 263
  23. Leopard 1
  24. Obj 268
  25. Fv 183
  26. 121
  27. Maus
  28. Jpz E-100
  29. FV4005
  30. Type 5 Heavy
  31. Foch

1.T110E5 Scariest non-cancer tank atm. The lack of mobility comparing to other heaviums is compensated with ungodly imbalanced armor.
2.TVP T50/51
3.Object 140 Speed, Agility, Best Bloom and only surpassed by T22. DPM, Armor, only the minor problem of module damage but can be avoided. The standard model of all medium, and the best among them since it was released.
4.M48 Patton
5.AMX 50B
6.E 50 Ausf.M
7.FV215b
8.113 almost 62A level of mobility, -5 Depression is just about enough since you are not afraid of exposing your autobounce upper front, it is what 121 was supposed to be and it is just a better 62A that suits an aggressive playstyle for me.
9.BatChat 25t
10.T-62A
11.T110E4 375APCR+Turret, don't really need to explain much more than this.
12.E-100
13.STB-1
14.Object 430 It is kinda underrated tbh. The autopen plates in the front aren't really that easy to hit + normally the tanks you engage don't have that 120mm+ gun. The gun handling is usable when you slap food on to it.
15.Centurion AX
16.Leopard 1
17.T57 Heavy
19.Waffle auf E-100
20.Jagdpanzer E-100
21.Object 263
22.T110E3
23.AMX 30B
24.IS-4
25.IS-7
26.FV215b(183)
27.Object 268
28.Foch 155
29.Maus
30.FV4005
31.Type 5 Heavy

1. T110E5
2. TVP T50/51
3. M48 Patton
4. FV215B
5. AMX 50B
6. Object 140
7. T57 Heavy
8. 113
9. Batchat 25t
10. Centurion AX
11. E-50M
12. STB-1
13. T-62A
14. Object 430
15. Leopard 1
15. AMX 30B
17. E 100
18. IS-4
19. IS-7
20. T110E4
21. Waffentrager auf E 100
22. 121
23. Jagdpz E 100
24. Maus
25. FV215b 183

26. T110E3
27. FV4005
28. Object 263
29. Type 5 Heavy
30. Object 268
31. Foch 155

1. T110E5 OpieOP Armour
2. TVP has stupid autoloader
3. M48 Patton has amazing DPM and gun handling
4. Same as Patton but with a worse platform
5. Good Autoloader with good speed to move around the map, can snipe aswell
6. Decent turret armour and good gun depression for this turret armour, hull armour good aswell for a Medium
7. Copy of a AMX 50B without the speed and the sniping capabilities but with better reload and better reload between shots.
8. Like a FV215b, no APCR though, just HEAT.
9. Autoloader, good camouflage, good speed but bad reload and not so good reload between shots.
10. Basically like a M48 but can't snapshot as good, has a bit worse reload and gets too many critical hits against it
11. Good Armour for a Medium Tank but bad DPM.
12. Brilliant DPM, shit gun handling, but good gun depression.

More to come bSQ6B8Z.png