Blue_blade

Stb1 or tvp

Hi guys, im interested in going down either the stb1 or tvp line. They both fit my playstyle and i think i would enjoy them equally. So what are your opinions on the stb1 and tvp? Which one is your favorite and why?

TVP has a better T6, 7, 9, and 10.

STB has a better T5, 8, and the T10 is sexier.

TVP is unquestionably the better T10, the STB is fairly solid but isn't particularly exceptional. The T9s are really what set them apart though; the czech T9 is incredible, while the Type 61 is pretty bad.

Obviously I'm going to recommend the Czech line, but be warned that it may be nerfed within a few patches. If you grind slowly you might not reach T10 beforehand.

STB is absolute sex. 

but the TVP is so brokenly OP its kinda hard to recommend the STB over it

both tanks are great, get both if you can. but I would go TVP first, because as Rexxie said, it will probably get nerfed

1 hour ago, westybig said:

TVP is the most broken tank to be release since WTF 100,

you dont need a source - it will probly get its cash cow run for 6 - 8 months then get put back in line

This, so if you can get the TVP pretty fast, the TVP is the obvious choice, if not, the STB 1 is the safer option.

8 hours ago, Birkovic said:

Have you got a source?

Well, I watch a lot of russian streams and some of the streamers have connections among the developers. It's just rumours still but they all say T9-10 will be nerfed.