RedoxTV

t110e5 equipment

I use rammer, optics and vert stab. No cola, standard large rep, fire ext and first aid kit.

It's good for spotting with its high base view range in a pinch. For example, on Prokhorovka you can play the mid ridge when there's no or only 1 arty fairly well and bait shots at your turret, spotting them in the process.

personally i run two repkits and a fire extuinguisher, frontal ammo racks are a pain and with JOAT you can easily account for crew losses (which i find i rarely get in e5)

i should probly clarify you'd want at least a 3 skill crew to drop a fire extinguisher, that way you have have 6th sense, BIa and JOAT with out sacrificing for repairs

I don't like to overthink it. I prefer the standard heavy setup of vents, stabs, rammer. I don't think the vision game w/ optics and all should really be the E5's focus.

Sit. awareness, not JOAT, as the 4th skill on commander. I try to hide the lower plate, but the commander will sometimes inevitably die from hits to the cupola, in which case JOAT doesn't help.

Med kit, repair kit, and extinguisher (or cola in a try-hard setup, as the E5 doesn't seem to get lit often).

2 hours ago, westybig said:

personally i run two repkits and a fire extuinguisher, frontal ammo racks are a pain and with JOAT you can easily account for crew losses (which i find i rarely get in e5)

i should probly clarify you'd want at least a 3 skill crew to drop a fire extinguisher, that way you have have 6th sense, BIa and JOAT with out sacrificing for repairs

Seeing as the cupola is the main area people will pen with gold... I'd rather get 4-5th skill firefighting then run food.

vents (situtational awareness on the commander), rammer, vstab

large medkit - to protect the commander and driver
large repkit
cola - because engine and fuel tanks are in the back of the tank

4 hours ago, Snoregasm2 said:

I use rammer, optics and vert stab. No cola, standard large rep, fire ext and first aid kit.

It's good for spotting with its high base view range in a pinch. For example, on Prokhorovka you can play the mid ridge when there's no or only 1 arty fairly well and bait shots at your turret, spotting them in the process.

imo large rep kit>ext (on top of small kits)

I find it hardly ever lights but I do get constantly fucking ammo racked 

2 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Seeing as the cupola is the main area people will pen with gold... I'd rather get 4-5th skill firefighting then run food.

i dont get penned much in the cupola tbh, crew losses are rare for me, probably because im more yolo frontline than hulldown play

1 hour ago, MeVersusPing said:

vents (situtational awareness on the commander), rammer, vstab

large medkit - to protect the commander and driver
large repkit
cola - because engine and fuel tanks are in the back of the tank

I play it with the same cons and equip :)

Depends what you want to do with it. Since you have just started playing with it go for double repair kit and med kit for consumables.  For equipment go vert stab, rammer and optics.

Once you get some experience in it (and maybe tier X games if it is your first) you can switch optics for vents if you like to play aggressively. Remember that vents just gives a small boost 2.2 to the tank.

Optics are good especially for endgame situations on maps like Westfield or Redshire and to play at distance against tanks with less view range (like e100s or is7s that generally use Vents or GLD to compensate bad gun handling)

If you are going to use cola use vents since you will get enough view range anyway.

If you can get also FF at the 4th or 5th skill: you wont be catching fire often, but still it is nice since I think that the fuel tanks are on the sides (but on the back)

Rammer, Vstab, and vents or optics. i use vents because its a heavy tank and I dont expect to be using it for scouting, so I take the increased gun handling and RoF. But you can play it with optics just fine. 

Ignore the ACE, my equipment and crew setup. I had an avg of 3.6k after 100 games with this setup. Down to about 3.4 now because I yolo rage die a lot. I got set on fire maybe 3 times in 100 games. 

PqXGw4i.jpg