BOchamp01

How to play Live oaks in Amx 50 100/120/50B

I can't seem to figure this out. I've seen them go both ways and do very well, but im not sure where they played and how. I know playing peekaboom with meds is always bad for the AMXs but if I go city I just get rekt. Any tips?

Med line is where it's at on live oaks, I don't bother with the city now (almost all of the time). With the amx's even more so. They are Meds with a crap aim time and dispersion. Don't be at the front, punish mistakes with a full clip to the side and hide yo phat ass during the reload :P .

Take my advice with a pinch of salt, I'm sure someone better than I will have a deeper insight.

SEA meta has distilled down to who wins the bridge brawl wins battle. Hence if you want to win yolo the brawl and dump at highest priority target. If you just want to farm, don't...

do always keep in mind (since it can be easy to forget) that these are autoloader tanks. you rely on doing burst damage, not sustained damage.

going south to contest the railway/bridges, never go alone. be sure that you have at least 2 other tanks that are following, especially when you dive in to the area below the bridge. firefights there are determined by who brought the most guns. and for AMX autoloaders their advantage lasts only till you hit empty. 

have an exit strategy, be in a position to gtfo of there with your last 2 rounds if there are still more tanks alive. if you're just looking to run away after you've finished your clip, then its BTG very likely.

if you are still waiting for allies to catch up after you've gone just ahead of them, do not try to poke and shoot. just wait. autoloaders rarely do well in a hulldown peek-a-boom match anyways. your mere presence can be enough to distill enemy HTs from rushing your immediately, and the last thing you want is to still be reloading when your allies dive in.

similar rules to the north town, but you do have more options to run away and hide due to the abundance of cover. and because of the close proximity of the engagements in town, it negates issues like gun dispersions. just be aware of TDs sniping into town from the outside and SPGs as well. you're going to take hits in town and that shouldn't be a new thing. just make sure you give more than they took

Thanks for the tips guys! I'll try and apply these in the next games i play. I'm very impatient and usually feel if im not actively doing something, I am hurting my team instead of helping it. 

Personally i wouldn't go bridge with the 50-100. The 120 and 50B can be a support over there but the 100 play's differently it's really not a sniper like the other 2 can be. I would go more into town with back up and trade efficiently behind bulding at close range with the derpy gun it's gets. 

For northern spawn, I'd choose to go city or camping place at C6 to clip enemy spotted around line2,3. 

For southern spawn;

1)AMX 50100: I'd like to go to E2/E3's hill for a while, then either help river or push city, depends on the situation.

2)AMX 50B: since it has a great acceleration & depression, I'd choose to go river & clip the enemies who rush down. If we've taken control of the river I would go G8 & snipe their TDs at around C6. 

Hope this would help you :)

Snip20161129_127.png