Sign in to follow this  
Triple_Sixes

TripleSixes creating new standards for being a retarded pubbie

People DO damage to win.  They FARM damage to help their stats.

i have seen good players shoot at tanks with lots of health over and over rather than shooting the tank sitting next to it that has 40HP left.  They purposely leave a gun alive on the enemy team killing their teammates just so they can maximize their own damage  numbers.

That is a stat whore in action.

Once you no longer give a shit about stats, everything becomes MUCH more fun and you can play to win, not to farm damage merely to bump up your WN8 stats.

28 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

@Triple_Sixes no good player would leave the 40hp tank and shoot someone else if he wasnt sure that 40HP tank will die anyways. Good players dont risk the loss for a bit more dmg. They create a situation where they can do the dmg and win. Besides doing 4k dmg and getting high wn8 IS fun ;)

Sorry, but you are wrong if you mean a "good" player is one with "good" stats.  I have seen it hundreds of times over the years and you can see it almost every day if you follow a couple of Purples on Twitch.

17 minutes ago, Triple_Sixes said:

Sorry, but you are wrong if you mean a "good" player is one with "good" stats.  I have seen it hundreds of times over the years and you can see it almost every day if you follow a couple of Purples on Twitch.

You gotta come with some sort of evidence, if you want people to believe that kind of BS

19 minutes ago, Triple_Sixes said:

I think you misclicked.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/1467-forum/

This is where you wanted to go i guess.

Btw did you read the header on this site? You might find it descriptive about general opinion here about a certain topic ;)

59 minutes ago, Triple_Sixes said:

How many 4k WN8 55% WR players do you see on wotlabs? :doge:

As retarded as I find pointless damage farming, there is a very clear difference between doing shitloads of damage while winning and doing shitloads of damage without winning. Or maybe I'm the greatest player ever with my WR/WN8 ratio :surprisefish:

11 hours ago, Triple_Sixes said:

People DO damage to win.  They FARM damage to help their stats.

i have seen good players shoot at tanks with lots of health over and over rather than shooting the tank sitting next to it that has 40HP left.  They purposely leave a gun alive on the enemy team killing their teammates just so they can maximize their own damage  numbers.

That is a stat whore in action.

Once you no longer give a shit about stats, everything becomes MUCH more fun and you can play to win, not to farm damage merely to bump up your WN8 stats.

Your thread can be excused as being retarded. This post crossing over to trolling.

Consider this a warning before official sanctions.

Cut from this thread:

Sign in to follow this