FlorbFnarb

I know this is not normally a topic for this subforum, but SELL YOUR RENTALS.

I know this belongs elsewhere, but this seems like the most read subforum here, and this might not last long.  Just in case some of you didn't know, you can SELL ANY RENTAL TANKS you have and get credits for them - millions.  I didn't stop to check if it's half price or full price...but so what, when you didn't actually spend credits or gold?

I picked up about 7.9 mil in free credits selling expired rentals like the Mutz, KR, TOG, T-54 proto, etc.  Root through your garage and get several million free credits.

If you're posting and not logged in, drop what you're doing and DO IT NOW.

Sorry if this was posted already, but better safe than sorry. :P

EDIT: To sell them, right click on them and hit "Remove".  The sell screen will come up.  It will LOOK LIKE you're only getting credits back for the ammo and whatever, but you WILL get the credits for the tank too.

12 mil?  What all did you sell?

2 minutes ago, M4A3E8sherman said:

totes legit :doit:

I have 12 million credits now (from 125,000).

What the hell did you have for 12 mil?

That's odd, I don't have the option to sell any of my rental tanks.  I don't have any mods installed either.

Oh I see you remove them and get full credits.  The OP should have made that clear.

Edited by Bavor
update info

6 minutes ago, Bavor said:

That's odd, I don't have the option to sell any of my rental tanks.  I don't have any mods installed either.

Oh I see you remove them and get full credits.  The OP should have made that clear.

Sorry, yes: you sell by the "remove" option.

Thanks!  I now have almost 11,400,000 credits extra!  I had every rental from when I started playing in my garage to use as extra barracks slots.  I sent the crews to other tanks and got rich!  I guess I'll buy some tier 9's and 10's.

3 minutes ago, Razavn said:

Tfw you have all the real versions so the rentals aren't there....

Damnit could have used the credits....

You own ALL of them?  Scorpion?  SU-100Y?  B2, Mutz, KR, T-54 proto, TOG...

7 minutes ago, Kuroialty said:

Should anyone be concerned that this could be unintentional and considered by WG as some sort of glitch abuse that could get your account banned or funds seized?

Nope.  Too many people doing it.  They can't ban this many people.  They'd have mass numbers of long-term players pissed as hell.  The guys at WT and AW would officially send thank you letters if they did something that dumb.

3 minutes ago, Razavn said:

Yes. I own nearly all of the premium tanks.

Wow.

3 hours ago, Razavn said:

Yes. I own nearly all of the premium tanks.

I'm on the same boat. Only things I could sell were Ram II and Mutz. RIP.

Still 7.9 mil in my account as of this morning.

If you're working or on vacation or something, and you won't be able to get to a computer with the game client installed, I suggest you find a trusted platoonmate or somebody, let them have your log-in info, and ask them to do you a solid and log in and take care of it for you.  WG heads can only stay up their asses for so long on this.