ANIALLATOR

ANIALLATOR | More triggers Than an Armory

Weuw AnalGator is on Wotlabs #TeamAnal.... I give it a week and a few more dank replays and SR can move you back to the actual  "appropriate section" :officersexii:

WZ 131 (IK the padz are r3al) 3rd mark session (Kept playing a bit after 3 marks also)
Was just casual platooning with Killer (teammate) as he was doing his LTTB marks so was not playing super serials
2.5K avg dam with multiple 4K damage games and 2 games with 1900 base xp, 9K+ wn8 but who cares about that bit anyway :kwim:

Some of the noteable battles 
https://gyazo.com/4a74f28ff3739597db14bf800c821dd0
https://gyazo.com/684853d8b4e4da3f3406fee51d79cdca
https://gyazo.com/c294bb09cf2979286f36c70c04f50892

And the 14 games
https://www.mediafire.com/?wpe8ap08qewdv76

Got mah TVP finally. Played some shitty games yesterday just getting used to the tank.
Played a few more today with 4.6K avg dam
After 2 battles I think I switched to only APCR shells in my tank. Going to try and continue to the 3rd mark like this. Where is life without a challenge

https://www.mediafire.com/?285k8u7w9dr8cv9

121 3rd mark finishing session. 4 games 5275 avg damage
https://www.mediafire.com/?raabq4wb52t36t0
My 121 was always in the low 90s somewhere but I just hate this shit tank so I never finished it.
Saw it at 93% and decided enough was enough. Surprisingly only needed 4 games for the last 2%.

On 5/28/2016 at 6:07 PM, Kolni said:

Only serbian people misspell annihilator... Until I learnt your name :doge: 

Please more detailed explanation. I got inaccurate picture, but at least I have one now, after getting few pointers reading the 1st page..

@OP pleeeease, post your replay bulks with date or something in the file name, I just downloaded all recent and have a ton of xyz (1).rar, xyz (2).rar, xyz (3).rar etc files, date of the session would help a lot!

e2: @OP would you mind to post your crews/setup and say few words if needed (like gld over vent or over optics on some tanks, specific crew skills over others etc, in case its not self-explanatory), would be awesome!

On 6/20/2016 at 5:21 PM, lazydot said:

Please more detailed explanation. I got inaccurate picture, but at least I have one now, after getting few pointers reading the 1st page..

@OP pleeeease, post your replay bulks with date or something in the file name, I just downloaded all recent and have a ton of xyz (1).rar, xyz (2).rar, xyz (3).rar etc files, date of the session would help a lot!

e2: @OP would you mind to post your crews/setup and say few words if needed (like gld over vent or over optics on some tanks, specific crew skills over others etc, in case its not self-explanatory), would be awesome!

Just make folders or whatever and sort them as your download them by dropping the packs to different folders and extracting them there, what's hard about that?

Ask for a tank and I can tell you if you want, most of it is pretty simple. Vert stab rammer and vents on 90% of stuff if you are also using food. If no food swap vents for optics

http://wotreplays.com/site/2775461#steppes-gohard_aniallator-tvp_t_50_51

Just ultra carried against multiple enemies (still playing no gold ammo in TVP until 3 marks).
Not sure how the rest of the session was, only played a couple games but I got my TVP average back up to 4.3K

This game really was epic though. Shows why you should never give up on a battle. This one looked lost about 10 mins before I won it :D

Some games I played in TVP a few days ago but forgot to upload.
7 games 5659 avg dam.
These few games finally pushed my TVP avg dam back up to 4.3K using NO GOLD AMMO 
https://www.mediafire.com/?f3zohzhtyiv11ej

Also the last battle on Steppes is totally worth a watch if you want to see how I carried against 4 guys alone with no gold ammo no hp, and they had full hp E3 :dealdog:

After watching majority of replays I kinda changed my play style, you went to some map spots/reallocated to totally different positions as I was thinking "where I would go myself being in your shoes". Finally 50/51 seem to work better after my 1st weekend 30%WR dank session in it, 4 games with 5.1k dpg yay!

And that game on Steppes, fcking insane & impossible carry dude, pleasure to watch.

Ask for a tank and I can tell you if you want, most of it is pretty simple. Vert stab rammer

and vents on 90% of stuff if you are also using food. If no food swap vents for optics

I was interested in obj. 907 and tvp, screen with crew/equipment/load out on them would be already enough. Something like say Floris (under Tanks Setups in the bottom of the 1st post) would be awesome.

2 hours ago, lazydot said:

After watching majority of replays I kinda changed my play style, you went to some map spots/reallocated to totally different positions as I was thinking "where I would go myself being in your shoes". Finally 50/51 seem to work better after my 1st weekend 30%WR dank session in it, 4 games with 5.1k dpg yay!

And that game on Steppes, fcking insane & impossible carry dude, pleasure to watch.

I was interested in obj. 907 and tvp, screen with crew/equipment/load out on them would be already enough. Something like say Floris (under Tanks Setups in the bottom of the 1st post) would be awesome.

Well I am sometimes using unconventional setups on my tanks (for example no gold ammo at all on TVP and HEAT only on T-10) so my ammo selection should probably not always be followed. 
Also "optimal" crew setups and equipment will change over time so you should not really strive for utmost perfection in them. (Unless you like spending lots of gold on resets) You just need to follow simple principles. I will base these principles on the assumption that you have 3 fully trained crew skills.

1st skill = BIA ez pz
2nd skill sixthsense, snap shot smooth ride safe stowage (sit awareness if radioman)
3rd skill full rep for everything except scouts for which it should be camo 
4th skill the remaining skill from the 3rd choice to be trained

Some may debate the smooth ride skill as I know it was discussed on this forum as being less useful, and to those people I will say l2p. Anything that makes you aim quicker is a vital skill as it increases your dpm your accuracy and reduces your exposure and credit expenditure. If you argue rep is more useful in that slot then stop being a baddie and stop exposing your tracks.

Ammo loadouts are far more flexible than they appear unless the ammo count is low on the tank or you happen to be an insanely good player and commonly run low on ammo. If its APCR as the gold shell then take as many as your care to pay for. In the cases of HESH (215B) then take enough to kill 3 arties or a full hp scout. If its HEAT first asses the alpha damage. You usually need around 20 HEAT with 390 alpha. It depends on your wallet if you want more. I find I only need 19 on the RU meds (320 alpha) as the gun handling is much better.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, you should just take my setup then copy it. Or any player's setup for that matter. Apply my principles and make your OWN logical setup. You are here to learn afterall. you dont learn by copy pasting you learn by following examples of your teachers and completing the exercises yourself. Dont be afraid to fail once or twice, failure lets you know you are on the right path to success. You just haven't got that far yet.

Small update on my TVP quest. 
0 gold ammo only meme APCR shells. My loadout https://gyazo.com/8aea1fe791699359c44d5743d6981fcf
http://imgur.com/a/qpraN
78 battles for second mark
4.4K avg dam

There are some instances where I made total misplays and dropped my damage so I know I have the potential to make it rise much more than this. I hope to get it to 4.7K or maybe 4.8K if some of the cancer is removed in the near future (arty TOTT anyone?)
I thought apcr only would make playing this tank more of a challenge but the mark is still looking quite easy. Onward we chug :feelsbad:

It's fun to see how different some of you top players see on different things

I know both Poltto (when he played regularly RIP) and X3N4 would disagree right away on the crew skills. I personally always put repairs because getting tracked without it means that you're dead. Having enough awareness to not benefit from repairs more than some small buff gun skills is probably something that you and your playstyle can do, but I think it's fairly safe that it's not the case for most people. Sidescraping without repairs means you're out of the fight without being able to shoot back for like 10+ seconds assuming arty doesn't fuck you over and most likely allows the adversary to retrack you and leaving you helpless yet again, which means one of the few ways to mitigate damage taken while dealing damage disappears with the lack of repair skills. (Assuming you sidescrape in mediums in general)

Watching you play is completely different to watching X3N4 or Decha play for example.. you're all very aggressive but in your own ways, and I believe yours fits me better (and most likely the better part of the viewers) than theirs because you seem to make very good decisions early that keep allow the rest of the game unfold in a way that makes every game look very "easy" while X3N4s and TCAmirs games just look hard instead because it seems more about perfect micromanaging rather than perfect positioning in the first place. It's kind of funny how people can keep character while still having to compete at such a high level that it barely allows for mistakes at all. 

I've watched your stream quite a bit recently and I find it very enjoyable. It's a talent of its own to keep coming up with new ways to deal with the pubbie retardation when WG keeps enabling it :doge: 

I'll probably stick around to watching strims a lot until T92 event ends :doge: 

@Mods, PLEASE, FFS, move this to purple replay posters. 80% of the posters there are not even close in quality of what you can watch here. And the best 90% of remaining 20% worth watching quit playing (tcamir, poltto, x3n4).

Is this so freaking hard to improve entire forum section by moving a single thread where it belongs by at least 50-80%?

On 1.7.2016 at 7:53 AM, Kolni said:

I know both Poltto (when he played regularly RIP) and X3N4 would disagree right away on the crew skills.

I think X3N4 said something about people focusing and overthinking too much about crewskills and such, that compared to all the other stuff like positioning, situational awareness etc it's just a really small difference. Some of the really top ru streamers have pretty weird crew setups by our standards, so obviously it can't mean that much. 

I still copied his crew setup though :disco:

On 7/16/2016 at 5:33 PM, ANIALLATOR said:

I was away for 2 weeks. Will resume streaming most days and the usual crap in the next few days

How about you start uploading some replay stuff again you lazy arta fgt?