Wh1pst3r

Mods not working?

Hey all....I've used Jimbo's mods each update yet when I tried this last update the game doesn't load for some reason. Like it loads but the bar freezes at about 80% and nothing happens. I left it for about 15 minutes and it was still stuck at 80% so I dunno whats up lol. Any ideas what it could be would be much appreciated!

Eh, it may or may not be the mods, or a combination of crappatch and mods. Many people are getting this stupid 80% then stall bug, some have vanilla games, some try one things and it fixes it, others not... crazy taxi.

What works for me - though it seems i have to do this every time i start up - is to click the small arrow to the right of the orange "PLAY" button (it's sort of part of the PLAY button) and choose the option to reset graphic options. It starts the game in windowed mode, i go in my game settings once i'm logged in, re-select full-screen mode, and put the anti-aliasing options to what i normally have, and the rest is the same as i had before. Then i can play.

For some people, another thing works for them, so see what people post here, see what works for you. And hope WG gets their stuff together on this issue soon.

What's happening here is that when I install XVM (I tried vanilla XVM and QB's version), upon ending a battle, there's a chance that my screen will freeze for 10-60 seconds. I've also reinstalled the game just today to my SSD, fresh new, cleared cache and everything -- still happens. I guess XVM 6.3.0 might be buggy for now.

Also noticed when I enable ATS and BRR in Active Dossier Uploader, the game will hang on the "Synchronozing whatever" screen upon entering the garage.

Solution: Vanilla Tenks :)

27 minutes ago, Szaboka89 said:

Solution: Vanilla Tenks :)

basically this

all I use is a hitlog and Aimdrol's MLG mod/voicepack for the atmosphere.

On 29/05/2016 at 7:45 PM, Wh1pst3r said:

Hey all....I've used Jimbo's mods each update yet when I tried this last update the game doesn't load for some reason. Like it loads but the bar freezes at about 80% and nothing happens. I left it for about 15 minutes and it was still stuck at 80% so I dunno whats up lol. Any ideas what it could be would be much appreciated!

Classic case of a broken mod, just find the culprit and remove it

18 hours ago, clownshoes2 said:

I'm kinda liking vanilla...I think the only mod I'll install is a zoom mod, that's it.

you mean like the one in the vanilla client?