KFAJ

VK 30.02 (D) Post 9.15

Just wanted to let you guys know that after 9.15, the VK 30.02 (D) is awesome. I bought it back after the patch because the short 88 was getting a pen buff and I have 3 marked it since, although it's fairly uncommon so that was pretty easy.

Currently running optics, vents, and gun rammer, which gives me 427 m VR and 2444 DPM (5.4 sec reload on the short 88). The alpha on the short 88 is also, at this tier, just about enough to track anything in one shot, and the reload will keep it perma-tracked easily. The tank isn't super stealthy atm, but my crew barely has 1 skill and none of them are trained in camo. Also the armor, while not truly reliable, is kind of trolly sometimes, especially the turret. It makes the vehicle an excellent bully tank, especially against opponents with less than 130 pen, and against higher tier enemies, it basically shits out damage if you catch their side or rear. The only thing I don't like is that the base pen is still kinda low, but if you can get flanks, that isn't a huge issue.

Anyway, if any of you have been playing the tank post patch, discuss your thoughts on it below!

I moved on after 98 battles in this tank - 54% wr, 1572 wn8 - I know this isn't particularly impressive, but it's practically unicum by my own lowly standards.  I started off not really feeling it, but the more I played it, the more I liked it - I never really got that frustrated by the relatively low pen on the top gun, since I made a point of not trying to take anything tough on from the front in any case.  I enjoyed this one for sure, and I think it really helped me start to get the hang of "fire, take cover, go dark, relocate, rinse, repeat."

Great tank. it is mobile, armor bounces lower tiers sometimes and most importantly it is a pritty tank. I do use the 75mm gun because of the accuracy and shell velocity. I really tried the 8.8cm  but dat accuracy, dat aim time, dat shell velocity. It made me cry.