Reluctor

How many games a day do you play?

1 hour ago, Snoregasm2 said:

Man, you have 171 battles in the last 7 days - that's a fair amount. Don't go quitting on me now, I need players around my level doing the same shit as I do to make me feel better!

Btw, is your 7 day w/r all solo? If so nice fucking job man :awyeah: 

yes, and considering i didn't play saturday or sunday at all pretty much

but i was off work and it would've been something like 500 if it was a year ago :^)

yes it is, 430/T-55 gives pretty high winrates

but I did like 20 games with some guys from NA (Ben and Vetro) in a T8/T9 burst while going for M41 3MoE and some T-34-3

Payday 2 has been taking up more and more of my gaming lately (despite the microtransaction horseshit from Crimefest last October this game is still really fun and killing cops is ridiculously good venting for having a bad session in tanks). And especially now with Update 100 (which is allowing you to open all future safes for free - hence negating largely the microtransactions) it seems that this game is on a good path again.

So I'll usually end up booting up tanks, and then i'll boot up steam, close tanks, and shoot cops. Usually about a dozen or so battles averaged out, otherwise a couple 0 battle days, followed by a couple dozen on one day, etc.

Platooning is really the only way to play for a while. Solopubbing gets tedious after a few games (even in tier 10 meds - which are the only fun things left), and platooning is only limited by how long my toonmates can play.

Depends. Anywhere from 2-20 lol

Since i have been back and things are going well.  I play 25-30 a night, smashing things with OP tanks :)

1 game every 7 days on average right now.

Less probably.

Battlefleet Gothic is more interesting.

It used to be 10-15 in the evening and up to 60-75 during weekends.

0 for the last month.

Depends on the work schedule but usually over 100 games a weekend and maybe 35 during the weekdays.

I usually play anywhere between 15-40 battles a day. Now if you want to get into the numbers and math shit then my average is 14.28. And about 5% of that is from platooning.:foreveralone:

oh and I should say for those that do not wish to do math to find out my 60-day, it is 857 battles.

Depends. Over the past 5 months I think I've averaged 0.2 games per day. Though when I do play normally I play about 20-25 games average. Less than 10 is pretty common. More than 40 is rare. I think the most Ive ever played was 70.