Rexxie

Elimination: Tier 8

7 hours ago, mort_CZ said:

Well.. only few times on friends acc. But I just stated my opinion, I get what youre saying. Its my problem that I cant handle slow turning-turretless-nonresponsive tanks.

Dunno, its scary for me in randoms. Hate fighting against it, but when I get the opportunity to use its long-ish reload time, Im able to kite it even with some heavies.

And I already said that I know that its not the worst out of the remaining tonks.

You generally have a problem with all tds, which is understandable. They suffer a lot in this meta, most meds and heavies are better to carry (except that tier 8 have a lot more good tds than usual, and the most shitty meds).

Turretless tds have special big problems...But we have only Rhoomba and Charioteer here, and they both suffer from serious problems in carrying games in this meta.

P.S. ISU have gold rounds that make even tier X cry. Grille 15 have a worse gold round...off course, the acc is better, aim time by a mile, mobility, etc... but ISU has 329 APCR which is >>>>>>330 HEAT. Faster too.

Simply, ISU plays better then sum of its parts.

110 - 17
AMX 50 100 - 27
Rhm.B WT - 17
Jagdpanther II - 25+1=26 TD that makes me not hate TDs, so comfy the tiny gun traverse seems to not matter
STA-1 - 8
T69 - 18-3=15 Pretty comfortable voting this down even though I haven't played it. Have NEVER been afraid of one/had to eat a full clip from it. Everything can either pen it, run from it when it's loaded, or bounce its shots. So glad the T49 was added so grinding through it isn't necessary.
Pershing - 45
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 31 
T-44 - 15

IS-3 - 60

Thanks @GehakteMolen for defending the Tiger II better than I ever could.

110 - 17
AMX 50 100 - 27
Rhm.B WT - 17
Jagdpanther II - 26
STA-1 - 5 - Take Pershing, remove all armor and give it better pen.

What you get is bad tank that's profitable to play.

If I want credits, I'll play some premium tank.

So, this tank really has no redeeming qualities.
T69 - 15
Pershing - 46 - If you can afford APCR,

and you like ridge-line poking playstile, this tank is just amazing.
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 15
IS-3 - 60

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

@All hating on KT, how you play this tank that the turret roof is a problem, i get hit there perhaps once every 20 games, i think by far the most damage i take is either UFP or side, module dmg is also not that terrible (only from arty splash)

Its strength is the OP gun, and the platform allows it to use that (-8 gun dep, mid mount turret, fast enough to get around, enough armor to soak some hits) i mean, what else on tier 8?

• T32 turret armor is rly cool, but its get is concentrated shit, invalidating the whole thing immediatly...
  • a 110 might get a better gun, but its still a worthless tank, it doesnt have either gun depression or turret armor or side armor + the pike nose is so steep, any kind of angling ruins it and ofc a nice large lfp, as icing on the cake, it has the same sort of role as an IS3, which is 2x better, naice...
  • VK-A? total ghetto tank, worthless gun, no armor, no gun depression, same turret as KT, except it cant sidescrape either...
  • Caern? pls, its a total POS
  • KV4? well, this one is actually good, very good gun (compare KV4 gun with T32 and 110, KV4 has same aim time and accuracy as a 110, tiny bit worse rld same bloom from hull traverse and way worst turret traverse, except the slow turret traverse speed cancell this out, and so does the overall slowness, so a KV4 gets equal gun handling as 110, except better penetration and shell speed and much better gold ammo... (T32 gun vs KV4 is not comparison whatsoever)

For heavys:

IS3 >>> KT > KV4 > T32 / 110 / Lowe (yes Lowe) > T34 / Caern / VK-A / O Ho

No, just fucking no. We get that you love armor, but ffs armor is so out of meta it's not funny. I'd fucking love it if you played on SEA or even NA for a week your waifus are fucking shit against people that actually use gold rounds. Calling any tier eight other than the IS-3 better than the T32 is just showing your bias and proving that stats don't automatically make someones opinion worthwhile.

literally shot baiting. if people can side scrape in a E50 or T32/T29 they can make a VK4503 or tiger 2 work. TBH ill take it over a 4502A any day. Yes the IS3 is better but seriously how can you rate a tiger 2 lower than the Caern, or VK-A. KV4 is probably=to cause of its lack of any mobility. and anything with 200 pen, goes through its obvious weak (read flat) points.

17 minutes ago, Curo said:

KV4 is probably=to cause of its lack of any mobility. and anything with 200 pen, goes through its obvious weak (read flat) points.

The KV-4's pretty good at winning games, which is probably because it's so good at bullying low tiers.

The armour can work against bigger guns if you show a lot of side though. The tank's so long that it tricks people into shooting at 250+ effective. I've seen it work against some pretty good streamers.

110 - 17
AMX 50 100 - 27
Rhm.B WT - 17
Jagdpanther II - 26
STA-1 - 2
T69 - 16
Pershing - 46 - 
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 15
IS-3 - 60

STA-1: Mfw the indien panzer was removed before this. This tank has no staying power and can't bully lower tiers while the indien had just enough armor to bounce ~175 guns reliably.

T69: It's okay bb, I won't let them do what they did to the T54E1 you're making top 10.. This tank is really nice and the pen isn't even that bad (250). After buying this tank I think this tank is better than the 50 100 in pubs. Sure the 50 100 has an insane amount of clip potential and is pretty fast. The problem with the 50 100 is that it's  inflexible, it's reload is ~45 seconds long which is plenty of times for your pubs to die and it also has no armor which means it can't bully low tiers. The T69 on the other hand is capable of bouncing low tiers consistently and it has a low downtime so being rushed isn't that big of a problem. It's just really comfortable to play, 9 degrees of gun depression, trolly armor, decent mobility, and the ability to dump 960 damage in 6 seconds makes this tank a huge threat at tier 8. All at the cost at 40k a game.

110 - 17
AMX 50 100 - 28 Deleting IS-3s is what it's all about.
Rhm.B WT - 17
Jagdpanther II - 26
STA-1 - 0 Just not good enough to be a contender here, and gone.
T69 - 16
Pershing - 46 - 
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 15
IS-3 - 60

9 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Yes, way better, infact, so much better thats its no contest (rhm 150 > Rhm 128)

• ISU is faster it goes 40km on flat ground, and accelerates decent, its for all intents and purposes an IS3 with higher top speed and worse traverseISU_mob.png
  • ISU has less bloom when moving the gun as Rhm, and it can move its gun faster as Rhm, so unless you need to turn so much that you need to move the whole tank, the ISU has better gun handling
  • ISU has significant faster reload, 14,85 vs 17,26, thats 2,5 sec faster, the aim time and accuracy is more or less the same (ISU with vents 0,38 acc and so does Rhm, Rhm aims a bit faster though)
  • Rhm gets better Camo, 42 vs 27,9 (if both have 100% camo skill) but both will be spotted when they shoot and both will be invisible when behind some bush

And most important, an Rhm has 0 armor, arty pens it 9/10, it gets overmatched by almost every shell around, HE pens it almost always and people just know it, so they will try to shoot you, and since many Rhm use the 128mm, a lot of people (i guess) just take the risk or trying to shoot it.

an ISU on the other hand wont be autopenned by HE or arty, can autobounce shells with its side or UFP, it has a gun mantle which can eat shells and most important, it has abiog boomstick, and even the biggest moron knows it, just like nobody attacks an 183 nobody attacks an ISU, since even the reddest red with an ISU will penetrate your tier 8 tank 9/10

I mean, what other tier 8 tank can do this, average players, but still 8k dmg... (in a tier 8 game ffs!!)

shot_117.jpg
shot_222.jpg

nope
im not going to sit here and trade lengthy paragraphs over tier 8 TD's

suffice to say RHM = camo, alpha, turret, can deal with enemys flanking it

ISU = alpha, unreliable gun mantle, cant deal with enemy's flanking it

the ISU is not a is3 btw i have no idea why you keep comparing it to one, simply because it has a similar speed limit does not put it anywhere near the is3's level

to be fair to the ISU it had its glory days, but unfortunately those days have passed

8 hours ago, Curo said:

literally shot baiting. if people can side scrape in a E50 or T32/T29 they can make a VK4503 or tiger 2 work. TBH ill take it over a 4502A any day. Yes the IS3 is better but seriously how can you rate a tiger 2 lower than the Caern, or VK-A. KV4 is probably=to cause of its lack of any mobility. and anything with 200 pen, goes through its obvious weak (read flat) points.

I dunno, maybe because the KT is like the tiger I, it's supposed to be this unstoppable beast with unbreakable armor like irl. But when people get to it and see that it's not what it's supposed to be, people flip off.

110 - 17
AMX 50 100 - 28
Rhm.B WT - 18 just picked this one up and feel like this need a little bump
Jagdpanther II - 26
T69 - 13
Pershing - 46 - 
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 15
IS-3 - 60

5 hours ago, westybig said:

nope
im not going to sit here and trade lengthy paragraphs over tier 8 TD's

suffice to say RHM = camo, alpha, turret, can deal with enemys flanking it

ISU = alpha, unreliable gun mantle, cant deal with enemy's flanking it

the ISU is not a is3 btw i have no idea why you keep comparing it to one, simply because it has a similar speed limit does not put it anywhere near the is3's level

to be fair to the ISU it had its glory days, but unfortunately those days have passed

I also find it a little unfair to specifically compare the RHM with the derpy ass 15cm versus the 12.8cm. Basically gimped the RHM from the start in reload, DPM, and accuracy.

RHM has the camo and turret that is then used to avoid breaking stationary camo. The argument about armor is valid but only so much, stealth mode from better camo is the best armor in the game.

110 - 17
AMX 50 100 - 28
Rhm.B WT - 18 
Jagdpanther II - 26
T69 - 10 - tried to like it, but as someone said earlier, I don't fear this tank much when I meet it and don't feel very comfortable driving it
Pershing - 47 - oh yeah baby, give me some hills and ridge lines and let the enemy weep
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 15
IS-3 - 60

110 - 18, The IS-3 is obviously going to win but this is only a slightly less good version that is realistically the best medium in tier. Doesn't deserve to go just yet.
AMX 50 100 - 25, this has a lot of things going for it, but the crippling lack of depression and the complete lack of elevation make this a poor choice on some maps.
Rhm.B WT - 18
Jagdpanther II - 26
T69 - 13
Pershing - 46 - 
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 15
IS-3 - 60

Predicted Top 5

IS-3, Pershing, T32, 416, JP2

Fixed missed votes.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 25
Rhm.B WT - 18
Jagdpanther II - 26
T69 - 10
Pershing - 47 
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 12 Fine tank, but probably not quite as good as anything left.
IS-3 - 61 Surprise!

Why do you call the 110 a Medium? It's slower than a IS-3, even slower than a IS-5!

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 25
Rhm.B WT - 18
Jagdpanther II - 26
T69 - 13
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36          Pen is a bit lowish, especially since is-3 HD, but rest of the tank is great. 
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 9          go home, ur in the wrong neighbourhood. i rather play wz131
IS-3 - 61

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 26 Let me sing the song of my people: clip, clip, clip, clip, clip, clip, ka-boom.
Rhm.B WT - 15 One thing: HE shells
Jagdpanther II - 26
T69 - 13
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 9 
IS-3 - 61

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 26
Rhm.B WT - 15
Jagdpanther II - 26 + 1 = 27 Already said my opinion about it. Its a great, flexible platform able to pull off some bounces that wields da boomstick. Sweet combo.
T69 - 13
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 9 - 3 = 6 Havent played it, but heard some pretty bad things about it. Its pretty mediocre with many flaws. Imho the worst one of the remaining.
IS-3 - 61 <= this is going to win anyways

36 minutes ago, mort_CZ said:

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 26
Rhm.B WT - 15
Jagdpanther II - 26 + 1 = 27 Already said my opinion about it. Its a great, flexible platform able to pull off some bounces that wields da boomstick. Sweet combo.
T69 - 13
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 31
T-44 - 9 - 3 = 6 Havent played it, but heard some pretty bad things about it. Its pretty mediocre with many flaws. Imho the worst one of the remaining.
IS-3 - 61 <= this is going to win anyways

Shouldn't you rate only tanks that you played? T44 is considered only slightly worse than pershing. No strong weaknesses tbh. Just no strong points either.

14 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Shouldn't you rate only tanks that you played? T44 is considered only slightly worse than pershing. No strong weaknesses tbh. Just no strong points either.

He downvotes only the tanks he has not played, anyway.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 26
Rhm.B WT - 15
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 13
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 31+1=32 its a shit cunt to deal with because of a tier 9 gun + camo + speed and always seems to bounce shit. Only upvoting the is3 is also boring 
T-44 - 6-3 = 3  it's a generic tier 8 med. Tier 8 meds are shit.
IS-3 - 61 

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 26+1 = 27 Wish intra-clip reload or bloom was a little better, but it's kinda fun in Strongholds to be the guy whose job is to finish off the mob of one-shot IS-3's once our rush has them all crippled.
Rhm.B WT - 15
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 13
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 32 
T-44 - 3-3 = 0  Looks cool, and kinda neat to drive around until someone pops you twice in your second road wheel and you find your turret 10m away from your burning hull.
IS-3 - 61