Rexxie

Elimination: Tier 8

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27 
Rhm.B WT - 15
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 13-3=10. Former king of the tier, then it took a couple of nerfs to the knee.
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 61+1=62. SerB approves

35 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I noticed his strong logic of "didn't try so it must be bad"

Sorry for having 30k less games than both you and @Felicius combined, I managed to find wotlabs earlier so I dont have that much experience with most of the tanks ffs. Nvm. It actually IS pretty bad, nothing special about it. Its just mediocre, plain boring to me.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27 
Rhm.B WT - 12 - Weakest tank remaining. Tank is too soft to impose your will and you are largely forced into reactive gameplay. Boring and poor at winning games.
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 10
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 63 Duh.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27 
Rhm.B WT - 9 - Funny but bad
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 10
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 64 Troll, troll, troll your boat

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27 
Rhm.B WT - 9 - 3 = 6
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 10
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 36 + 1 = 37
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 64

Rhm: It's hilarious booming people for 490/750 at tier 8, until you realize this is a camo TD. Oh, dear...

T32: Already updooted the Pershing, this is a Pershing that sacrifices some dank APCR for laughing at T10 guns as you bounce it all with your turret.

IS-3 is gonna win anyways.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27 
Rhm.B WT - 6
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 7 Honestly surprised it lasted this long. Id rather be in any other tank on this list. Give this tank the same gun (in autoloading format) as the Pershing (APCR PLS!) and it'd be back to its glory.
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 37
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 65 Time to vote for the best. Cause, it is

Could i have a suggestion?

When there is only 3 tanks left, leave the IS-3 there, and only option is to upvote the either of two tanks that is NOT IS-3 and then downvote the other tank that isnt IS-3. When there is only one of those two tanks left along with IS-3, just automatically eliminate the tank on 2nd place and make the...you know who, win. The winner is going to be more than obvious anyway and it would save time.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27 
Rhm.B WT - 6
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 7 - 3 = 4. Used to be monster, now its decent but still just shadow of former itself.
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 37
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 65 + 1 ? 66. Once more, because Stalin lol.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27 
Rhm.B WT - 6
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 4 - 3 = 1. It´s bad and should have gone into the trash many pages ago
Pershing - 46 
T32 - 37
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 66 + 1 = 67 Can´t be bothered to change the color of the text so it gets another point.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27 
Rhm.B WT - 6
Jagdpanther II- 27 
T69 - 1-3 = -2 Surprised it's made it this far, not good and not fun to play bye
Pershing - 46 + 1 = 47 I love the Pershing.  Kinda lame to vote for it twice, but the is-3 is going to win anyway.
T32 - 37
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 67

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 27-3= 24: It has an awesome burst damage, but being helpless for 50secs its not fun, also bad gun dep with meh/bad handling are not something i like 
Rhm.B WT - 6
Jagdpanther II- 27 
Pershing 47+1= 48 im never getting tired of the lolapcr, god tier handling and comfy mobility/gun dep.

T32 - 37
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 66

15 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

T69 should be down now, just noticifying. Also IS-3 is now at 67

Im an idiot, fixed my post

In my defense Fabunil and I posted at almost the exact same time.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 24
Rhm.B WT - 6
Jagdpanther II - 27 
Pershing - 48

T32 - 37 - 3 = 34 - a T29 with worse MM
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 66 + 1 = 67 - the T29 of tier 8

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 24
Rhm.B WT - 6
Jagdpanther II - 27 
Pershing - 48

T32 - 37 - 3 = 34 - a T29 with worse MM
Obj 416 - 32 
IS-3 - 67 + 1 = 68 - the T29 of tier 8

Fixed

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 24
Rhm.B WT - 6 - 3 = 3 I love this tank, but it is the time to remove it from the list. Meta is without mercy for TD's.
Jagdpanther II - 27 
Pershing - 48

T32 - 34 
Obj 416 - 33 + 1 = 34 In hands of competent player - lethal. It deserves to be in top 3 here.
IS-3 -  68

EDIT: Sorry for the lack of colours. I'm not writing from the phone, I'm just stupid.

110 - 18
AMX 50 100 - 24
Rhm.B WT - 0 not really a bad tank but it's not made for the corridor meta
Jagdpanther II - 27
Pershing - 49
T32 - 34
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 -  68

110 - 15 The tank feels somewhat lackluster, the gun doesn't have that oomph that IS 3 have while the armor is very spotty. Fast and having slightly more view range doesn't really make it a competitor
AMX 50 100 - 24
Jagdpanther II - 27

Pershing - 49
T32 - 35 400m view range with mantlet that can withstand tier 10 guns? hell yes.
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 -  68

17 hours ago, Curo said:

literally shot baiting. if people can side scrape in a E50 or T32/T29 they can make a VK4503 or tiger 2 work. TBH ill take it over a 4502A any day. Yes the IS3 is better but seriously how can you rate a tiger 2 lower than the Caern, or VK-A. KV4 is probably=to cause of its lack of any mobility. and anything with 200 pen, goes through its obvious weak (read flat) points.

How you pen KV4 with 200 pen?

Anything with not atleast 220 pen will die a humiliating dead against a KV4, i cant kill a proper played KV4 and so can other ppl when i play a KV4...

Angle 35 deg (yes 35!!) and you get 220-230mm all-round armor (vs APCR a bit more) your imprevious to IS6 / KV5 gold ammo, and tier 8 tanks using AP wont kill you easy either, and even if they DO penetrate every single shell, your hitpoints / dpm still make you the best 1vs1 tank on tier 8...

13 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

I didn't say the KT was worse than the Caern or the Vka. I did say it was worse than the T32. I also think it's not definitively better than the 110 and the T34. The Lowe is also not as good as the 110 or T34.

What makes the T32 good?

Its mobility is almost as bad as KT (no idea why it feels so slow, on paper it should be reasonable mobile, but its tunring speed is awefull and i checked 3x if i mounted the top engine and tracks)

Its gun is awefull, even with gold which only leaves the turret armor and gun depression, when top tier thats fine, but bottomt against tier 10? or when fighting tier 9 tanks? a KT can still side scrape and it can still hit and dmg what it aims at....

And lowe > T34, anyone who has drive both tanks side by side can confirm this (and otherwise l2p lowe!!)

13 hours ago, westybig said:

the ISU is not a is3 btw i have no idea why you keep comparing it to one, simply because it has a similar speed limit does not put it anywhere near the is3's level

They get same hp/ton, ISU has better terrain passibility (it turns out the ratio of hard / hard, hard / medium and hard / soft is the deciding factor, ISU with a higher hard terrain resistance has thus better passibility) and much worse turning speed, so when an IS3 and ISU both drive from A to B, the ISU will there be just as fast, if not faster due to higher top speed....

17 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

No, just fucking no. We get that you love armor, but ffs armor is so out of meta it's not funny. I'd fucking love it if you played on SEA or even NA for a week your waifus are fucking shit against people that actually use gold rounds. Calling any tier eight other than the IS-3 better than the T32 is just showing your bias and proving that stats don't automatically make someones opinion worthwhile.

Its not about armor, its about gun, its why E50 is the best tier 9 tank and why IS3, KT, KV4 and ISU are (among) the best tier 8 tanks, because they have the best guns...

A T32 has a trash gun, invalidating it for any high ranking, it cant deal fucking damage! (its dpm is worse as a KV4 or KT ffs, with lower penetration AND accuracy AND worse gun handling!!)

All i see in this topic are people spouting blatant nonsens, KT side armor is not weak, its perfect fine, anyone saying its weak cant play (or doesnt know the mechanics), simple as that...

(side scraping is almost entirely based on autobouncing incoming shells, 80mm armor is almost as good as 120mm, only once the side armor becomes so thick it can also bounce when not autobounce angle it becomes a factor, so KV4, IS4, E100, those are tanks which really benefit from their side armor)

ps: compare KV4 with gold ammo with Pershing with gold ammo,

• dpm: 2530 vs 2320
  • pen: 289 vs 268
  • shell speed: 1304 vs 1219
  • acc: 0.36 vs 0.35
  • aim time: 2.72 vs 2.16

and the KV4 has a ``poor gun`` and pershing has a ``godly gun``?

Please for the love of god, this is straight official forum nonsense, i thought Wotlabs was about: ``denying stats deniers``, well guess what, right here, right now many people are straight up stat denying, and unlike most people here, i have the stats to back up my claims, i pull 70% winratio in tier 8 tanks, even solo, so i think i can say that: My opinion about tier 8 tanks after playing them all, for a grand total of 10025 games > joe average hes opinion after playing 6 different tier 8 tanks for 2k games...

I win 70% in a lowe, so if i think Lowe > T32, this is backed by numbers, same that after +500 solo games in KT and 68% winratio i dare to say: IS3 > KT > rest, and if people dont agree, please convince me, and not with nonsense as ``weak turret roof`` or ``gun nothing special``, i never get penetrated in my turret roof and if the KT hes gun is nothing special, your just a stat denier or using a stock gun...

/rant

110 - 18 - 3 = 15 totally outclassed by an IS3, while having the same role (sort of)
AMX 50 100 - 24
Jagdpanther II - 27
Pershing - 49 + 1 = 50, ties with T44 for best ``medium``, it has no real cons and with its powerfull gold ammo and good gun depression 2 things it can leverage, its lack of hull armor gets compensated by trollish turret armor while its soso mobility is due to its role not that troublesome (more a second line figher, unless top tier or ridge peeking)
T32 - 34
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 -  68

33 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

It's an odd corruption of paying resources for premium ammo. A lot of players who spam APCR with the Pershing probably consider the KV-4's AP to be "good enough", and so they play the Pershing with better pen.

59 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

How you pen KV4 with 200 pen?

Anything with not atleast 220 pen will die a humiliating dead against a KV4, i cant kill a proper played KV4 and so can other ppl when i play a KV4...

Angle 35 deg (yes 35!!) and you get 220-230mm all-round armor (vs APCR a bit more) your imprevious to IS6 / KV5 gold ammo, and tier 8 tanks using AP wont kill you easy either, and even if they DO penetrate every single shell, your hitpoints / dpm still make you the best 1vs1 tank on tier 8...

All that hullarmor is great except that the KV-4 has a giant weakspot on top of it called the turret which has for the most part 180mm of flat armor (except for some small very well rounded zones and the outer parts of the mantlet)

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

ps: compare KV4 with gold ammo with Pershing with gold ammo,

• dpm: 2530 vs 2320
  • shell speed: 1304 vs 1219
  • acc: 0.36 vs 0.35
  • aim time: 2.72 vs 2.16

and the KV4 has a ``poor gun`` and pershing has a ``godly gun``?

It´s all about the softstats, the Pershing has (the best?) bloomstats at tier 8 which makes it really comfortable to play, the KV-4 on the other hand... not so much...

Then again, I shouldn´t argue as I have played with neither of those tanks and consider them both to be bad..

110 - 15 
AMX 50 100 - 24
Jagdpanther II - 27 - 3 = 24. Huge with an awkward rear-mounted gun. No armor at all, which means no hull-down capability. For me, the tank is too fast. I would sacrifice some of that unnecessary speed (distinguished from agility) for some armor. And its reputation results in targeting by the enemy - again, with no armor to defend. The gun is, indeed, wonderful, but of the tanks left I hate this one the most.
Pershing - 50 + 1 = 51. Everything I love in a tank. Quick and very agile, making flexing all over the map easy (cap is almost never too far away). Ridiculous turret armor makes hull-down play a dream, providing so many more opportunities on each map. The gun is an absolute dream - laser accuracy, unmatched snapshotting, fast aim and reload times, and an APCR round that is almost a certain pen when you just cannot risk a miss. Also, when low tier largely ignored so predator sniping is a dream. My favorite tank in the game.
T32 - 34
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 -  68

9 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

All that hullarmor is great except that the KV-4 has a giant weakspot on top of it called the turret which has for the most part 180mm of flat armor (except for some small very well rounded zones and the outer parts of the mantlet)

It´s all about the softstats, the Pershing has (the best?) bloomstats at tier 8 which makes it really comfortable to play, the KV-4 on the other hand... not so much...

Then again, I shouldn´t argue as I have played with neither of those tanks and consider them both to be bad..

large parts of the turret are much stronger though (sides, where mantle and face overlap) while others parts are 220 (like the miniturret) and spaced armor ofc ``working as intended`` makes the whole gun mantle rly troll (like how obj 263 gun mantle is bouncing way too much, its 250mm flat, nothing behind yet it can bounce 330 heat)

In regards to soft stats, KT gets slightly worse soft stats, but both better base accuracy and worse turning speed / mobility, making the overall gun handling better, and thats excluding the better alpha dmg, penetration, dpm and base accuracy (0.29 vs 0.35 is a big gap)

15 minutes ago, DHP said:

Holly crap this going to be like the ST-I all over again... :nmad:

No, since ST-1 is also playstyle and medium vs heavy is hard to compare

This is heavy vs heavy, and a T32 has objective a s.h.i.t. gun, KT stock gun is as good as T32 top gun, go figure... (and neither have mobility like IS3)