Rexxie

Elimination: Tier 8

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

This is heavy vs heavy, and a T32 has objective a s.h.i.t. gun, KT stock gun is as good as T32 top gun, go figure... (and neither have mobility like IS3)

T32 stock gun is the best one.

And yes, it is like playing with a damaged Tiger 1 gun. At least 0.38>0.42, and a few mm better apcr penn. Can permatrack at least, since alpha is pathetic on both guns.

110 - 12 Armor's competitive, but the dpm isn't. Wants to be an IS-3, the gun means it's not.
AMX 50 100 - 24
Jagdpanther II - 24
Pershing - 51
T32 - 35 Toughest turret in the game. Unlike the other T30-series tanks, the hull's not completely shit, either.
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 -  68

110 - 12
AMX 50 100 - 24

Jagdpanther II - 24-3 = 21, no turret, no points
Pershing - 51
T32 - 35

Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 - 68+1 = 69, Kreygasm

110 - 12
AMX 50 100 - 24 + 1 = 25
Jagdpanther II - 21 - 3 = 18. Yeah it has godly gun. Yeah it has mobility of medium. Yeah its armor is so troll when hulldown. Yeah it has probably good camo too etc. But still. Get a fucking turret bitch.
Pershing - 51
T32 - 35
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 - 69

110 - 12
AMX 50 100 - 22 - Completely out of its league on this list. Terrible tank if you don't win the match within your clip, horrific gun handling makes that a common reality. One of the worst T8 HTs.
Jagdpanther II - 18
Pershing - 51
T32 - 36 - Hull armor buff back a handful of patches ago really elevated this tank above almost all the other T8s. Hull armor is better than the KT's with a better turret than the E5. The fact it's small just makes it all the better at abusing terrain. Makes up for the poor gun and sluggishness.
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 - 69

110 - 12

AMX 50 100 - 19 - It's actually rather terrible in pub matches without a platoon-mate, if simply because that gun is so finicky (takes a long time to dump the clip and a long time to aim, will miss all the shots if you don't fully aim) and because it takes so long to reload once you've dumped a clip.
Jagdpanther II - 18
Pershing - 52 - Really, this is a much better tank than the IS-3 even simply because it's so much more flexible. You get more speed, workable armor in the right spots, a rail gun with pen that's useful in Tier 10, in exchange for some alpha and armor. What really makes it shine along with the pen, however, is the set of soft stats. Gun depression, view range, gun handling, and everything else just make this tank that much better than it is on paper. The IS-3 will beat it every time at corner fighting, sure, but it wins at everything else. Corner fighting may be the bread and butter of this meta, but you can still do a lot aside of it.

T-32 - 36
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 - 69

Bold for raise, italics for lower

110 - 12

AMX 50 100 - 19 
Jagdpanther II - 15  - really liked it in the past, but sold it after every game some shitlord shot through my mantlet and dmg'd my gun. GJ WG nerfing the last remaining nice to play TD. 250mm superstructure with 120mm mantlet....
Pershing - 52 -

T-32 - 36
Obj 416 - 35  this deserves place 2. not easy to play but a guarantee for a decent game, no matter if top or lowtier
IS-3 - 69

110 - 12

AMX 50 100 - 16   While I play it with a 2700 wn8 I really just don't care for it a whole lot. Its too large to be so squishy for my tastes. Straight arty magnet.
Jagdpanther II - 15
Pershing - 52

T-32 - 36
Obj 416 - 36  Already posted the reasons, its got everything except depression, which is workable.
IS-3 - 69

20 hours ago, mort_CZ said:

Sorry for having 30k less games than both you and @Felicius combined, I managed to find wotlabs earlier so I dont have that much experience with most of the tanks ffs. Nvm. It actually IS pretty bad, nothing special about it. Its just mediocre, plain boring to me.

There is no problem with having few games. The problem is voting on tanks you don't know. Hell I don't even vote on tanks I haven't played after buffs/nerfs (JPII for example). This is the reason I haven't voted on the 110 even though I think I would really like it as I like all heaviums (as evidenced by our other discussion)

15 hours ago, Dr_Hilarious said:

110 - 15 
AMX 50 100 - 24
Jagdpanther II - 27 - 3 = 24. Huge with an awkward rear-mounted gun. No armor at all, which means no hull-down capability. For me, the tank is too fast. I would sacrifice some of that unnecessary speed (distinguished from agility) for some armor. And its reputation results in targeting by the enemy - again, with no armor to defend. The gun is, indeed, wonderful, but of the tanks left I hate this one the most.
Pershing - 50 + 1 = 51. Everything I love in a tank. Quick and very agile, making flexing all over the map easy (cap is almost never too far away). Ridiculous turret armor makes hull-down play a dream, providing so many more opportunities on each map. The gun is an absolute dream - laser accuracy, unmatched snapshotting, fast aim and reload times, and an APCR round that is almost a certain pen when you just cannot risk a miss. Also, when low tier largely ignored so predator sniping is a dream. My favorite tank in the game.
T32 - 34
Obj 416 - 34
IS-3 -  68

No armor on JP2 you say, have you played it? And if yes, then have you tried hull down?

You dum dum...

110 - 12

AMX 50 100 - 16  -1 It's not bad. It's good, it's VERY good, but it's often frustrating to play due to long aimtime, no armor, poor depression, long reload and arty. Which brings us to..... 
Jagdpanther II - 15 +1 = 16 despite the HD nerf It's still quite a comfortable tank to play. You move and aim fast and hit hard everytime. AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, IT HAS ARMOR. Not T32 tier no more, but people complaining about the mantlet should also fucking complain about IS-3's 20mm sunroof, it's only fair. 
Pershing - 52

T-32 - 36
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 - 69

23 minutes ago, mort_CZ said:

No armor on JP2 you say, have you played it? And if yes, then have you tried hull down?

You dum dum...

It may seem like I'm picking on you but have you played it after buff? Pre buff it was amazing but now? Look the model up in tank.gg. The weakspot is in the worst place possible since autoaim pens you now. 

7 minutes ago, Nekommando said:

110 - 12

AMX 50 100 - 16  -1 It's not bad. It's good, it's VERY good, but it's often frustrating to play due to long aimtime, no armor, poor depression, long reload and arty. Which brings us to..... 
Jagdpanther II - 15 +1 = 16 despite the HD nerf It's still quite a comfortable tank to play. You move and aim fast and hit hard everytime. AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, IT HAS ARMOR. Not T32 tier no more, but people complaining about the mantlet should also fucking complain about IS-3's 20mm sunroof, it's only fair. 
Pershing - 52

T-32 - 36
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 - 69

IS3 sunroof is harder to hit. 

48 minutes ago, mort_CZ said:

Since HD, superstructure is the same but the mantlet gets pen easely by AP. Since most of the time people aim for the center when hull down you get pen. At short distance your armor has become very fragile. 

48 minutes ago, mort_CZ said:

You dum dum...

110 - 12

AMX 50 100 - 13
Jagdpanther II - 16-3 = 13 Being a casemate AFV at this stage of the discussion is a crippling deficit--no matter how hard the gun hits. Plus when you get down to it, the tank isn't that well armoured either, especially after the HD remodeling. Actually I always preferred the Ferdinand over this one because it has always been able to bounce a shot and has the superior HP pool. Just mentioning this now because I don't think I've touched the JP2 just yet.
Pershing - 52

T-32 - 36
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 - 69+1 = 70 I hate playing this tank because it's boredom on tracks. It's too good to be a challenge to play, which takes the fun out of it for me.

110 - 12
AMX 50 100 - 13
Jagdpanther II - 4 Sorry, case... mate. 
Pershing - 52
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 -  73

Dem punz.

2 hours ago, hazzgar said:

It may seem like I'm picking on you but have you played it after buff? Pre buff it was amazing but now? Look the model up in tank.gg. The weakspot is in the worst place possible since autoaim pens you now. 

IS3 sunroof is harder to hit. 

I haven't played the JP II yet, but the weak spot in tanks.gg is pretty narrow ring around the gun which I doubt anyone could reliably hit outside of 30m range, and at long range I have to wonder how many shots would actually randomly scatter there intentionally or not. As far as HD nerfs go, it doesn't look any where near as significant as the M4 or Centurion mantlet nerfs.

110 - 12
AMX 50 100 - 13
Jagdpanther II - 4 - 3 = 1 No turret, no top 5.
Pershing - 52
T32 - 36
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 -  73 + 1 = 74 What's the high score for these elimination threads? Can we break 100?

110 - 12
AMX 50 100 - 13
Jagdpanther II - 1 + 1 = 2 - I'd rather play the JPII than the T32
Pershing - 52
T32 - 36 - 3 = 33
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 -  74

110 - 12
AMX 50 100 - 13
Jagdpanther II - 2-3=-1 TD's lack tactical flexibility, and time for this one to go.
Pershing - 52
T32 - 36 - 3 = 33
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 -  74+1=75, Yes.Go for 100.

110 - 12
AMX 50 100 - 13
Pershing - 49 - I feel like I am the only one who thinks this is actually a very mediocre tank, it can bully lower tiers when hull down but other than...
T32 -  33
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 -  75+1=76 Stalin will dominate them all

110 -12-3=9. Now it gets tough. Good tank, but others on list are all better. 50 100 is slightly better because of uniqueness.
AMX 50 100 - 13
Pershing - 49
T32 - 36 - 3 = 33
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3 - 76 +1 =77. 100 coming!

110 = 9
AMX 50 100 - 13-3= 10 Tank has an awesome burst, but fuck anything that makes you team dependant. 50 secs reload does it
Pershing - 49+1= 50 The only tier 8 ill rather be in than a IS3 <3
T32 - 36 - 3 = 33
Obj 416 - 36  
IS-3  =77