Gr1nch_1

Credit grinding help

I have a problem with credits in the game. Basicly i only play tier 10 woth some tier 9s. I earn enough to keep on playing like that forever, however i dont earn enough tobe able to buy new tanks and stuff like that. My problem is that anything below tier 9 is not fun at all for me. I have shitloads of prem tanks that i bought when i was at like 300wn8 47%. So i loath premiums even more. Only new prems i have are CDC and SP. And i dont like them enough to play more than 2 battles in them either. 

I know there are alot of guys here that also play only high tiers so my question is what tanks do you use to grind credits with? Is there any premium that is fun enough to play with? 

Tanks I enjoy playing are for example: 113, 50Bae, 62a, 140, 50/50M...

Pls help :)

LÖWE

Spoiler

on a more serious note, people seem to agree that the FCM/CDC are both fun tenks, the IS-6 is OP but is gold-hungry. I use the T34 for credit grinding since it has the highest prem credit coefficient but the tank has an unfortunate tendency to give you brain cancer if there is to much arta/tier 10 battles.

By statistics, it seems that medium tanks are the most profitable class of tank.

T-62A, Bat. Chat 25t and M48 Patton seem to make the most money.

Get a premium account.

Panzer 58 Mutz is a really good all-round medium tank. QuickyBaby's favourite tier 8 premium, apparently.

M41 Walker Bulldog is probably the best tier 8 premium light tank, but it's not on sale anymore.

IS-6 is just easy mode for skilled heavy tank drivers. In a good match-up, I personally make like 80,000 creds profit with a premium account.

The Mutz's gun is very good. It's German. I've never had nearly as many problems with it, as opposed to the CDC, which doesn't hit anything unless you fully aim.

In tier 10, it's still very capable of doing well. The premium rounds are good enough to punch through any tier 10. 259mm of prem. And since it's QuickyBaby's favourite, it has to be overall great. So take his word for it.

Oh damn, I forgot to mention: The Mutz isn't on sale at the moment for EU.

I suppose the FV4202 is the next best thing if you're really that desperate to make money. Otherwise I'd just wait for the Mutz to go on sale.

I do not find premium tanks fun to play, so whenever I need credits I play t8 or t10 strongholds with credit bonus on. 

You can easily make 2.5mil in 2 hours doing that with a decent clan.

Ill have to check fv out when I get home. I just hope it has godlike gum handling for a tank that slow.

@weenisim pretty sure thats the best option. And i belive that im in a decent clan. Much better than I deserve for that matter :)

14 minutes ago, weenis said:

I do not find premium tanks fun to play, so whenever I need credits I play t8 or t10 strongholds with credit bonus on. 

You can easily make 2.5mil in 2 hours doing that with a decent clan.

This. CR bonus is so damn good. Premiums suck major balls, they all lacking something. I wish regular tanks can be turned into premium at least CR wise. Imagine padding WN8 and earning money (not sick money) but net > 0 :D 

15 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Imagine tier x earning 60k regularly :)

There is no point for shitty premiums then. Imagine T10 firing all sorts of shit prem ammo and getting 5k profit. 

You can drive T10 all day, and still not lose fuckin house in purchase fort knox packs. OFC you have to pay for PREMIUM CR bonus on that tank...

I would actually recommend IS-6 with full AP loadout :doit:

(I did have some HE too)

I tried it out recently, here are the results (WR was not held back by lack of APCR but rather summer meta):

ZzBGkb3.png

I generally play some team battles when I really need to grind creds but don't want to have to play a cred grinding tank and have the chance of losing money due to using gold just to keep a decent stat session, as teambattles do not count for stats (wn8) except in the teambattles tab, and you gain 50% of the enemy's xp and credits upon a win. However, if you have a poor team who keeps losing, you won't make a whole lot.

The FCM is a great credit maker - however armor is non-excisting so play it as a medium and don't trade when it's not needed. Spam shots they are cheap, certain games I've done 2k xtra just from blind firing into normally used bushes. If you get caught though offside in the FCM, it's usually game over. 

I'm finding the M46 Patton KR to be a great credit earner. I would imagine the T34 is just as good if you like hulldown American tanks.  I'll make 20k even in a losing effort and sometimes 50-70k when I win.

There a many things you can do... As someone who is and has always been swimming in credits I would say

- Get a premium account if you don't have one (but I assume you do or playing only tier 10 wouldn't be possible)

- Buy a premium vehicle that you love and actually enjoy playing

- Buy a Type 64 or Cromwell B and play tier 6 skirmishes every night

- Buy a Skorpion G, IS-3A or FCM 50t and play tier 8 skirmishes every night

- Platoon with other players to make lower tiers more enjoyable

- Only shoot gold if you really need to (not because you're too lazy to aim at weakspots)